Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

k4prez

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
179593_600.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump right again

Glitch let ineligible immigrants vote in Philly elections, officials say
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...istration-commissioners-penndot-20170920.html
glitch..a fucking glitch...is that like ''you can keep your doctor was Obama...mis speaking" that kindda glitch....and when you try and true the vote you are a white supremacist.....let me guess I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say all those imiigrants voted for the...............DNC?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
300,000 went to the sellers.
I wonder how many will actually be sold?

A 2016 CBS News investigation reported that an unnamed source familiar with the book's sales placed the figure at 1.1 million copies sold. Trump asserted in his 2016 presidential run that Art of the Deal is "the No. 1 selling business book of all time."

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for years I've heard the allegations that the entire mass media was owned by a kabal of zionists who decided who and what was put on any news,entertainment,or book.......I don't know if they are zionists or what, but it is apparent the entire media is owned by a kabal that is using every outlet to propogandize and create a narritive it has become very transparent.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't mind me..after dealing with that crazy former moderator in her new dominion where she thinks she can play thought police
I'm a bit bemused . Politics knows no boundaries or ethical guidelines..It's all bullshit and payola.
Authority goes to people's heads and they become addicted to it.
I've been questioning authority since I was 12 yo and I'm not about to stop now

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No habeas corpus, "incidental collection of information", no due process...as a former court officer it makes me sick.
A friend I've mentioned here previously refuses to even speak in front of a computer with connected microphone or PC camera.
Even "liking" this post is a red flag.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Not willingly" leaves much room for thought.
Does that mean, "Yeah but we didn't meant to", or "Yeah but they made us do it against our will"?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Not willingly" leaves much room for thought.
Does that mean, "Yeah but we didn't meant to", or "Yeah but they made us do it against our will"?
Means they followed orders knowing they were illegal unjust politically / criminally motivated orders.

Even that is an excuse though as they disseminated the confidential databases to polital party members and private contractors and have admitted doing so, but apparently Dems cannot understand this is also a crime against the American people.

it is almost like they are doing all this to condition the sheep to accept that if they can do it to the president they can do it to anyone.

I thought Clapper's actual words were "Not Whittingly" as in not that I am aware of, not on purpose or with specific intent, but I may be mistaken.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Means they followed orders knowing they were illegal unjust politically / criminally motivated orders.

Even that is an excuse though as they disseminated the confidential databases to polital party members and private contractors and have admitted doing so, but apparently Dems cannot understand this is also a crime against the American people.

it is almost like they are doing all this to condition the sheep to accept that if they can do it to the president they can do it to anyone.
yep they got Obama to act as if the Constitution was irrelevant and a dictator with good intentions could rule by shooting of presidential fiats weekley like DACA, then Hilary acts like a rouge elephant with illegal computers destroying evidence ,as if she is above the law.we have 20 million mexicans ignoring the law...they are programming people to obey authority and not the law.We are entering dangerous waters here folks,

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can add more that a few names to the list below including but not by any means limited to Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Rodgers, & Rice to name but a few.

bfhlz48nmanz.jpg
all I can assume is that Trump has told Sessions to stand down...I mean what other reason could there be for his reluctance not to at least investigate, but why not.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all I can assume is that Trump has told Sessions to stand down...I mean what other reason could there be for his reluctance not to at least investigate, but why not.
Perhaps he loves his family and is afraid that if he actually does his job he will be overcome by an uncontrollable urge to drive to a remote beachfront and commit suicide with two shots to the back of his head before cleverly disposing of the weapon so it will never be found before walking into the ocean for a midnight swim in his 3 piece suit before he bleeds out.

That or he is paid very well not to do his job properly and to focus on busting kids for and seizing their assets instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So because they were thus far unsuccessful in starting Civil War after Charlottesville fooled no one, apparently ANTIFA has been given new marching orders to create chaos, strike reactionary fear in politicians, lawmakers & law enforcement to bring about the Police State crackdown the Deep State so desperately needs to maintain control and keep themselves out of jail.

9pbvsi09fbnz.jpg

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perhaps he loves his family and is afraid that if he actually does his job he will be overcome by an uncontrollable urge to drive to a remote beachfront and commit suicide with two shots to the back of his head before cleverly disposing of the weapon so it will never be found before walking into the ocean for a midnight swim in his 3 piece suit before he bleeds out.

That or he is paid very well not to do his job properly and to focus on busting kids for and seizing their assets instead.
I'll put my money on the 2nd option AND the probability that Sessions wants to use illegal wiretapping and all that other unconstitutional stuff to bust those dope dealing kids and forfeit their asses (yeah, I can spell assets)

Last edited by a moderator:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So because they were thus far unsuccessful in starting Civil War after Charlottesville fooled no one, apparently ANTIFA has been given new orders to bring about the Police State crackdown the Deep State so desperately needs to maintain control and keep themselves out of jail.

9pbvsi09fbnz.jpg

I don't doubt it.
However, I have a problem with that.. The phrase "Police State" begins with the word "Police".
Those dudes who decided to follow orders and stand down instead of exercising their sworn duties are called "Police".
As I find myself repeating often whenever I post something disparaging of the police and get attacked for it by well meaning
blue line fans. "When they declare martial law, who do you think will enforce it?" "When they come take away your guns, who do you think "they" will be?"
How about that Aussie chick in Minneapolis who was killed by an antsy itchy trigger finger Somalian Police man because she called the police to report a possible rape? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/father-woman-killed-by-officer-was-ripped-from-our-arms.html
Wasn't her killer a cop? Is he being defended by the police union boss? Yes. Will he be prosecuted for killing the nice lady? No.
How about the innocent deaf dude who was killed by another itchy trigger fingered cop who should have used his taser instead of his gun?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/neighbors-say-deaf-man-killed-by-oklahoma-police-couldnt-speak/
Will the officer who fired the gun, Sgt. Chris Barnes, be charged? Probably not. Will he be disciplined at all? Highly unlikely.
If he does get charged, will he be found innocent of all charges? Yup.

Whenever my 15 year old son goes to the mall, his old enough to be his great-grandfather dad who has experienced police brutality
personally and 2nd hand tells him, "If you see cops go the other way, they are not there to help you..They want to arrest you in order to get a good evaluation and a raise."

So...don't expect me to play good Samaritan to any police because the police might just shoot and kill me when I try to save them
...accidentally/incidentally of course..not "willingly".

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

well there does seem to be a rash of that going around lately

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting take but possibly underestimating the Swamp's Sway

https://tttthreads.com/t/910632327419633664

It is almost like he fails to realize that propaganda exits to misinform, distract and provide enough hope to keep patriots from undertaking real action to clear our government of corruption while nothing ever really changes and the status quo continues on.

Or perhaps he is just there to keep us from realizing.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting take but possibly underestimating the Swamp's Sway

https://tttthreads.com/t/910632327419633664

It is almost like he fails to realize that propaganda exits to misinform, distract and provide enough hope to keep patriots from undertaking real action to clear our government of corruption while nothing ever really changes and the status quo continues on.

Or perhaps he is just there to keep us from realizing.
Dude, I picture Dems, Reps, Mueller, Comie, Sessions, Killary, even Donald doing the cha-cha as they all fuck each other in one big daisy chain.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh yes coincidence exists in this universe.
Chaos is actually orderly progression if you understand the details well enough.
At least in the universe of Physical and energy matter.
Chaos only exists in minds.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh yes coincidence exists in this universe.
Chaos is actually orderly progression if you understand the details well enough.
Ohhh no, what you call 'coincidence' I refer to as synchronicity. The universe is not chaotic, it only appears that way to
those who aren't initiated into the great mysteries. Most of us aren't and don't have the mental capacity or power of concentration needed to observe the recurring patterns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors