Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HelleJ20181221_low.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't that mean that the senate will have more Republicans minus a Flake when they do vote on it?
That may be a good move strategically.
I was under the impression that bills must be approved by both chambers of Congress in a single congressional term in order to be sent to the Executive or they die & must be readopted & approved by both newly seated chambers in the subsequent congressional seating.

Am I wrong in that?

If we are to believe in conspiracy theories, this new Congressional seating may not occur in a timely manner if the government is shut down as the [D] party will effectively cease to exist in the aftermath. It is preferable that the CR is approved now, but certainly not necessary.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the murder of innocent young White women being slaughtered by Muslims doesn't fit the narritive....I wouldn't be surprised at all that this story is banned in europe as white supremacist hate speech.
Be surprised if msm is even carrying here

Strike that, Fox just picked it up (strikes me as a possible intentional distraction from wall fund getting up near $13m)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, This is really happening:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/7207/text

I found it on the Build The Wall link: https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpWall

So they are actually writing up a bill to get passed with the government spending bill that will not only allow the American citizens to help fund the wall but also the money can only be used for that purpose.
Does that mean GoFundMe cannot take their million dollar plus commission? Well you know the governmentwill take anything they can get their hands on & do not often use the funds for their intended purpose. I want my taxes to fund the wall, not planned parenthood or illegal immigrants.

Trump has an official wall sponsorship website. Don't use GoFundMe as it is a dark money site. The only good that GoFundMe for the Wall is doing is the PR of it is putting pressure on the Senate.

Official Site:
https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/dec...BUxCSHiC7u0BHbQtWQkdjFE6nYN6uQ80JBui19taIgduw

Trump will use the Army Corps of Engineers to build the Wall from Military Defense Funds soon enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors