Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
myps9xh061c31.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what he said about Comey and a half-dozen other appointees & swamp-critters.
Well he can't say he will be great at cleaning unwanted elements from the UK government until his political enemies take him down over an impropriety scandal (that will also expose many others) that will in turn make Nigel Farage the new UK Prime Minister that will deliver Brexit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're aware that even if we cut "defense" spending to zero, we'd still have a deficit, right?

But yes, national governments all over the world have become the borrowers of last resort. The rest of the debt markets are pretty well tapped out and unwilling or unable to borrow more. Yet the debt bubble must keep expanding, 'cause when it stops, the whole house of cards collapses.
of course I'm aware of that..I'm not thinking we are gonna find 20 trillion dollars in the Whitehouse broom closet...but I also am not expecting the goverment to stop borrowing money from the fed anytime soon.........are you.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breaking Bad Meets Bad Braking: Man Transporting $140 Million In **** Crashes Into Cop Car

"This would be one of the easiest drug busts the New South Wales Police has ever made..."

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
State Media Posts Photos Of Kim Jong Un's New "Powerful Submarine"

South Korea said to be closely monitoring the north's next bid to fire nuclear-armed ballistic missiles from the sea...
I laugh whenever I see this sorta' shit. Every single sub in these small countries is from China & Friends.

Meanwhile, it doesn't matter - they sink wonderfully.. I don't care if you use a limpet or a torp. Send them right to the bottom. These lunatic nations can't be trusted with more than a pea-shooter - a potato-gun is too dangerous.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Senator who was sexually abused as a child demands a full investigation of Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office after woman claims Jeffrey Epstein summoned her for sex from prison

A Florida lawmaker is demanding a full investigation into the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office in an attempt to learn more about the department's treatment of Jeffrey Epstein during his incarceration. Senator Lauren Book, who is a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, has been one of the loudest voices in the state ever since the charges against Epstein were announced earlier this month. In a post on Wednesday, the Democrat wrote: 'The allegations of serial sex predator Jeffrey Epstein assaulting young girls while serving work release are alarming, and if true, show yet another breakdown of the system's dealings with this serial abuser. 'I am in favor of an FDLE investigation into the PBSO handling of Epstein while on work release. We are calling for accountability on all fronts so things like this never happen again, and that means looking back at the entire system of law and order which failed his young victims.'

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DOJ opens antitrust inquiry into top tech companies
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/454392-doj-opens-antitrust-inquiry-into-top-tech-companies

DOJ Opens Sweeping Anti-Trust Probe Into Big Tech Firms
https://news.yahoo.com/doj-opens-sweeping-anti-trust-211126886.html

DOJ announces broad antitrust review of large tech companies
The DOJ said the goal of its review is to “ensure Americans have access to free markets in which companies compete on the merits to provide services that users want."
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...ntitrust-review-large-tech-companies-n1033151

Justice Department Reviewing the Practices of Market-Leading Online Platforms
Review Focuses on Practices that Create or Maintain Structural Impediments to Greater Competition and User Benefits
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...ing-practices-market-leading-online-platforms

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors