Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing how many small, fast boats in the same area are dangerous. oops.
Yeah the story is obviously written to instill fear & sense of helplessness to Keep the Brits from Doing a Damn Thing.
  • 2,000 fast boats, (bullshit)
  • 23 Gadif Mini Subs,
  • 6 Yugo Subs,
  • 3 Kilo subs,
  • 88 Surface Vessels
  • 147 Fighters
  • 165 Attack planes
  • 89 transport planes
  • 12 Attack Helos (which seems low)
  • 126 Helos
6-8 hours of a coordinated attack & we could put most of their heavy navy on the bottom & half their air force would cease to exist if we wanted to, but doubt we would take more than about 1/2 of the force if they push us too far. Most of them will be hiding in port & on the ground when they disappear anyway. Fast attack boats wouldn't last long in open target practice for term of hostilities.

Subs are biggest threat but with 2 amphib attack groups & at least 1 carrier strike group (probably 2) there now, what are we looking at - about 1/2 dozen attached HK attack subs & 1/2 dozen P8s in the gulf now. Wouldn't take long to clear them out.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
qrx82wmnzob31.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iran crisis shows up our disastrous defence strategy, says LEO McKINSTRY
REALITY is about to bite. There will be little time for celebrations. Whoever is elected Prime Minister tomorrow will immediately face a daunting challenge in the Middle East, where Britain's crisis with Iran could escalate into open conflict. No 10's new incumbent will need to show the kind of foresight, coherence and resolution so far absent from the faltering British response to the hostility of the Tehran regime.
https://www.express.co.uk/comment/c...m_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, They are sticking to it because if they don't, Iran will expose the kickback deals that were part of the agreement & if they don't feed cash to the regime, they will lose their exclusive black market deals.

Time For Europe To Get Over The "Worst Deal Ever"

...Europe continues to cling to the wreckage of JCPOA in the misguided belief that the deal remains the best means of preventing Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guessing Iran's propaganda ministry is writing a lot of stories in the press these days

As Trump Backs Down, The Pips Squeak

...what it did was expose the US and not Iran as the cause of the current problems... Since then Trump finally had to stand up and be the grown-up in the room, such as he is, and put an end to this madness.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reason why I fear it is we have massive trade deficits, & gold would go bye bye fast on a gold/silver standard

Why Powell Fears A Gold Standard

Powell claims gold-backed money would prevent the Fed from pursuing full employment - as if all workers have monetary planners to thank for their jobs - and stable prices... by which he means a dollar that steadily loses purchasing power.

If our industry will return & we can raise exports to a net positive to cover the difference. Trump has to begin arrests before that will begin to happen because the globalists are trying to outlast him & are pinning their hopes on stealing the election. Time to pull the rug out from under them.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
for silly-assed speedboats, CIWS is plenty - hell, the navy has it's inflatables with gats to deploy as well. But, nothing like a warthog for creating colanders.
For ship defense, yes. But if you wish to sink the entire fleet of 2000 speedboats, you've gonna have to go after them.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But if you wish to sink the entire fleet of 2000 speedboats, you've gonna have to go after them.
Depleted Uranium ammo is like waaaaaaaaayyyyyy overkill - and we've armed drones. You might also use these drones to drive the little shits into nice open areas - and pop them with a cruise-missle or similar.

Sharkbait.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Depleted Uranium ammo is like waaaaaaaaayyyyyy overkill - and we've armed drones. You might also use these drones to drive the little shits into nice open areas - and pop them with a cruise-missle or similar.
Missiles are expensive. Ammo is cheap.

You're right, DU is overkill against boats, but I'm pretty sure we have some other types available.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DU is overkill against boats, but I'm pretty sure we have some other types available.
I was thinking that as I typed it, but I seriously do not want human operators in this mix if I can help it. Why? Because:
  1. We don't need to die - let them die.
  2. We already have armed drones and gamers to "fly" them
  3. We don't need to escalate - and I am thinking lives and dollars on our side.
I wonder how many of these Willing-To-Die-Types can swim-with-sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors