Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great Discussion I needed because that last EO was a mystery to me what Trump was doing. Gonna be a long year if we have to wait that long before arrests!

I made it through three minutes. They were factually inaccurate within two minutes but I took a minute to scroll through some of the comments. Lots of weirdos out there.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DXYC3XBWkAAvShU.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know why exactlly but I Love Ole Dammegard
Ollie is right on. He Predicted Parkland False Flag and is now saying Dallas on 3/18 (Possibly dropping the stage at the Majestic someone else said) Just predicting it publicly will make the perps think twice and alter plans.

Laughed out loud when he said David Hogg may have been dressed in drag at a previous false flag event and put the pics up. Too funny.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25dbffd71dd81e1a126673c41da58f4d299769d19c1d1d68a87c9f3fa88bf52f.jpg

Tad premature - He forced them to the peace table but......
So he brought to heel one of the few countries on this planet who the central banks don't have their hooks into....my question is WTF has Trump done for me lately.I don't see mayors and govenors who defy ICE going to jail.I don't see mass deportations, I don't see E-verify being discussed in his "talks" about immigration.I don't see American troops being called home.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So he brought to heel one of the few countries on this planet who the central banks don't have their hooks into....my question is WTF has Trump done for me lately.I don't see mayors and govenors who defy ICE going to jail.I don't see mass deportations, I don't see E-verify being discussed in his "talks" about immigration.I don't see American troops being called home.
What makes you think the central banks didn't have their hooks into them? The Rothchild's essentially owned it and used it as a nuclear blackmail state to provide a future war. Removing that blackmail from the world stage and getting the Rothchild's to settle for running only the central banks and giving up the slave labor state probably aint a bad thing. Might save a lot of our boys from dying and keep the deep state from lighting off a nuke here at home to start that war in North Korea's name..

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Do have to agree with you when I see articles like this:
Flynn selling house to pay legal bills in Trump probe
https://web.archive.org/web/2018030...3545172&id=53545172&__twitter_impression=true

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think so. I think he believes that adding some of DiFi's wish list to the bill being considered effectively kills its chance of passing.
I thought he was playing to the left to draw supporters from their base and scare the hell out of republican supporters so they would lobby congress against it while relying on congressional Republicans to fail to pass any gun regulations.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know the Podesta brothers vacationed Finland.
I forget which video I was watching but someone said they were there when Jon Benet Ramsay was killed and it is on video to blackmail them all into silence. The father supposedly offered her up to pay off a debt.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forget which video I was watching but someone said they were there when Jon Benet Ramsay was killed and it is in video. The father supposedly offered her up to pay off a debt.
thanks .....I mean I have a pretty low opinion of humanity as it is,but to even contemplate there are actually people running around that would do such a thing is unthinkable.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks .....I mean I have a pretty low opinion of humanity as it is,but to even contemplate there are actually people running around that would do such a thing is unthinkable.
There was supposedly seven of them in the room and she was forced to perform oral sex on all of them. Supposedly John got very forceful and as she was crying and choking he snapped her neck. Whether or not that is true I cannot say. I had heard about what happened a long time ago and that jives, but I never heard John & Tony were there or that John was the guy who did it before.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
STFU you cracker...you just wait until your pathetic Army rangers meet our vast companies of nerf gun toting soyboys riding high in the saddle,mounted on their mighty chargers of plus sized war lesbians,their foam flecked mouths chomping at the bit....our forgien corps of illegal mexicans will meet your silly tanks with baby strollers packed with troops waving huge placards scrawled in illiterate Spanglish calling you rude names....our well heeled burgiouse will sip wine on a near by hill nibbeling on quaint ethnic cuisine and directing,and encouraging our might army to lay down their lives for a real decent cabernet and lower property taxes......be afraid, be very afraid.

Of course what Jerry doesn't mention is more than half the counties in California will be fighting with the Americans...

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see it now. This will eventually happen and the thwarted shooter will claim 'false advertising' if there's still a 'gun free zone' sign up. It'll go before the 9th circus and they'll side with the would be shooter. That's how sad shit is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors