Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
61035123_10205635909972948_5586426866274664448_n.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, didnt think about it until now but Assange wasnt inside the US so he didnt have any constitutional rights when it comes to freedom of the press.
Easten District of Virginia - Might as well be SDNY. Same shit. As soon as Assange is on our soil he has Constitutional rights. They are trying to sensationalize & justify blocking his extradition.

The President's lawyers have already argued JA has Journalistic Protections for publishing what was leaked to him, but the article fails to mention that.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump Orders FBI, CIA To "Fully Cooperate" With Barr; Grants "Full And Complete Authority To Declassify"

"Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred"
Remember: these cockbites are still going to slowmo, misplace, erase - hopefully Trump has authorized Barr to swat-team the bastards at oh-dark-hundred.. I bet there are hundreds of young legal-weasels that would KILL for an opportunity to toss such offices.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember: these cockbites are still going to slowmo, misplace, erase - hopefully Trump has authorized Barr to swat-team the bastards at oh-dark-hundred.. I bet there are hundreds of young legal-weasels that would KILL for an opportunity to toss such offices.
Brennan & Comey will be first. The rest will be slow walked. First 8 indictments will be the signers of the FISA + Brennan + Clapper.

Has Brennan been shooting his mouth off on CNN tonight? Eye was saying a piece has been removed from the field. I took it with a grain of salt.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I meant the agencies/file-facilities/desks: the agencies themselves need to be inspected for missing documents, tapes, videos, emails, etc. There is no fucking way you can trust any of them to really, actually, honestly provide the "unredacted" materials. Too many asses are leaning waaaaaaaaaay over the cliff - and it all ties back to cognress as well.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle::giggle: How is it a Cover Up to release the information to the American People? :giggle::giggle:

:xD::xD:Schiff Panics: Accuses Trump of Cover-up With Declassification of Campaign Spying Docs :xD::xD:
I spend all day getting my headspace right and queueing shit to process fast and well - making sense from randomness/chaos..

He didn't collude; he can't obstruct if there wasn't a crime; he can't cover-up a crime that didn't happen; and it's not a coverup to declassify and release data, (unless yer a fed dumping tons of dead tree on someone requesting specific data). Idiots.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I meant the agencies/file-facilities/desks: the agencies themselves need to be inspected for missing documents, tapes, videos, emails, etc. There is no fucking way you can trust any of them to really, actually, honestly provide the "unredacted" materials. Too many asses are leaning waaaaaaaaaay over the cliff - and it all ties back to cognress as well.

That is what scares the holy fuck out of them, the ties to congress be revealed because then it is a coup and treason.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What scares the hell out of me is her language in calling for an intervention here

Pelosi: I Pray for the President of the United States – I Wish His Staff, or Family or Administration Would Have an Intervention (VIDEO)

McCain once referred to the assassination of JFK as an intervention. Nancy is not being theatrical calling for Trump's family or staff to intervene & control his behavior as a way of making him appear out of control.

She is calling for the CIA & the Crown agents to assassinate the POTUS. They have said time & again after two weeks Pelosi will have to call for impeachment (right after the State Visit to the Crown). I say she is calling for the Crown Agents to kill Trump during the State Visit to England.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What scares the hell out of me is her language in calling for an intervention here

Pelosi: I Pray for the President of the United States – I Wish His Staff, or Family or Administration Would Have an Intervention (VIDEO)

McCain once referred to the assassination of JFK as an intervention. Nancy is not being theatrical calling for Trump's family or staff to intervene & control his behavior. She is calling for the C_A & the Crown to assassinate the POTUS.
She may well be, or she's coming apart - her speech and mannerisms are not remotely healthy.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From 21:00 - 30:00 is the most important segment. Kiss of death for John Brennan.

What it doesn't say is Bucket 5 exposes All UK/AU involvement prior to the UK visit. It will make May resign in no uncertain terms if exposed and can literally take down MI5/MI6 major players who have not yet resigned. It is literally grounds for war with the UK if Trump chose to go there...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Trump To Sign Memo To Curb Welfare Use By Non-Citizens

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/23/...UyubLj9dZkuhXmduHfKm_6bsTztpa9C9Uz_TtfpthNw-o

Should see a parade of loosers on TV today as all the Democrats condemn Trump for all the children he will murder from cutting off the welfare for illegals. We all know Dems will never let go any chance to have massive righteous indignation at Trump even if they have to manufacture a reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors