Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gv011018dAPR20180110064510.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still think if the liberaltarians want Bomb shelters... they can pay for em themselves.

It's not 1963 anymore... Calm your tits and stay outta the tax base.

LOL.

This from the guy that wants my kids and their employers to keep paying FICA tax so he can get his Social Security checks.

Take your own advice.

Bomb shelters have strategic value for the defense of the country. Your Social Security check is just for you. ;)

This should be fun to watch...........................

anigif_sub-buzz-31330-1469209227-2.gif

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This from the guy that wants my kids and their employers to keep paying FICA tax so he can get his Social Security checks.
Bomb shelters have strategic value for the defense of the country. Your Social Security check is just for you. ;)

Sorry, didn't mean to trigger the crommie crowd...
You two share an identical debate technique.... When proven wrong, you babble hysterically about some new complaint.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, didn't mean to trigger the crommie crowd...
You two share an identical debate technique.... When proven wrong, you babble hysterically about some new complaint.

Tax base was your complaint. Not a new complaint that I brought up.

Calm your tits and stay outta the tax base.

FICA is a tax.

If we're going to discuss staying out of the tax base, I'm going to discuss the tax base. I'm good with spending money for defense(including bomb shelters) but not for social programs.

You're good with spending money on the SS social program for yourself, but not bomb shelters for defense.

Pretty simple.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now for some historic and strategic facts for why bomb shelters are needed for US defense. The article is not about bomb shelters. It's about the reasoning behind bombing civilians and international laws. International laws don't mean shit, thus the need for bomb shelters.

http://www.crf-usa.org/america-responds-to-terrorism/firestorms-the-bombing-of-civilians

Some quotes. But I suggest reading the whole thing.

"But the attack on Guernica turned out to be only a preview of a new type of war. In this new "total war," military strategists purposely tried to destroy entire cities and their civilian populations."

"An influential Italian military writer, General Giulio Douhet, actually argued for the sustained bombing of civilians. He predicted that they would become quickly demoralized by such bombing and would force their leaders to surrender."

"In February 1942, the British abandoned their "precision bombing" strategy. For the rest of the war, the British concentrated on the systematic widespread destruction of German cities by RAF nighttime air raids, a strategy called "area bombing." One reason the British took this fateful step was to "dehouse" the German people, which hopefully would shatter their morale and will to continue the war."

"After Germany surrendered in May 1945, America wanted to quickly end the war against Japan. As plans went ahead for a costly invasion of the Japanese islands, Major General Curtis LeMay took command of the bombing campaign against Japan, which had started in late 1944. Having studied British area-bombing tactics, LeMay decided to adopt them in a final effort to force the Japanese to surrender."

"He believed that his firebombing tactics would force Japan to surrender before American forces were scheduled to invade the homeland."

"The Allied area bombing of civilians played an important role in undermining the will of the German and Japanese people to continue the war."

---------------------------------------------------------------------- end of quotes------------------------------------

Bombing civilians is a military tactic to destroy moral and force the country to surrender. This can be mitigated somewhat by having bomb shelters. Bomb shelters for civilians in high population areas is a defensive tactic to mitigate the tactic of demoralizing the population. It's not about making libtards feel safe, it's about winning a large scale war.

The US is woefully unprepared for this type of war. China and Russia, along with others, are not so unprepared. They have bomb shelters to mitigate the tactic of civilian bombing. The US does not. And, it's fucking stupid.

So, yes. This independent libertarian(me) does believe the US should have bomb shelters in high population areas for the defense of the Country. It doesn't make sense to not have them, especially when other countries do.

Unless of course you're in the "We're all gonna die!" crowd. But then, you probably should just lay down and die now. Get it over with. I'm not in that crowd, I'd like to win that war. I don't want the libtards in the cities to give up because they have been demoralized by bombing tactics designed to make them want to quit.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tax base was your complaint. Not a new complaint that I brought up.
FICA is a tax.

If we're going to discuss staying out of the tax base, I'm going to discuss the tax base. I'm good with spending money for defense(including bomb shelters) but not for social programs.

You're good with spending money on the SS social program for yourself, but not bomb shelters for defense.

Pretty simple.

Yes but you simple-minded moonbats keep forgetting something... It's my feckin money...
I know how you libbies love to think our money belongs to you but Americans invest in SS for their entire careers.
40... 50 years of pay deductions... And then some fucktard on the internet says No, you're a moocher.

And the fucktard's rationale for that proclamation is... 'We already stole all your invested money'.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes but you simple-minded moonbats keep forgetting something... It's my feckin money...
I know how you libbies love to think our money belongs to you but Americans invest in SS for their entire careers.
40... 50 years of pay deductions... And then some fucktard on the internet says No, you're a moocher.

And the fucktard's rationale for that proclamation is... 'We already stole all your invested money'.

No, mental midget. Your money paid somebody else's SS. ;)

What do you think happens if all the youngsters stop paying FICA? I'll tell you what happens, you don't get SS. You don't get it if they stop paying because it's not your fucking money, it's theirs. Your money paid somebody else. :giggle:

Dance around that one, cupcake. You didn't "invest" shit. You let the government take your money and give it to someone else with the promise that the government would take another persons money and give it to you when you retire.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/08/18/5-facts-about-social-security/

Social Security is, and always has been, an inter-generational transfer of wealth. The taxes paid by today’s workers and their employers don’t go into dedicated individual accounts (although 32% of Americans think they do, according to the 2014 Pew Research survey). Nor do Social Security checks represent a return on invested capital, though you might be forgiven for thinking so since the “personalized Social Security statements” that used to be mailed out once a year and now are available online detail your payment history and projected monthly benefits. Rather, the benefits received by today’s retirees are funded by the taxes paid by today’s workers; when those workers retire, their benefits will be paid for by the next generation of workers’ taxes (caveat: see Point 3). Your benefit amount is based on your earnings history and age at retirement, not on how much you and your employer paid in Social Security taxes (although for most people, taxes paid are closely tied to their earnings).

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More Problems for Lil Kim if this is a true story - believe Sun is like the National Enquier of UK.

KIM’S BASE CRUMBLES
North Korean nuclear weapons base collapses and falls into the sea near site of tunnel disaster
The base is in the same region where 200 workers are rumoured to have died following an implosion at test site last year
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/53465...the-sea-near-site-of-nuclear-tunnel-disaster/

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CJ Pearson..... 16yrs old and has some good thoughts. Smart kid and I think we will see more of him down the road.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cj+Pearson&&FORM=VDVVXX
Sure you will. The fiery, well delivered, practiced, polished and scripted delivery is a dead giveaway that he is being seeded into fame for future use as a leader. Deep State planning their future return & setting the pieces on the board for a new game.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure you will. The fiery, well delivered, practiced, polished and scripted delivery is a dead giveaway that he is being seeded into fame for future use as a leader. Deep State planning their future return & setting the pieces on the board for a new game.
Give it a break..... if you have been following him for any time you would know a lot of his video's put on twitter, FB ect. have been taken down. He is on point in a lot of his posts nothing less.
How can any kid with half a thought make it in your world?

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Give it a break..... if you have been following him for any time you would know a lot of his video's put on twitter, FB ect. have been taken down. He is on point in a lot of his posts nothing less.
No! There's a conspiracy behind every blade of grass! :eek:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No! There's a conspiracy behind every blade of grass! :eek:
I have never seen he kid before. Very polished & very professional. Seems too good.

You are right Rossum, I am very un-trusting these days and do see conspiracies behind every blade of grass. After 8 years of a president who wasn't even an American Citizen committing treason against this country and every 3 letter agency in government conspiring to steal elections for the corrupt Hildabeast & her cohorts for the last 30 years and learning the last 4 presidents were part of the biggest criminal Cabal on the planet, I may be over reacting just a tad. For that I am sorry.

I won't relax until we hang these thieves and treasonous scum from the lamp posts.

Our tax dollars at work

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the truth.
But most people can't handle it.

The actual issue though is whether SS retirement income is "welfare". It ain't... no matter how mismanaged or insolvent or looted it has been.

I don't have any respect for @Time's stupid shit logic like 'you LET the gov't take your money'. WTF does that even mean??? This is federal law FFS.
It sickens me that out of a thousand different kinds of actual welfare, and the nasty criminal abuses on top of that,
that some clown blasts retirees who contributed their whole lives callin em welfare recipients...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nazi didn't work....David Duke fanboy story didn't work...Pussy grabbing didn't do it....Golden shower orgy with hookers didn't do it...phony collusion with fabricated report paid for by the DNC used to get an illegal FISA order for illegal survelliance didn't work, then we went to he is mentally unfit...and now we come full circle back to White Nationalist..........The first instinct is to laugh, to laugh at how the soft headed just can't come to terms with reality....we imagine whiny millineial snowflakes, and chroniclly outraged pudgy femminists throwing tantrums on the most elite universities in the world....it's so ridiculous...but is it...is it really

Both political parties, the GOP and the DNC indulge in 2 minute Trump hates every single day...the media would make Gobells blush, they are nothing more than a 24/7 bullhorn of hate...they don't even pretend at this point to offer any reason why...and if they can't find something to hate Trump for they simply make shit up out of thin air...The elite had an election taken from them right out from under their feet...well boys and girls they are not sitting around with their thumbs up their asses waiting for the next election to roll around in 3 years..nope they are activelly and aggresivelly working to nullify this election...and it's working....granted I live in one of the most liberal enclaves in America...but I see the democrats in my community with this vitriolic mindless hate for Trump...now some of it is born out of the fact he beat Hilary....but most of it is born out of being programmed by the thought control machine we call the media to HATE Trump...not to disagree with...not to find fault with policy...no just hate him...to grasp on to whatever straw they can accusse him of baseless rumors, to paint him with any brush that comes into their minds that will justify HATE not rational objective assessment of current events.....The DNC has got nothing Obama was a nightmare for the working class and poor...the people that benifitted from Obama was Wall Street, the Banking cartels,the EU, illegal aliens, muslims, the transgender...and ISIS....but for the average man Obama was a nightemare...the DNC got caught rigging their nomination, they ran a woman even most democrats wound up hating...once Julian Assange exposed her..the Obama FBI and DOJ should probablly be tried for Treason and have the sentnece carried out on them,daily it appears that the Obama administration was the most corrupt and totalitarian group of nutcases in our history....the Media, and both political parties are going to continue to lie and slander and attack Trump forever,but more importantly until the mid term elections....they need America to Hate Trump as a human being, because neither the GOP nor the DNC have any policies to offer America...all they have to offer is to brainwash us to hate Trump more than we hate the GOP and the DNC....they are doing all this so the DNC can recapture the congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors