Become a Patron!

This or That - Game

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
IMHO it's time to find a new doctor, if the parents blood matches then why not use it, OH I know why, they won't be able to make as much outta the ordeal:mad::(:facepalm::gaah:

You are driving along and someone behind you are in a hurry but the traffic is so bad they can't and they are starting to rant and rave and givin you the finger.
Do you either pull over and kick their azz or do you smile and wave as they do get by just to erk them
if someone is tailgating you jimmi, just flick on your headlights, the rear lights will appear and they will scrape their number plate on the floor thinking its your brakes.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
On a snowy day, get comfy with a big cup of something hot, or go out and take pics? I guess that's only a question in climates like mine, where snow is an unusual event.
i miss the snow, since arriving in australia in 82 i have not seen any.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you are takin a vaction do you go by car or fly?
By car. Have so many places to see here in the US, I would want to soak in all that I see and on a plane, well, that's not really possible.

At a hotel, do you or don't you spray EVERYTHING down with a disinfectant (Lysol) ?

If you don't....you really should ! I use to clean hotel rooms :eek: (wore gloves !!!)
WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At a hotel, do you or don't you spray EVERYTHING down with a disinfectant (Lysol) ?

No, don't spray anything, even though I once saw a hair raising TV expose of how the room cleaners in hotels will use the same rag they used to wipe the toilet seat, to wipe off the bathroom counter and the nightstands :huh: I do use a wetwipe and then put down a layer of clean paper towels where I'm doing contact lenses and makeup though. Sometimes I'll take a clean washcloth off the rack of fresh linens they supply, and put that down for working with contact lenses and solutions. I'm pretty scrupulous about avoiding contamination of lenses, case, soaking liquid, etc. Can ya tell there's a little paranoia there?

Next question.

For a picnic:

Basket A: fried chicken, potato salad, apple turnovers
or
Basket B: chicken salad, baguette, fresh fruit

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even though I can't eat either, from memory I am gonna say basket A :giggle:

You are gonna buy a house do you prefer one level or two, both have a basement?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, don't spray anything, even though I once saw a hair raising TV expose of how the room cleaners in hotels will use the same rag they used to wipe the toilet seat, to wipe off the bathroom counter and the nightstands :huh:
Yeah, those are the people that are lazy no good for nothing employees. They also stole towels, wash clothes, and other items. It was like a free for all.
I accidentally left a pair of shoes something underneath the bed, first time ever doing so. They got all over me, but those that didn't clean very well, yeah, nothing zip zero.
The employer wanted me to go do the jobs of those good for nothing employees, nope, I'm not doing their job. I didn't do that of what you mentioned ! No matter the jobs I've done, even if I didn't like it, I'd always do my best.
One day a man, he was really overweight, sat down in a chair next thing you know he was on the floor. He was furious and started yelling at me. When he paused in yelling, I just said I'll go get management.
The day I quit, I was in a room cleaning, always had to leave the door open while cleaning, started to feel weird, looked behind me and a man was standing at the door, than walked in. I said in my mind, ah nope this ain't happening and I jetted out the door, went down to managers office and quit.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, those are the people that are lazy no good for nothing employees. They also stole towels, wash clothes, and other items. It was like a free for all.
I accidentally left a pair of shoes something underneath the bed, first time ever doing so. They got all over me, but those that didn't clean very well, yeah, nothing zip zero.
The employer wanted me to go do the jobs of those good for nothing employees, nope, I'm not doing their job. I didn't do that of what you mentioned ! No matter the jobs I've done, even if I didn't like it, I'd always do my best.
One day a man, he was really overweight, sat down in a chair next thing you know he was on the floor. He was furious and started yelling at me. When he paused in yelling, I just said I'll go get management.
The day I quit, I was in a room cleaning, always had to leave the door open while cleaning, started to feel weird, looked behind me and a man was standing at the door, than walked in. I said in my mind, ah nope this ain't happening and I jetted out the door, went down to managers office and quit.

Cleaning is a thankless job. I didn't mean to offend you. I always leave a daily tip for the room cleaner.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even though I can't eat either, from memory I am gonna say basket A :giggle:
Sorry Jimi. I would come up with a beautiful vegan picnic basket if you were going to be there, one that everybody could enjoy. In fact there would be no problem including a vegan potato salad.

I think the distinction I was making was the high calorie extravaganza that I've always seen at picnics, vs. the leaner lighter basket I would lean toward nowadays.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One level. After taking care of my Guy when he broke his leg, less stairs the better.
Me too. A few years back when I kept thinking I needed to own real estate, bought a house (got buyers remorse, renovated it, sold it), then bought a condo (got buyers remorse, renovated it, sold it), I was thinking about my old age, so I bought one level, and the condo was ground level. I never wanted to have to install one of those stair-lift things. The most rewarding thing was, when my condo sold, it was to a woman buying for her elderly mom who'd been in an upstairs unit and had fallen and hurt herself on the concrete steps. She wanted her mom never to have to deal with that again.

Would you put up a privacy fence, a chain link fence or a picket fence?
It's fun to think about these things, even though it's been years since I had real estate fever. The house I bought (renovated it, sold it) had a beautiful tall privacy fence around it. It's so nice to feel like you're in your own private world. You hear things, kids next door, traffic, whatever, but even the noise is buffered by the thick fence panels, and you only see your own beautiful trees and flower beds.

Next question: You're planning to take the kids on a memorable vacation. Mountains, beach, or big city lights and museums?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Next question: You're planning to take the kids on a memorable vacation. Mountains, beach, or big city lights and museums?
Hmm, I'm sure I'm supposed to say Mountains or Beach, ya know for the children, but I'm going with Big City and Museums. Never been to a Big City. Would get a room clear at the top, so I (we, if I had any children) could see all the lights on at night.

By vehicle traveling to your vacation get away, do you stop to sightsee or just stop at rest areas?

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hmm, I'm sure I'm supposed to say Mountains or Beach, ya know for the children, but I'm going with Big City and Museums. Never been to a Big City. Would get a room clear at the top, so I (we, if I had any children) could see all the lights on at night.

By vehicle traveling to your vacation get away, do you stop to sightsee or just stop at rest areas?

(Not participating in the This-or-That, because I stink at coming up with good questions, but just want to tell @2WhiteWolves, even though I really didn't much like New York City, the view from the observation deck on the Empire State Building - at night - is something absolutely amazing to see.)

Please, you more imaginative peeps, carry on.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's more fun to stop where you see interesting things. On a family vacation once we found a wildlife refuge, open to visitors, where there were all sorts of beautiful birds and animals being rehabbed. It wasn't a zoo. A photo stop during wildflower season, nice. If it's a 15 minute detour to get to a river or beach, nice break.

Anyway, next question:

Which do you think is more rewarding to plant, flowers or herbs?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Which do you think is more rewarding to plant, flowers or herbs?
Flowers. Yeah, I know Herbs are very useful and healthy, but Flowers brings a little Peace,Tranquility, Happiness by their Beauty and Fragrance. Plus, some of them bring around the the little Flying Masters....Hummingbirds :)

Do or don't you put out food for Hummingbirds?

(Yup Yup Yup....I do :) )

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do, I think they are so cool, amazing little creatures I'd do all I can for them.

It's late night and you are walkin in the dark and happen to walk into a spider web with your face do you: A. go spazmatic and through a fit, OR, B. just keep on goin like it was nothing

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's late night and you are walkin in the dark and happen to walk into a spider web with your face do you: A. go spazmatic and through a fit, OR, B. just keep on goin like it was nothing
I'd do the SPAZMATIC :teehee: and look like I'm going crazy :crazy: :giggle:

Are you or not ready for the extra hour you will be losing this coming Sunday?

(Not me :mad: :xD: :headbang: )

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are you or not ready for the extra hour you will be losing this coming Sunday?
My weekends are short enough, especially when I travel on Monday and get up at 1AM. So, I am not ready for this. Believe it or not, these time changes, DT to ST or ST to DT, are harder on me than my travel time zone changes.

On the same line do you support getting rid of Daylight Time or Standard time with no time changes in March and November?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My weekends are short enough, especially when I travel on Monday and get up at 1AM. So, I am not ready for this. Believe it or not, these time changes, DT to ST or ST to DT, are harder on me than my travel time zone changes.

On the same line do you support getting rid of Daylight Time or Standard time with no time changes in March and November?
I believe it.

I support :kickbutt: getting RID of Daylight Savings !

Would you or wouldn't you try hypnosis to get rid of a bad habit?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I believe it.

I support :kickbutt: getting RID of Daylight Savings !

Would you or wouldn't you try hypnosis to get rid of a bad habit?

Me toooo!!! Get rid of daylight savings!

I have tried hypnosis and it worked, but over time. Years ago, maybe 20 years ago, I used a weight loss hypnosis cassette tape I found at Half Price Books. I wasn't that optimistic about it, but the tape was super cheap in a clearance bin. I'd listen to it while falling asleep at night. I wasn't aware of making any changes in my diet or exercise, but after a while I started to notice my clothes were getting loose. Wow! The interesting thing I remember is that at the beginning of the tape, when you could still hear the speaker, he wasn't saying you would want less and eat less. He was saying your body's use of fuel is like your oven. He said your oven would become more efficient at converting your food into energy.

So then (I'd forgotten about this), in 2012 when I was transitioning from smoking to vaping with dual use, I went on Amazon and bought a stop smoking CD. Again I listened to that while falling alseep at night. I don't know whether or not I needed it. As I learned what equipment, flavors and pg/vg really worked, I loved vaping and knew I wanted to ditch cigarettes, so maybe that hypnosis CD helped or didn't help. I'll never know, but I did it as an extra measure of reinforcement of my intention to choose a cigarette quit day.

So looking back on that, I wonder if that kind of passive hypnosis, using a recording at your own convenience, is under-appreciated for serious things like alcoholism and drug addiction.

Next question: If you could increase your existing car budget by, say, 20K bucks more than your current car budget, sexy fast car or posh land yacht?

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So looking back on that, I wonder if that kind of passive hypnosis, using a recording at your own convenience, is under-appreciated for serious things like alcoholism and drug addiction.

Next question: If you could increase your existing car budget by, say, 20K bucks more than your current car budget, sexy fast car or posh land yacht?
That would be great to help the alcohol and drug addicts. However, the powers at be would make it illegal to sale, purchase or borrow any materials that would help them.

SEXY car, that would be my 78 Firebird. However, she needs to have an overall done on her. Than she'd be SEXY. Color would be a Blue (not sure how dark or light of a blue) that's sparkling, no pinstripes and no firebird on the hood.

If, you could take one thing with you to the other side of the veil which would you choose...a picture of furbabies or a picture of your family?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If, you could take one thing with you to the other side of the veil which would you choose...a picture of furbabies or a picture of your family?

Neither! I want my vape with me. Sittin' on a fluffy cloud of my own making, vapin' with the angels, that's for me.
😆

But I think you'd better have a picture taken with family and furbabies together, before your time comes.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Next question.

The contest first prize is 5,000.00, so you're going for it. Write a poem, or write a song?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Next question.

The contest first prize is 5,000.00, so you're going for it. Write a poem, or write a song?
Write a Poem.

Which one is more torture a crying baby that won't stop crying or a continuing non stop high pitched beeping ?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am gonna go with the high pitched beeping

You are having a big family holiday meal would you rather cook or do the pick up/dishes?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are having a big family holiday meal would you rather cook or do the pick up/dishes?
Cooking.
45670f20e6fbaef45a599295bcf2886e.gif
on the picking up clean up part :teehee:

Have or haven't you ever purchased something from a infomercial?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bump Bump...

I stooped the thread....think this is like the third time :huh: or could be the fourth time...IDK
Mk, I'll change the question....
Maybe, this will get someones attention and get the thread going again.....

I clean all my batteries positive and negative with an eraser.

Do or don't you clean your batteries the same way?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No it was a good question. The reason why this thread moves slowly, I think, is that the next question to ask doesn't come to mind easily.

So I'll answer both.

I didn't actually buy from an infomercial, but I saw an infomercial for a more panoramic clip-on rearview mirror (in the car). I found a cheaper version online. It really is helpful, mitigating the terrible blind spots in the Mini.

I don't clean batteries, but if you're referring to vape batteries, I use the eLeaf which has the non-replaceable internal battery.

Next question. Do you polish your shoes, or just buy new ones? 😂

I do have some shoe polish, which I've used for any and everything except polishing shoes. Shoe leather nowadays may be treated with coatings and finishes that weren't there in the mist of time, dunno. I do remember polishing my shoes as a kid. I have so many shoes that I don't wear any of them frequently, and when they get scruffy looking it's because of dust or caked mud, so I just wipe them off with a cotton cloth and they look fine.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The reason why this thread moves slowly, I think, is that the next question doesn't come to mind easily.
This ^^^

I polish my dress shoes when needed. I served in the USAF back when we had to polish our combat boots. In basic training Kiwi shoe polish had a picture of a kiwi bird that does not have a tail. We had to place the lid so the opener on the side of the can was on the back end of the bird giving it a tail...

Do you still have a landline phone?

We haven't had one for several years now. The only calls we were getting were spam calls and decided enough was enough...

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This ^^^

I polish my dress shoes when needed. I served in the USAF back when we had to polish our combat boots. In basic training Kiwi shoe polish had a picture of a kiwi bird that does not have a tail. We had to place the lid so the opener on the side of the can was on the back end of the bird giving it a tail...

Do you still have a landline phone?

We haven't had one for several years now. The only calls we were getting were spam calls and decided enough was enough...

I do use a landline at my desk, curly tail and all. Cell phones are not good for us, and I use the phone continuously in dealing with clients. I bought mine for 10.00 at Big Lots when I started working at home in 2015. It works great, has a volume control, ringer on/off, voicemail. I could add a battery for caller ID, but I just take potluck on incoming calls. Yes, there are spam calls, but I just hang up on them. I'd like to get a headset to attach to this phone, but I forget to do it, so I still hunch my shoulder to hold it to my ear while typing on the computer keyboard.

So I could go on and on about love of landline. I hope government doesn't make it impossible to use them in the future, since your calls aren't tracked/traced in real time, as long as you're on ethernet.

So next question: Do you wash your car, or just get a new one? Kidding. I hardly ever get my car washed. I have covered parking behind my apartment, but it doesn't shelter the car from the leafblower filth that flies, mostly on Mondays and Fridays, but also one or two Tues-Weds-Thurs blower assaults, so there is no good time to get a carwash and know your car will look good for x-number of days.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No it was a good question. The reason why this thread moves slowly, I think, is that the next question to ask doesn't come to mind easily.
I don't clean batteries, but if you're referring to vape batteries, I use the eLeaf which has the non-replaceable internal battery.
I understand. I think of questions, but by the time I get here...I forget them, lol.

Yes, referring to Vape batteries.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So next question: Do you wash your car, or just get a new one? Kidding. I hardly ever get my car washed. I have covered parking behind my apartment, but it doesn't shelter the car from the leafblower filth that flies, mostly on Mondays and Fridays, but also one or two Tues-Weds-Thurs blower assaults, so there is no good time to get a carwash and know your car will look good for x-number of days.
Lol....wash my vehicle.

Do you know or not if there is a vaping mod that has a gps tracker?
(So when it's misplaced you can connect your phone to it and find it. Lol, as long as you don't misplace your phone :teehee: )

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol....wash my vehicle.

Do you know or not if there is a vaping mod that has a gps tracker?
(So when it's misplaced you can connect your phone to it and find it. Lol, as long as you don't misplace your phone :teehee: )

🤣😆😂

Well I don't know of a mod that has that, but you can get a tiny one and attach it, maybe with a charm holder ring or something. The first one on this list is 2.5 inches. One of the items has a hole for attaching to a keyring or maybe a bit of ball chain:

Next question: Does your pet expect to be given morsels of your food while you're eating, or does he only get his own pet food or only get leftover human food when you're clearing the table?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Next question: Does your pet expect to be given morsels of your food while you're eating, or does he only get his own pet food or only get leftover human food when you're clearing the table?
Emma and kitties do with certain meals. For instance, when we have Can Cooker hamburgers, she gets her own and kitties get pieces of hamburger. When we have eggs, I fix her and kitties some scrambled eggs and feed them while I'm eating my scrambled eggs. Same with Can Cooker chicken, feed them while I'm eating.
However, I fix them everything above and they have it everyday. I personally think, it's way healthier for them to eat besides her dog food, and their kitty hard food. But, Emma does eat some hard food at night along with doggie treats.

I'm just weird, lol. Sometimes, when I purchase something I leave the tag on it, I don't know why :huh: (believe me...I have more weirdness :teehee: :) )
Do you have a weirdness or not ? If so, what is it?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm just weird, lol. Sometimes, when I purchase something I leave the tag on it, I don't know why :huh: (believe me...I have more weirdness :teehee: :) )
Do you have a weirdness or not ? If so, what is it?
Oh, I confess to lots of personal weirdness.

What I keep and what I give away, documents I keep vs. what I tear up into tiny pieces and throw away, is based on what I want people to think of me when I'm dead and they're going through my belongings and papers.

I'm obsessed with recycling containers, pretty jars and bottles that regular grocery store products come in, but I don't want to see any brand names or labels on them. They have to clean up purty. I lined up a few of them for a pic.

Bottles jars.jpg

The pickle jar at left has a plain red lid, unblemished with any brand name, so I use it for candy at my desk (currently the pumpkin spice almonds and eggnog almonds I'm still working on since the holidays). The shapely tall one next to that is perfect for funneling in the juice when I drain a can of pineapple chunks or tomatoes for a salad or hot dish, to have a delicious cold bottle of juice for later on. It's also perfect for carrying homemade salad dressing to a potluck. The short one next to that, with the gold lid, is for any small amount of leftovers in the fridge. I have a dozen of the tea bottles at the right. The labels came off easily. I use those for my own brewed teas and other drinks in the fridge.

That's only a fraction of the many bottles, jars, plastic lidded tuppers, all from food products, so never the need to spend on storage containers.

Next question: If you use glassomizers, do you soak them on a regular schedule, or get around to it after a long time when you're afraid you'll give yourself a fungus or something if you put it off any longer?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Next question: If you use glassomizers, do you soak them on a regular schedule, or get around to it after a long time when you're afraid you'll give yourself a fungus or something if you put it off any longer?
I would Clean them on a regular schedule.

When I had forgotten something, like a mod or whatever, on the way out the door to go into town. I'm down the road and realized I had left the whatever at home. I will always turn around and go get the whatever I'd forgotten. I think, possibly, that I have missed getting into a wreck or might see someone that I wouldn't have if I hadn't turned around to go get the whatever.

Do or don't you turn around to go get what you had forgotten? Also, do or don't you think as I do?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I had forgotten something, like a mod or whatever, on the way out the door to go into town. I'm down the road and realized I had left the whatever at home. I will always turn around and go get the whatever I'd forgotten. I think, possibly, that I have missed getting into a wreck or might see someone that I wouldn't have if I hadn't turned around to go get the whatever.

Do or don't you turn around to go get what you had forgotten? Also, do or don't you think as I do?
I have never forgotten to take my vape with me, just as I never forgot my cigarettes when I smoked, but there have been times when I had to turn around for something I forgot when going to a meeting or a potluck. Yes, I often think our consciousness has a built in "antenna", so when we do have to turn around or re-route, we can be saving ourselves a nuisance fender bender or a bad wreck.

So next question:

When I was a kid you didn't have to be so politically correct with pets. Ours got out of the yard and went wherever they wanted, without tags on. My poodle, Valentine, fathered a family, but the mother was a black poodle too, named Desiree, so her pet mom was happy about it. Valentine loved his babies and spent hours with them sometimes. But other times he would come running home with a steak or a piece of chicken in his mouth.

I don't know how we could have stopped him. If he didn't climb the vines and go over the fence, he'd dig out underneath. Everybody in the neighborhood knew him, but we had no complaints when peoples' barbecue food went missing, so he must have gone a few blocks further afield.

So did you manage your pets and keep them at home except when walking them, or did they roam?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So next question:

When I was a kid you didn't have to be so politically correct with pets. Ours got out of the yard and went wherever they wanted, without tags on. My poodle, Valentine, fathered a family, but the mother was a black poodle too, named Desiree, so her pet mom was happy about it. Valentine loved his babies and spent hours with them sometimes. But other times he would come running home with a steak or a piece of chicken in his mouth.

I don't know how we could have stopped him. If he didn't climb the vines and go over the fence, he'd dig out underneath. Everybody in the neighborhood knew him, but we had no complaints when peoples' barbecue food went missing, so he must have gone a few blocks further afield.

So did you manage your pets and keep them at home except when walking them, or did they roam?
Keep them at Home.

One though, Bubba, an American Pit Bull Terrier, would always jet towards the door to get outside. He made it through the door a couple times. One time, I didn't find him. My heart was turn up on not finding him. Don't remember if the dog pound called or if I called them. I always left his collar on him, just in-case of the above happing, it had my phone digits on the tag. Well, I couldn't just go pick him up, had to go through court, Thankfully, it was before the powers at be made a law to, I think, have an outrageous insurance policy on those breeds. The judge did notice that Bubba was a nice good doggie, that never bit anyone (as he knew of) and was good with the dog catcher, so he decided to let me just take him home. Oh, was I so very very very HAPPY !!
On the bitting part...he did bite one guy. I was at a gas station, windows rolled down, I was inside the store, I knew the guy, but Bubba didn't, he decided to put his hand through the open window and chomp Bubba got him. He knew it was his fault and Bubba was just protecting his territory.
Than another incident happened. I let a guy borrow some money, but I shouldn't have, Bubba felt him. Before I gave him the money, Bubba lounged for him, jumping over a sofa to get to him. Thankfully, some how I was able to stopped him. The guy never paid me back.
I remember, sitting in a lounge chair outside, holding onto a leash that was connected to Bubbas harness. LOL, Bubba wanted to chase a squirrel, he pulled me out of the chair, man, he was a strong doggie, but I held on while my body was being dragged on the grass, and yes, I did stop him,

Do or don't you have one foot bigger than the other one?

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually I saw your previous question, "When you would take your doggie with you in a vehicle, would or wouldn't you let his head be out of an opened window?" but I never answered because I didn't have the next question ready. That's the hard part about this game.

Yes, Valentine loved to have his head out the car window if we rolled it down. It seems like there is something they love about having the wind in their hair. If the window was closed, he liked being right in front of the a/c vent.

One foot bigger? I think everybody has one foot, one hand, everything, slightly larger than the other. We're all asymmetrically symmetrical.

Next question: Milk shake or creamy iced coffee when it's hot and you want something cold and rich?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Milk Shake ... Strawberry Milk Shake YUMMY

Do or don't like Chocolate on Strawberries?

Well as usual I'll have more to say than anybody cares to know, but chocolate on strawberries, yes yes yes. A strawberry, being an agricultural product, is on a curve, anywhere from mediocre to excellent, so it can very often be improved with embellishment. A dark chocolate covered strawberry is anywhere from 17 to 27 calories, depending on the size of the berry, a harmless treat that tastes rich and naughty. Alternatively, dipping the strawberry in sugar also adds very few calories for a lot of yum.

Next question: Whether you're male or female, do you like seeing long hair or short hair on your main crush?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Well as usual I'll have more to say than anybody cares to know, but chocolate on strawberries, yes yes yes. A strawberry, being an agricultural product, is on a curve, anywhere from mediocre to excellent, so it can very often be improved with embellishment. A dark chocolate covered strawberry is anywhere from 17 to 27 calories, depending on the size of the berry, a harmless treat that tastes rich and naughty. Alternatively, dipping the strawberry in sugar also adds very few calories for a lot of yum.

Next question: Whether you're male or female, do you like seeing long hair or short hair on your main crush?
long hair on women is beautiful

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Short on main crush. I like men with short hair.
Women look better with longer hair. Older women that have that nice silvery hair, look great with long hair, it like shines in the sunlight.

( I've been cutting my hair for a very long time, so when we were in lock downs ( :mad: ) it didn't matter to me)

During the lock downs ( :mad: ) did you cut your own hair yourself or have someone else cut it for you?

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't get a hair cut until Gov. Newscum ( :mad: ) let them open again. Then again I tend to go 3 to 4 months or more between hair cuts. Got burned out with the every two weeks when I was in the Air Force. I was a hippie for a while after I got out, down to the middle of my back...

Do you dye your hair or let it go grey?

My wife dyes hers, I'm full silver.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
long hair on women is beautiful
I think everybody should have the hair cut and length that makes them feel comfortable and confident in their appearance and grooming, and a haircut is never going to be a deal breaker for me, nor is a beer belly. It's personality and character that matter, but when it comes to what makes me whip around for a second look, it's long hair on a man. I like the way a man's voice sounds when he just wakes up too. That's hard to describe, but it's a different timbre at waking than after he's had his shower and coffee.

Haha, am I lonesome? I was supposed to have a date last night but we postponed when the thunder sounded like bombs exploding, and hail started clattering down again at a quarter to 7. Lately we seem to get more hail than rain around here.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't get a hair cut until Gov. Newscum ( :mad: ) let them open again. Then again I tend to go 3 to 4 months or more between hair cuts. Got burned out with the every two weeks when I was in the Air Force. I was a hippie for a while after I got out, down to the middle of my back...

Do you dye your hair or let it go grey?

My wife dyes hers, I'm full silver.

I have always cut my own hair, nothing to do with lockdowns. Other than for a very special occasion, I can't stand sitting in the chair and having stuff done to me. Don't like spas or massages either. So I cut my own, and usually it doesn't look like a dog chewed it off, but when I manage to do an especially nice job, I wonder what I did right, but I can never get it the same way twice.

So to answer your next question: It took a lot of research before I decided to use a mixture of cassia and henna. I'm not gray, but getting grays. I always thought grays would make my blonde blonder, but really they just seem to make me and my hair look tired. Cassia obovata is a natural plant dye too, but it doesn't penetrate well without combining it with henna, so I use Rainbow Henna brand, which combines cassia, red henna and indigo henna for a soft, natural color. It lasts a long time. I do it about once a month. I mix it with shampoo, apple cider vinegar and chamomile tea (chamomile for gold, and it really makes a difference). If I couldn't shampoo it in and rinse it out, I just wouldn't do it.

As I said, a lot of research to arrive there, but I've been doing it a few years, and not looking for anything else. No chemicals. It's a beast to clean out the tub afterwards though.

So next question, another car question. Do you get your car detailed, or just drive it through the wash and be done with it?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors