Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20180309_low.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SS-0UGdVmKgNS_bG-QquxEka9dAu5_cz8-Nu8_T6DmM.jpg

Q said Trump actually already met w/ him in NK on his Asian trip when the press thought he was visiting the Forbidden City. That was how he was able to keep it quiet (is where the vid pics out the window out of AF1 over NK during the Asia trip came from) and the US is actually secretly running NK now. He added Iran is next.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SS-0UGdVmKgNS_bG-QquxEka9dAu5_cz8-Nu8_T6DmM.jpg

Q said Trump actually already met w/ him in NK on his Asian trip when the press thought he was visiting the Forbidden City. That how he was able to keep it quiet (and is where the vid pics out the window out of AF1 over NK during the Asia trip came from) and the US is actually secretly running NK now. He added Iran is next.
Yeah two bit narcissistic wanna be dictators are bound to get along since they have so much in common. ;)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah two bit narcissistic wanna be dictators are bound to get along since they have so much in common. ;)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Yeah wouldn't it be funny to see the look on libtards faces if Trump accomplished what..the God King "smartest man to ever sit in the oval office" Obama, and his queen "the smartest woman in the world" Hilary...were not able to accomplish.....hell if he does he would qualify for a real Noble Peace Prize instead of the affermative action Noble Peace Prize.
But honestly...... to see real narcisstic douchebgs, look at the fact the average Hilary voter would rather see a war, than a nuculear free NK, if it meant that Trump accomplished it...they'd rather see massive human suffering than be shown as the butthurt fools they are..

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah wouldn't it be funny to see the look on libtards faces if Trump accomplished what..the God King "smartest man to ever sit in the oval office" Obama, and his queen "the smartest woman in the world" Hilary...were not able to accomplish.....hell if he does he would qualify for a real Noble Peace Prize instead of the affermative action Noble Peace Prize.
But honestly...... to see real narcisstic douchebgs, look at the fact the average Hilary voter would rather see a war, than a nuculear free NK, if it meant that Trump accomplished it...they'd rather see massive human suffering than be shown as the butthurt fools they are..
Oh Slick Willy sucked North Korea's dick when he was in office, the Chump is just following suit and you're being rather naive to think if that skank hillary wasn't in office she wouldn't do the same thing. NK is just following their standard MO, when ever they're hurting bad for money they make threats to get foreign aid.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alex Jones?

ChKRbGkUUAAhAIV.jpg
read the article....Julian Assange..or are you a good little german that bought into the CNN propoganda that it is against the law to read wikileaks....besides Alex Jones hasn't had to retract any stories ..unlike CNN, the Washington Post. ABC, NBC,and CBS...his track record is much better than the Fake News that the corprations put out....or are so called progressives afraid of actual free speech they only listen to who their corporate masters tell them to, and support social media censoring dissenting views...as I recall folks like you were laughing when Trump threw his hat into the ring for President..how funny do you think you all look now. Here you wanna few giggles try this.

the real cherry on top is....Alex Jones played a signicant role in getting Trump elected.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
read the article....Julian Assange..or are you a good little german that bought into the CNN propoganda that it is against the law to read wikileaks....besides Alex Jones hasn't had to retract any stories ..unlike CNN, the Washington Post. ABC, NBC,and CBS...his track record is much better than the Fake News that the corprations put out....or are so called progressives afraid of actual free speech they only listen to who their corporate masters tell them to, and support social media censoring dissenting views...as I recall folks like you were laughing when Trump threw his hat into the ring for President..how funny do you think you all look now. Here you wanna few giggles try this.

the real cherry on top is....Alex Jones played a signicant role in getting Trump elected.
Hasn't had to retract any stories, really? I guess his retraction of Pizzagate and Mr. Alefantis just slipped you buy then, OK.

Continue to suck up all of Alex Jones tripe including buying all of his supplements ........... lol .................... he's such a fucking joke...........

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hasn't had to retract any stories, really? I guess his retraction of Pizzagate and Mr. Alefantis just slipped you buy then, OK.

Continue to suck up all of Alex Jones tripe including buying all of his supplements ........... lol .................... he's such a fucking joke...........
yeah and you can keep sucking up the corporate propoganda mills and telling me how Hitlery has a 98% chance of winning the election...and by the way I took and still do, supplements long before I met Alex Jones. beats eating the corporate poisons that fund the MSM go suck down a pop tart and chase it with a diet Pepsi.it's the only way to stay obese and sick.enjoy your Papa Murphy's...hell you can always buy one of the endless number of "medicenes" they shill on the corporat propoganda mills....it will only cause you rectal bleeding.blindness,sexual dysfunction,baldness, and cancer.... but hey...stick with the herd....they wouldn't lie to you...I'll be laughing all the way to Trump's relection.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah and you can keep sucking up the corporate propoganda mills and telling me how Hitlery has a 98% chance of winning the election...and by the way I took and still do, supplements long before I met Alex Jones. beats eating the corporate poisons that fund the MSM go suck down a pop tart and chase it with a diet Pepsi.it's the only way to stay obese and sick.enjoy your Papa Murphy's...hell you can always buy one of the endless number of "medicenes" they shill on the corporat propoganda mills....it will only cause you rectal bleeding.blindness,sexual dysfunction,baldness, and cancer.... but hey...stick with the herd....
OK stock up on his survival gear, suck up all his warnings of Chemtrails, Moon Landing Hoax, the Global Satanist elite of Lady Gaga, etc. etc.

40WbgKf.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK stock up on his survival gear, suck up all his warnings of Chemtrails, Moon Landing Hoax, the Global Satanist elite of Lady Gaga, etc. etc.

40WbgKf.gif
If Alex Jones was such a joke CNN and the social media platforms wouldn't need to censor them....the biggest joke in America today is watching Acosta getting bitch slapped by Sarah Sanders, and idiot democrats supporting a party that rigged their own nomination ....you fucks supported ANTIFA and refuse to denounce Farakhan the guy who thinks white people aren't human,but were created by a mad scientist and the mothership is hovering above the earth...LOL..you dipshits still think Putin stole our election and can't face the fact you ran a loser for president. Tell me man did Putin steal the Brexit election to ,did Putin just steal the Italian election ....the real joke is this whole Boris and Natsha conspiracy theroy..now that shit is funny....over a year and a team of lawyers and you have squat to show for it...

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If Alex Jones was such a joke CNN and the social media platforms wouldn't need to censor them....the biggest joke in America today is watching Acosta getting bitch slapped by Sarah Sanders, and idiot democrats supporting a party that rigged their own nomination ....you fucks supported ANTIFA and refuse to denounce Farakhan the guy who thinks white people aren't human,but were created by a mad scientist and the mothership is hovering above the earth...LOL..you dipshits still think Putin stole our election and can't face the fact you ran a loser for president. Tell me man did Putin steal the Brexit election to ,did Putin just steal the Italian election .
Alex Jones and his
Internet Kill switch? Fucking hilarious even better yet is his the military has a "Gay Bomb" and along with the government conspiracy that in juice cartons the government puts chemicals to turn people and frogs gay. Jesus and Mohammad 3D projected fighting with light sabers in during desert storm Fuck the list goes on and on ..................

Jesus fucking Christ, you actually take this idiot seriously?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alex Jones and his
Internet Kill switch? Fucking hilarious even better yet is his the military has a "Gay Bomb" and along with the government conspiracy that in juice cartons the government puts chemicals to turn people and frogs gay. Jesus and Mohammad 3D projected fighting with light sabers in during desert storm Fuck the list goes on and on ..................

Jesus fucking Christ, you actually take this idiot seriously?
You fucking believe the DNC lets you vote....LOL...that Obama was the smartest man to ever sit in the oval office, that Hilary Clinton is the most qualified world leader, that Seth Rich got mugged, that OKC bombing was carried out with a truck bomb,that Terry Yeaky committed suicide and that Saddam Hussien had weapons of mass destruction....that little media lie only cost god alone knows how many lives.That two airplanes took down 3 buildings that building 7 just collapsed because an airplane engine dropped on it, That Ruby ridge wasn't a murder, that Waco was neccesarry, that Lavoy Fincum wasn't murdered.You believe Trump is a Nazi, that Putin the ex-head of the KGB is so stupid he would try and steal an American election..or need to. that a fucking obscure video on youtube was responsible for Benghazi,That Hilary deleted 30,000 emails about yoga..That Julian Assange is a rapist that Milk is racist as well as algerbra,,,that there is something called a "white Hispanic" that Mike Brown had his hands up, that Elizabeth Warren is an Indian and that Brian Williams was at the little bighorn.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You fucking believe the DNC lets you vote....LOL...that Obama was the smartest man to ever sit in the oval office, that Hilary Clinton is the most qualified world leader, that Seth Rich got mugged, that OKC bombing was carried out with a truck bomb,that Terry Yeaky committed suicide and that Saddam Hussien had weapons of mass destruction....that little media lie only cost god alone knows how many lives.That two airplanes took down 3 buildings that building 7 just collapsed because an airplane engine dropped on it, That Ruby ridge wasn't a murder, that Waco was neccesarry, that Lavoy Fincum wasn't murdered.You believe Trump is a Nazi, that Putin the ex-head of the KGB is so stupid he would try and steal an American election..or need to. that a fucking obscure video on youtube was responsible for Benghazi,That Hilary deleted 30,000 emails about yoga..That Julian Assange is a rapist that Milk is racist as well as algerbra,,,that there is something called a "white Hispanic" that Mike Brown had his hands up, that Elizabeth Warren is an Indian and that Brian Williams was at the little bighorn.
I'll just put you in with the Flat Earthers ............. lol ..........................

BTW what you just listed I'm on board with you on those points but you seriously kill your credibility when you throw in with that fucking lunatic Alex Jones. He takes something that has credibility then completely destroys all credibility of the point when he piles his luntic bullshit on it. I tend to believe his mission is disinformation, to destroy actual conspiracies and government fuckeries with his lunatic fringe shit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll just put you in with the Flat Earthers ............. lol ..........................

BTW what you just listed I'm on board with you on those points but you seriously kill your credibility when you throw in with that fucking lunatic Alex Jones. He takes something that has credibility then completely destroys all credibility of the point when he piles his luntic bullshit on it. I tend to believe his mission is disinformation, to destroy actual conspiracies and government fuckeries with his lunatic fringe shit.
yeah well everything I listed was called the truth in the MSM....what credibility do they have..how can you laugh at Alex Jones after watching CNN get caught feeding questions to Hilary during the debates...Alex Jones is a source of information..it is up to you to vet that information, the kinds of people that watch alex jones vet his information they find out for themselves.They are people who have lost trust in the media and goverment, they just don't blindly follow anybody... the kind of people who watch the MSM are idiots who don't question anything they hear on the idiot lantern...the corporate media is owned by the same people who start wars for profit and committ bloodbaths for power...why would anybody in their right minds trust anything they have to say....once you take the red pill you're on your own...most people don't want to be on their own.Alex Jones prints more truth than all of the MSM combined, he may be a gatekeeper,but he still has more to offer than Wolf Blitzer.Why would you blindly follow anyone.....again if Alex Jones is such a joke why is CNN,google,twitter, and Facebook all trying so hard to censor him..if he is truly a joke then he would be harmless....I mean the mere fact you dismiss chemtrails proves to me you have not bothered to educate yourself about them at all..alot of what he writes about isn't conspiracies it is open knowledge...it is just open knowledge the MSM refuses to tell people about...When Jesse Jackson got caught having a whole secret wife and family tucked away other than the family the public knew about...there wasn't a single news outlet in America who would break the story, because of the political power Jackson had.....the National Inquirer broke the story...you can laugh at the National Inquirer all you want, but it didn't make the story any less true.

I'll leave you with this....there isn't a single so called conspriacy theorist or alt media person on youtube calling for the censorship of CNN,ABC,CBS,The New York Times,The New York Post,Hufpo, or anyone else....why do all of them want to censor a bunch of "jokes"

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah well everything I listed was called the truth in the MSM....what credibility do they have..how can you laugh at Alex Jones after watching CNN get caught feeding questions to Hilary during the debates...Alex Jones is a source of information..it is up to you to vet that information, the kinds of people that watch alex jones vet his information they find out for themselves.They are people who have lost trust in the media and goverment, they just don't blindly follow anybody... the kind of people who watch the MSM are idiots who don't question anything they hear on the idiot lantern...the corporate media is owned by the same people who start wars for profit and committ bloodbaths for power...why would anybody in their right minds trust anything they have to say....once you take the red pill you're on your own...most people don't want to be on their own.Alex Jones prints more truth than all of the MSM combined, he may be a gatekeeper,but he still has more to offer than Wolf Blitzer.Why would you blindly follow anyone.....again if Alex Jones is such a joke why is CNN,google,twitter, and Facebook all trying so hard to censor him..if he is truly a joke then he would be harmless....I mean the mere fact you dismiss chemtrails proves to me you have not bothered to educate yourself about them at all..alot of what he writes about isn't conspiracies it is open knowledge...it is just open knowledge the MSM refuses to tell people about...When Jesse Jackson got caught having a whole secret wife and family tucked away other than the family the public knew about...there wasn't a single news outlet in America who would break the story, because of the political power Jackson had.....the National Inquirer broke the story...you can laugh at the National Inquirer all you want, but it didn't make the story any less true.
But when your source spouts insanity like Gay Bombs, Moon Landing was a Hoax, Lady Gaga part of a global Satanic Conspiracy, etc. etc. what does that do to your own credibility?

Just say'n

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But when your source spouts insanity like Gay Bombs, Moon Landing was a Hoax, Lady Gaga part of a global Satanic Conspiracy, etc. etc. what does that do to your own credibility?

Just say'n
you have never read a single one of those stories, and if you have you haven't investigated them to far....and for the last time alex jones isn't a source he is a resource...it's up to you to investigate his stories....there are people here like Pat and others who have researched these stories much farther and if you could get over your bias and knee jerk reaction could give you a synapsis...the titles are click bait they are designed to draw you in and actually read the story not just the headline...Milo Yinnapolous had a story called "Femminisim is cancer"it was click bait to get people to actually read the story ..Hell Alex Jones wasn't the first person to say the moon landing was a hoax and I don't know if he said it was a hoax....I dare you to go to view the art of Comet Pizza, that art collection of Tony Podesta, the art collection of John Podesta, and tell me those assholes are not evil fucks....fuck my credibility I'm not trying to find anybody's way but my own...you wannna stick your head up your arse and listen to the experts and the MSM and march off the cliff with the other lemmings..hey man good luck and god bless..I know that most people think I'm crazy I learned that a long long time ago, and I stopped caring about what they thought a long time ago..it's not my bussiness what they think ....it's my bussiness what I think. and here if you can push your bigotry back a little have a read and tell me if alex jones is insane.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you have never read a single one of those stories, and if you have you haven't investigated them to far....and for the last time alex jones isn't a source he is a resource...it's up to you to investigate his stories....there are people here like Pat and others who have researched these stories much farther and if you could get over your bias and knee jerk reaction could give you a synapsis...the titles are click bait they are designed to draw you in and actually read the story not just the headline...Milo Yinnapolous had a story called "Femminisim is cancer"it was click bait to get people to actually read the story ..Hell Alex Jones wasn't the first person to say the moon landing was a hoax and I don't know if he said it was a hoax....I dare you to go to view the art of Comet Pizza, that art collection of Tony Podesta, the art collection of John Podesta, and tell me those assholes are not evil fucks....fuck my credibility I'm not trying to find anybody's way but my own...you wannna stick your head up your arse and listen to the experts and the MSM and march off the cliff with the other lemmings..hey man good luck and god bless..I know that most people think I'm crazy I learned that a long long time ago, and I stopped caring about what they thought a long time ago..it's not my bussiness what they think ....it's my bussiness what I think. and here if you can push your bigotry back a little have a read and tell me if alex jones is insane.

So I'm a Bigot now because I call someone insane that spouts things Government Gay Bombs to make people and frogs Gay, Moon Landing was a hoax, Lady Gaga is part of a vast global Satanist conspiracy, etc. etc. is a lunatic?

OK if you say so .................... lol ...........................

BFSHmxyCIAAvFdx.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh and to add, yes I have read about those stories and there's a hell of a lot to it. Except I don't get my sources from that fucking lunatic Alex Jones ;)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
in juice cartons the government puts chemicals to turn people and frogs gay

ROFLMAO....
No silly, people and frogs are turning gay as a result of pollution.
Men's penises are getting smaller as are female breasts and
there is a higher incidence of homosexual behavior among male animals..but no, the earth isn't flat.
The fluouride they're putting in the water may be a variable to consider though..

I've read rumors that the scientific personnel of some government agencies were trying to develop
weapons which would affect only certain segments of the population but those were dependent on physical characteristics
such as race not behavioral tendencies like homosexuality.
Their efforts were for the most part unsuccessful except for the AIDS virus which unfortunately backfired
and affected more than the intended victims..

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ROFLMAO....
No silly, people and frogs are turning gay as a result of pollution.
Men's penises are getting smaller as are female breasts and
there is a higher incidence of homosexual behavior among male animals..but no, the earth isn't flat.
The fluouride they're putting in the water may be a variable to consider though..

I've read rumors that the scientific personnel of some government agencies were trying to develop
weapons which would affect only certain segments of the population but those were dependent on physical characteristics
such as race not behavioral tendencies like homosexuality.
Their efforts were for the most part unsuccessful except for the AIDS virus which unfortunately backfired
and affected more than the intended victims..
Watch that nut job Alex Jones, he's off the fucking charts. Of course all the gay juice government puts in containers along with their Gay Bomb you can be protected "if" you buy Alex's super supplements and survival gear ............. lol .................

Fucking PT Barnum "there's a sucker born every day".

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch that nut job Alex Jones, he's off the fucking charts. Of course all the gay juice government puts in containers along with their Gay Bomb you can be protected "if" you buy Alex's super supplements and survival gear ............. lol .................

Fucking PT Barnum "there's a sucker born every day".
Honestly, what I mentioned about pollution is true..
Alex Jones' using his "news" platform to hustle vitamins
make him come off like a typical huckster and discredits him...his manner of speaking raises my blood pressure too.
But he does shine a light on news MSM typically ignores
and his crew is usually fairly competent...Alex is loud.
That's what gets one's attention and how he sells the news and his views.

I've never heard Jones discuss "gay bombs" and I'm pretty sure the concept of a bomb that would target only gays
is untenable...but he does use sensationalism and is fond of click bait.

But really, you guys go on with your discussion, don't let me interfere.
But I had to point out that sex organs and tendencies are being physically affected in animals
as well as humans but it isn't due to a "gay bomb". It's the result of industrialism and society's ignoring the balance of nature
in pursuit of profit..

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly, what I mentioned about pollution is true..
Alex Jones' using his "news" platform to hustle vitamins
make him come off like a typical huckster and discredits him...his manner of speaking raises my blood pressure too.
But he does shine a light on news MSM typically ignores
and his crew is usually fairly competent...Alex is loud.
That's what gets one's attention and how he sells the news and his views.

I've never heard Jones discuss "gay bombs" and I'm pretty sure the concept of a bomb that would target only gays
is untenable...but he does use sensationalism and is fond of click bait.

But really, you guys go on with your discussion, don't let me interfere.
But I had to point out that sex organs and tendencies are being physically affected in animals
as well as humans but it isn't due to a "gay bomb". It's the result of industrialism and society's ignoring the balance of nature
in pursuit of profit..
There's much better sources than this huckster nuttjob out there. Also the Gay Bombs are to make people gay, it's a giant conspiracy according to him.

Here's one of the episodes where he talks about the "gay bomb"

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

40WbgKf.gif
Alex happens to be right about Mr. James Alefantis Rothschild and everything else you listed. He strategically apologized to avoid legal entanglement with very deep pockets that own half of congress and probably any judge who might have heard the case. Alex basically reads stories other authors write so he might have won the suit easily with an honest judge, as he didn't write the original article anyway., It just wasn't worth the battle at that time since it was reported on CNN that the pizza parlor has no basement on city plans. It does not mean James Alefantis Rothschild is not involved in fulfilling certain unholy desires, or for that matter there isn't a facility below the pizza parlor or some access to the famous DC "off book underground". In any event, most pizza Parlors are famous for "take out" or "delivery" anyway.

The Van Allen Radiation belt would have killed the Astronauts before they ever got to the moon with the technology they supposedly used in the moon landings. NASA screwed up and accidentally released a raw footage reel of how they faked the long distance views of the earth "on the way to the moon" to a researcher who did the video below using the footage. Grissom, White, and Chaffee reportedly decided they would refuse to play along with the hoax and supposedly Grissom threatened to go public, shortly afterward the Apollo 1 tragedy silenced them permanently. Supposedly a very strong Magnetic field must fully envelop a spacecraft in order to shield the crew adequately and avoid lethal radiation to the occupants of a craft at a certain distance from earth.

Elon Musk was recently asked about whether another moon mission is planned and he spoke about needing technology to overcome the Van Allen radiation Belt before he could. How did they do it 50 years ago? If they did it then, it ought to be pretty simple to duplicate the technology now right?

You do really need to do some research. It will be hard to learn you have been regularly lied to. You will find out the truth one way or other soon, whether you like it or not. We all went through it & it isn't easy to swallow at first, but when you start to research, find the facts and think on any of the subjects you list above, you will be left with an inescapable conclusion that will shake you to the core. Then you will take another look at 9-11, when you examine the mountain of evidence compiled by well respected architects, engineers, physicists, pilots, etc, the inescapable conclusion will eventually be reached if you are honest with yourself. After that, all bets are off.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's much better sources than this huckster nuttjob out there. Also the Gay Bombs are to make people gay, it's a giant conspiracy according to him.

Here's one of the episodes where he talks about the "gay bomb"

Thanks for posting that, I may watch it later..
I can't imagine a bomb that might make somebody gay
but there exists evidence that some government agencies may be involved in nefarious forms of behavior modification
and that among of the behavioral tendencies "they" are trying to program are passivity and femininity.

From a serious journalist perspective I might agree with you that there are much better sources of information than Alex
and his Infowar organization but most sources as of late prove to be serious only about making money
by pushing somebody's propaganda. At least Alex's loud used car salesman approach gives some types of news a platform
that other media doesn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors