Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again no need to escalate.

OTOH, I would feel AWFUL if some enterprising SEAL-types were to mine those ports.. You know, to keep out the riff-raff and promote Peace In Our TIme.

"No Hablas".
Hell that can be done from a P8 flying over or a cluster munition for the little ones.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The military is not known for economy.
I'd not say exactly that... Tactical folks are cheap - lives matter.. Tactical officers that shuffle paper, and Operational commanders are less-so - Get It Done plus Need Promotions... Strategic commanders may be cheap, but the chances are they just want headlines and the contracts after "retiring".

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
67296648_2611594582206015_8459448791148265472_n.jpg

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's right about the racist/color/gtfo parts. I'm more disturbed - which is a weak, polite word - by people that want to treat the Const/BOR and oaths as quaint, antiquated, and "more like GUIDELINES, really". The same folks that legislate from the bench, and - collectively - the entire spectrum that weasel-words bills with multiple riders just as weasel-worded, (I am looking at everyone in congress - yer none of youse immune, biotch).

More and more, I not only refuse to read shit so worded, but also riders, and even moreso the negative-positive language inversions. Every goddamned thing they do manage to pass needs a sunset of no more than 4 years. These clowns are elected every 2, presidents every 4, and pres are LIMITED at 8 - while these assclowns can ride forever.

Frankly, every one of these jokers playing the race/color/gender/hyphenated cards needs to be shot between the eyes: yer either HERE and Citizen, or NOT. You are supposed to REPRESENT constituents - not your RACE, SEX, GENDER, RELIGION, etc... You are either there for US, or yer a damned traitor - and yes, traitors can elect traitors due to their crazy gerrymandering/megaplex insanities.

THe const is the granite; the BOR is the bedrock - and you don't get to redefine words, meanings, etc.. Even the supremes are damned careful to word their "interpretations" - and there are a ton of scholars and readers of FF documents.. THey didn't manage to make those disappear fast enough.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And, he's still avoiding Treason and Sedition... I'd spring all the arrests and charges in the last few months before the elections - nuke 'em till they glow.

Trump is masterfully trolling them and getting exactly the reaction he wanted. Media cant ignore it forever and the American people are finally hearing about this lunacy. He made those 4 the center of the Democrat party and is letting them have their say so they can turn more and more Americans off to the Democrat party.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, he's still avoiding Treason and Sedition... I'd spring all the arrests and charges in the last few months before the elections - nuke 'em till they glow.
If he keeps treating arrests for high crimes like a campaign for office, he should lose the election in my opinion, just not to any of these fucking assholes. This is about restoring America to a one tier justice system. That's his job, not treating politics like it was the freaking WWF. If he restores the justice system, holds the guilty accountable for their crimes & packs antifa off for a little tropical wake up call, he wins in a freaking landslide.

Everything else is just fucking noise.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jesus, we just had a squall roll through Jersey like I haven't seen for years. Suddenly must have had winds of 90-100 mph tear through here with branches hitting the roof left & right & torrential rain moving sideways. Within 15 minutes it was all over. Made the $1,200 I spent trimming the neighbors oak well worth it. Front lawn literally covered w/ branches.

Lights dimmed in & out about 5 times but we never really lost power. Can't imagine everyone else was as lucky. Ought to be enough to keep Manhattan dark for a day or two more if they were hit along the corridor like we were.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heard they was working on it so no more gov shut downs until after the election
Dems aren't about to risk another government shutdown after they realized if they did so the criteria had already been met for a downsizing in conjunctions with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors