Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20170919_low.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
‘Democrats deport!’ Dreamers chase Nancy Pelosi out of her own press conference
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/wat...ce-descends-into-chaos-as-dreamers-take-over/
Imagine if you were an American in the country of Mexico ILLEGALLY and you went and held a rally condeming a goverment policy of mexico...the law of mexico is ...that no forgien national can participate in any mexican political demonstration...the punishment is immediate deportation....and yet we are the ones called nazis.
Just happy to see the Pelosi/Schumer attempt to separate and anger Trump's base against him over Dreamers backfire and separate and anger the Democrats base instead. Well deserved backlash at Pelosi while her Dreamers show America just who they are and how unreasonable they can be. Pelosi finally threw her hands in the air and walked out of her own press conference against Trump. Poetic. She almost wanted to call ICE herself.

By working with Trump on the Dreamers Act they are totally discrediting their own premise that Trump is completely unreasonable & mentally unhinged and must be resisted at all costs. They can't win no matter what happens - they look bad either way.

Just wait until they actually produce the bill & vote on it in congress.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cops had all the time in the world to put out the fire in that car before it got out of hand.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cops had all the time in the world to put out the fire in that car before it got out of hand.

WTF!! And no fire truck came?
Those dodge chargers police cars are NISCHE... not sure about the explorers, the chevy Tahoe's are BAD ASS too,all black and shit, with a German shepherd in the back

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You meant defense lawyers?
Yeah man OJ SIMPSON

I BAM
Yeah mostly Defense lawyers. But sometimes prosecution as well unfortunately.... Egos get in the way and innocent suffer.

Just ask anyone in prison and most will say they are innocent ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those who think the idea of white genocide..like is being carried out in South Africa and in Europe is a myth...Tell me what other race of humans could a group of well fed well heeled well educated goverment funded elites sit around and calmly talk about genocidal policies in total comfort and ease.If this cunt had said the same thing about brown people or black people or yellow people or red people her proffesional and personal life would be over with, But she knows,....she knows she can blythely muse about the genocide of the white race and not a single consequence will be paid, she might get fired from her job but the next day she will be hired by the US goverment to an even more lucrative job. From the rewriting of history ,to a long list of racial persecution laws and quota systems directed at whites, to Universities encouraging segregationary policies,to the myth of white privledge...the idea of white genocide is now polite conversation and is being bandied about by the elite of the western world.To the leaders of the EU to the trash who run the goverments of Germany Sweden and even the US what this woman is saying is acceptable.she would welcomed in their bosoms.
And who are these white this abomination wants to eliminate?...by her own words whites who are more highly educated and informed, who question the honesty and integrity of the goverment....let this be a warning to all people regardless of color...you think for yourself, you die.
This woman is a hardcore racist...she thinks that by simply getting rid of the white race, that she can keep people from thinking, that people of other colors would not dare to think for themselves and have the audacity to question authority..she is delusional......and not a single person sharing that stage stood up and asked..."Are you out of your fucking mind"

PROFESSOR: “WE’LL JUST GET RID OF ALL THE WHITES IN THE UNITED STATES”

https://www.infowars.com/professor-well-just-get-rid-of-all-the-whites-in-the-united-states/

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is stuff like this that makes me wonder if the democrats are either inbred or just not paying attention, or just plain evil. This is from Keith Ellison the vice chair of the DNC...he was deeply involved with the Nation of Islam,for over a decade... undoubtedly one of the most anti-semetic groups in America.....and listen to this two faced liar.....as the old saying goes....even the Devil can quote scripture.

Keith Ellison Compares DACA Recipients to Jews in Nazi Germany

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/09/19/keith-ellison-compares-daca-recipients-jews-nazi-germany/

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trust is relative..... like as far as biting me goes.... I trust the stray Pit bull more than I trust a chihuahua.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
yeah but the little rat dog does less damage and I can throw it 30 yards or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors