Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhh no, what you call 'coincidence' I refer to as synchronicity. The universe is not chaotic, it only appears that way to
those who aren't initiated into the great mysteries. Most of us aren't and don't have the metal capacity or power of concentration needed to observe the recurring patterns.
As far as the physical universe is concerned everything is fully predictable if one just has enough understanding and datapoints.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6.7+ Million tainted votes cast (number of votes cast above & beyond county total clean registered voters lists) in 2016 Presidential Election in California alone.

Don't for a minute think that 1.4 million of the over-votes cast were actually cast for Trump (only attributed for reasonable data analytic purposes), but this Judicial Watch analysis graphic says that California alone was probably more than solely responsible for HRC's completely false popular vote victory narrative.

tSLPKMgFveD1Jmd4XnqIyfYUpXOae0ELjdNIgG2W7fA.jpg

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What!
You are not registered with the Primitive Species Interaction Commission.

How did you screw up bad enough to be sent here?
I'm what's called an IGPIG. (intergalactic) My specialty is social engineering as a preventative measure rather than an attempt at developmental acceleration.
We don't get registered in order to avoid interference

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm what's called an IGPIG. (intergalactic) My specialty is social engineering as a preventative measure rather than an attempt at developmental acceleration.
We don't get registered in order to avoid interference
Ohh we are not allowed to interfere when the big rock comes.
Just observers and researchers.

Such a shame.
Had humans committed less of their productivity to killing each other they may have all survived.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
John McCain:
"I believe we could do better working together, Republicans and Democrats, and have not yet really tried," McCain said of the bill, co-written by Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, his best friend in the Senate, and Bill Cassidy of Louisiana. "Nor could I support it without knowing how much it will cost, how it will affect insurance premiums, and how many people will be helped or hurt by it."

sounds reasonable to me.

the US leads the world in per capita health care costs.
But not in health care.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
John McCain:
"I believe we could do better working together, Republicans and Democrats, and have not yet really tried," McCain said of the bill, co-written by Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, his best friend in the Senate, and Bill Cassidy of Louisiana. "Nor could I support it without knowing how much it will cost, how it will affect insurance premiums, and how many people will be helped or hurt by it."

sounds reasonable to me.

But not in health care.
Sounds reasonable to me also but the dude has a brain tumor.
(allegedly removed but they always come back and I don't trust him anyway)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chelsea Handler: ‘Maybe We Trade’ Trump for Kim Jong-Un
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/22/chelsea-handler-maybe-trade-trump-kim-jong-un/

I got a Better Idea Chelsea. We can exchange you for Tony Kim, Kim Hak-song, & Kim Dong-chul the three Americans North Korea is holding and that way you will never again have to worry about Donald Trump being your president, you will get your wish that Little Kim will be running your country and get to experience the joys & benefits of a Communistic regime you so desire, promote & lobby for without having to wait for America to turn into one.

Its a win - win for everyone!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was never anything reasonable about John McCain. He is one of seven Republicans being blackmailed by the Dems / Deep State and he set up the false flag chemical attack in Syria that led Donald Trump into launching the Tomahawk missile attack there.

I'm willing to bet that had he beaten Barak Obama all those years ago we would be in the exact same mess we are now.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The brain damaged one makes more sense than most in there.
I will be a bit sad to see him go. He is one of the old school Republicans.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kimmel got his talking points narrative on the health care plan from Chuck Schumer....Surprise Surprise....Never could have guessed that huh?

Kimmel consulted with Schumer on health-care details: report
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ed-with-schumer-on-health-care-details-report

Time to do a straight up repeal & go back to the way it was done before Obamacare was ever conceived.
Jimmy Kimmel needs to realize we don't create national policy based on his personal universe.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chelsea Handler: ‘Maybe We Trade’ Trump for Kim Jong-Un
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/22/chelsea-handler-maybe-trade-trump-kim-jong-un/

I got a Better Idea Chelsea. We can exchange you for Tony Kim, Kim Hak-song, & Kim Dong-chul the three Americans North Korea is holding and that way you will never again have to worry about Donald Trump being your president, you will get your wish that Little Kim will be running your country and get to experience the joys & benefits of a Communistic regime you so desire, promote & lobby for without having to wait for America to turn into one.

Its a win - win for everyone!
well it maybe a solution to her wieght issues at least.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rep. Maxine Waters: 'Impeachment Is About Whatever the Congress Says It Is'
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...s-impeachment-about-whatever-congress-says-it

You California people really need to recall & remove this lunatic on the basis she is certifiably insane.

That toads district is in southeren LA counties you'll have to talk to them about her... the largest demographic is Hispanics. and may account for her Trump derangment.....She herself doesn't even live in the district she supposedly represents.....

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The brain damaged one makes more sense than most in there.
I will be a bit sad to see him go. He is one of the old school Republicans.
I totally disagree. McCain has never made any sense. See Tpat's opinion above (your) post I'm replying to. I agree with Pat.
While what he said regarding healthcare sounds reasonable what he will do will not be because he speaks with forked tongue.
McCain has never been a Republican except for being a member of the party.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump received 5 Draft referrals....

Vets should love him.

According to an upcoming biography and interview excerpts shared with The New York Times, Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with "more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military."

rough life in prep school?

“My number was so incredible and it was a very high draft number. Anyway so I never had to do that, but I felt that I was in the military in the true sense because I dealt with those people,”

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
President Donald Trump criticized some in the National Football League Friday night at a rally for Alabama Republican Senate candidate Luther Strange, saying team owners should fire players for taking a knee during the national anthem.
Trump added that if fans would "leave the stadium" when players kneel in protest during the national anthem, "I guarantee, things will stop."
Trump said NFL owners should respond to the players by saying, "Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, he's fired. He's fired!"

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rep. Maxine Waters: 'Impeachment Is About Whatever the Congress Says It Is'
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...s-impeachment-about-whatever-congress-says-it

You California people really need to recall & remove this lunatic on the basis she is certifiably insane.
Yeah... been there done that.. only get us The Terminator last time...

Sad thing she is probably sane compared to who Is in the wings. She does after all represent LALA Land.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
John McCain:

sounds reasonable to me.

But not in health care.
Yeah just McStain being a stain.

There's a reason he lost every time he ran for President.... and we're better for it...

Not that this HC plan is worth the paper it written on. Not saying he is wrong... Just no surprise he is helping the otherside.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah just McStain being a stain.

There's a reason he lost every time he ran for President.... and we're better for it...

Not that this HC plan is worth the paper it written on. Not saying he is wrong... Just no surprise he is helping the otherside.

LOL Wailin Palin lost it for McCain.
Wuz going to vote for him if not for Palin.
Voted Libertarian instead.

good that you can separate your dislike for him from the reasonableness of his stance on the HC bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors