Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was aware of the attack in Syria

Posted a link to Hillary selling Putin the Tech for that missile other day. She has never been arrested.

Agree both WAY MORE Troubling
Suggest that if you haven't yet you soon give consideration to reading the aforementioned material.
Necessity is a mother fucker, one never knows when one might have to improvise.

On a possibly unrelated note...
;)
Have you noticed that soon after an apparent increase in the frequency of the chemical dispersions
most of the country experienced a serious flu epidemic
the effects of which came close to rivaling the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918
and for which the regular flu vaccine proved useless?
Have you noticed that the frequency of dispersals seems to have slowed down considerably since?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suggest that if you haven't yet you soon give consideration to reading the aforementioned material.

;)
Have you noticed that soon after an apparent increase in the frequency of the chemical dispersions
Have you noticed that the frequency of dispersals seems to have slowed down considerably since?
Sadly I don't follow chemtrails as closely as I should, but had heard they increased under Trump, but he cut them way down but that was AJ stuff.

Will read through your links later.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sadly I don't follow chemtrails as closely as I should,
I'm sure you know there's a terrible flu epidemic...
I'm in the habit of glancing up before and whenever I go outside. I notice stuff like possible correlations,
especially when chemtrails are a suspected cause of upper respiratory infections.

I also notice correlations between predicted massive attacks on America
and serious epidemics incapacitating citizenry. Terrorism comes in all flavors and it's delivery is only limited by the imagination of terrorists.
Governments, both shadow and in the spotlight have often played the role of terrorist

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

;)
Read your articles, You must be referring to the Flu/Chemtrails.

I'm sure you know there's a terrible flu epidemic...
I'm in the habit of glancing up before and whenever I go outside. I notice stuff like possible correlations,
especially when chemtrails are a suspected cause of upper respiratory infections.

I also notice correlations between predicted massive attacks on America
and serious epidemics incapacitating citizenry. Terrorism comes in all flavors and it's delivery is only limited by the imagination of terrorists.
Governments, both shadow and in the spotlight have often played the role of terrorist
Knew the planefags were talking about all the activity before news of the Flu started surfacing, Activity has been off the charts for a while. Knew flu was suspicious from the research thread around time of the Red Cross fundraiser drive BO was in...Spanish Flu was mentioned there but I didn't dig deeper.

See the animations in your article about Putin are targeting Florida.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Read your articles, You must be referring to the Flu/Chemtrails.
My suggestion about "aforementioned material" was to read A Poor Man's James Bond' and any of the stuff published by Paladin Press
(which closed in January..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin_Press)

https://www.amazon.com/Books-Paladin-Press/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:283155,p_27:Paladin Press

I'm sure you knew about the Rusky dead and Vlad's new toys.

See the animations in your article about Putin are targeting Florida.

LOL...yea, isn't everybody?
Maybe Vlad is angry at the former KGB running the Russian Mafia in South Beach.
Don't feel left out, eventually Vlad will notice Brighton Beach

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is non partisan..... imo closer to a libertarian more than anything else... but he knew a Libertarian can't win national elections... he may be a Conservative on many issuess. what he is not is a conservative Republican... He is a Manhattanite afterall.

Guns is a grey area for Trump..just like most Americans. you can here it anytime he has ever addressed the 2nd A.... he may be pro gun.... but he also thinks SCARY guns need REGULATION.

City folk just don't see the issue the same way those of us in the Sticks do.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My suggestion about "aforementioned material" was to read A Poor Man's James Bond' and any of the stuff published by Paladin Press
(which closed in January..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin_Press)

https://www.amazon.com/Books-Paladin-Press/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:283155,p_27:paladin Press

I'm sure you knew about the Rusky dead and Vlad's new toys.

LOL...yea, isn't everybody?
Maybe Vlad is angry at the former KGB running the Russian Mafia in South Beach.
Don't feel left out, eventually Vlad will notice Brighton Beach
Also aware when Kursk was Salvaged they didn't get front of sub from german subsiderary of Haliburton. Those nuclear tipped Shkval torpedoes never made it back. Doesn't mean they weren't recovered.
Trump is non partisan..... imo closer to a libertarian more than anything else... but he knew a Libertarian can't win national elections... he may be a Conservative on many issuess. what he is not is a conservative Republican... He is a Manhattanite afterall.

Guns is a grey area for Trump..just like most Americans. you can here it anytime he has ever addressed the 2nd A.... he may be pro gun.... but he also thinks SCARY guns need REGULATION.

City folk just don't see the issue the same way those of us in the Sticks do.

He's more than city folk. He owned a string of luxury Hotels & was friends w/ Epstein. You think he wasn't associated w/ CIA just like Epstein was Mossad? Komprimat happens in every luxury hotel. He survived those 4 bankruptcies for a reason.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
37907b673cb48758995836492bb7ac30ad757a048b0fd190fb84118b3ebb5329.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it just me...am I missing something here....but from what I gather....we have the DNC and I mean the top leaders of the DNC rigging the nomination process...we have what appears to be Obama directing the FBI to lie to a FISA court to get permission to spy on a presidential candidate running aginst the DNC. We have Hilary complicit in the whole thing if not directing it...now it seems to me this is a pretty big deal when the FBI is so corrupt it has become a sorrt of Stasi or KGB arm of the DNC...I mean a real big deal....and yet the Republican party doesn't seem to outraged over any of this. they seem to be slightly bemused but they are not acting as if this was a major threat to the whole system of goverment.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And 5 FED interest rate hikes scheduled in a years time has nothing to do with it.

GamblE20180303_low.jpg

They are not lending anywhere near the amount of capital to allow the real markets to expand & raising interest rates in a bid to strangle the economy.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I meant Traditional libertarian. .... not the anarchist version of today's poltics.

Libertarian is just another political label that got all mixed up and newspeaked into a new definition. Just like liberal and conservative. Shit, even a traditional anarchist isn't what it means today.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I meant Traditional libertarian. .... not the anarchist version of today's poltics.

What the hell is a Traditional libertarian? I think you mean Classical Liberal.

Libertarian, in the US, has only been around as a named ideology since around 1955. It was coined libertarian by classical liberals that rightly pointed out that social liberals had dirtied the word liberal. In other words, liberals lost their way and gave liberalism a bad name. So, those classical liberals renamed themselves libertarian so as not to be lumped in with libtards.

Regardless, saying Trump is more like a libertarian, or even a classic liberal, due to his gun proposals(and many others) is ridiculous or just plain ignorant. Whatever name you want to use, libertarians or classical liberalism, the core philosophy is individual freedom. Gun control is not individual freedom. There is no true form of US (right)libertarianism that believes in restricting the right of the individual to bear arms.

Trump is nowhere near being a libertarian or a classical liberal. Libertarians voted for Trump because he was a Nationalist. Emphasis on the word "was". Being a nationalist was better than all the other globalist candidates. He was the only choice despite his non libertarian/classical liberal positions as no other candidate shared any libertarian ideological values either. That is why I've said a hundred times in this thread that Trump was a step in the right direction. That is just one step. He'd have a long way to go before any libertarian thought Trump might be one of us, lol.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great Discussion I needed because that last EO was a mystery to me what Trump was doing. Gonna be a long year if we have to wait that long before arrests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors