Become a Patron!

This or That - Game

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fun in the snow....see I'm still confused about liking hot weather or cold snowy weather :facepalm: :gaah: :headbang: :giggle:

On a more serious note/basis....read an article about a four month old baby needing heart surgery :cry:

Here's the problem.....the parents want to donate their own UnVenomous (non convid shot blood....pure blood) , but doctors already have donors/blood. Docs not caring if the blood is Pure or Venomous.

My question is....Do you or don't you go ahead and use the blood that the docs already have on hand?

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMHO it's time to find a new doctor, if the parents blood matches then why not use it, OH I know why, they won't be able to make as much outta the ordeal:mad::(:facepalm::gaah:

You are driving along and someone behind you are in a hurry but the traffic is so bad they can't and they are starting to rant and rave and givin you the finger.
Do you either pull over and kick their azz or do you smile and wave as they do get by just to erk them

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I :) and :wave: .....It may brighten up their day :teehee:

Has or hasn't this happened to you?....a friend dies and you didn't find out until after the funeral. Only a few select/privileged were told about the death and was there at the funeral.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No it's never happened to me, yet, but if it does I will just return the favor :giggle:

Do you or do you not believe in miracles, I do cause it's a miracle I am still alive?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The "flu" sucks but I would rather survive it than have a broken finger .
Just to get away from the negative "this or that"... vape a really bad e-juice (DIY or otherwise) or just vape unflavored?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh um, well dang, that's a tough one to answer. I'll go with....Tarantula , but yeah, it would suck
0d9506cee379a4a91e7d1bb942458050.gif

This is what I do before putting on any clothes....shake them, put them on the bed and push/slap them, lol. To make sure there are no spiders in my clothes. Don't want to get bitten.

My question is....Do you or don't you do this or something like this?

BigEmptySky

Member For 5 Years
Oh um, well dang, that's a tough one to answer. I'll go with....Tarantula , but yeah, it would suck
0d9506cee379a4a91e7d1bb942458050.gif

This is what I do before putting on any clothes....shake them, put them on the bed and push/slap them, lol. To make sure there are no spiders in my clothes. Don't want to get bitten.

My question is....Do you or don't you do this or something like this?

LOLz!!! No I never shake my clothes nor do I slap them.

I've swam with Tiger sharks in Hawaii. That was totally awesome. They're so beautiful. I love sharks!
Buddy of mine had a female tarantula. She would crawl up may arm and sit on my shoulder. Never got bit. And she enjoyed being stroked/pet. Their hairs are soft like silk.

Handle a boa constrictor or come face-to-face with an elephant?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd go with the boa, I had snakes when I was young.

Speakin of spiders and snakes would you rather be bit by a non poisonous snake or a non poisonous spider if had to one or the other?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that is a tough one, I've been through the ice before and it sucks big time and unbelievably cold so I'll haveta go with the ocean rip tide

Would you rather go without vaping for a month or go without sex for a month?

Good thing this is an adult forum :giggle:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ooooooooooh, that's hitting above and below the belt!!!

No sex for a month.

No nic is a complete PITA. A month with no sex means that first orgasm is guaranteed to be mighty powerful.

Frank Zappa or the Bee Gees?

So glad I wasn't around to answer any of the above posts, lol. And, I got this question...much easier to answer :)

Frank Zappa....think it be more entertaining than the Bee Gees.

Which one would be victorious.... Hydra the serpentine monster with nine heads, that would grow back two more heads after one being cut off or Typhon with a hundred dragons head sprouting off one head?

BigEmptySky

Member For 5 Years
LOL, I kinda thought Zappa was a no-brainer.

Typhon. Zeus defeated him but he was never killed. Hydra is the son of Typhon. Hydra was killed by Hercules.

Would you rather have a huge imagination or a photographic memory?

BigEmptySky

Member For 5 Years
So glad I wasn't around to answer any of the above posts, lol. And, I got this question...much easier to answer :)

Frank Zappa....think it be more entertaining than the Bee Gees.

Which one would be victorious.... Hydra the serpentine monster with nine heads, that would grow back two more heads after one being cut off or Typhon with a hundred dragons head sprouting off one head?

Forgot to quote you!!! See my last post. LOL

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Would you rather have a huge imagination or a photographic memory?
Imagination....I don't want to remember EVERYTHING that I've seen, will see, been through, will go through, or what I've seen others go through.
But, I'd truly love to remember all the good.

Going off the Photographic.....Do or don't you like to take pictures?

BigEmptySky

Member For 5 Years
Which color of rose would you want to get from someone a Blue Rose or White Rose?

Dang, I like all roses!!!

Blue rose. Symbolically they represent love and the metaphysical striving for the infinite.

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island or trapped in a room?

And FWIW, imagination absolutely yes, love taking pictures and I usually eat breakfast. Ha! Caught up.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Desert Island.....EEK being trapped in a room would drive me :crazy: I'd go insane
d4f9c14bd4c965cfb86fbf4fecf73019.gif

Mk....Trapped in a room would you rather have a tv or a radio?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Radio, watching to much TV is hard on the eyes

Would you rather be stranded on a Hot tropical island or in Alaska or somewhere cold like that?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fun in the snow....see I'm still confused about liking hot weather or cold snowy weather :facepalm: :gaah: :headbang: :giggle:
No snow here but really cold (either frost or fog) The rest your post was a bit much.
I know how that feels. Once experienced "snowmageddon"... 10 feet of snow in one week(5000 ft elevation and in a "micro-climate" that was more like 6000ft)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No snow here but really cold (either frost or fog) The rest your post was a bit much.
I know how that feels. Once experienced "snowmageddon"... 10 feet of snow in one week(5000 ft elevation and in a "micro-climate" that was more like 6000ft)
Sorry for it being a bit much. It weighed heavily on my heart for the child and parents.

WOW ! That would be quite the sight. Never have been in 10 feet of snow. Most I've been in is around 3 to 5 feet of snow. That was FUN ! It was good for snow angels :) and such.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On a more serious note/basis....read an article about a four month old baby needing heart surgery :cry:

Here's the problem.....the parents want to donate their own UnVenomous (non convid shot blood....pure blood) , but doctors already have donors/blood. Docs not caring if the blood is Pure or Venomous.

My question is....Do you or don't you go ahead and use the blood that the docs already have on hand?

The update....The hospital ended up kidnapping, excuse me, taking the child from the parents :(

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Radio, watching to much TV is hard on the eyes

Would you rather be stranded on a Hot tropical island or in Alaska or somewhere cold like that?
:teehee: Oh why oh why do you keep on asking between hot and cold :question:
I'll take a Tropical Island,,,,cause I've never been anywhere remotely like that.

On a Treasure Hunt would you want a partner or go by yourself?

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well the weather back and forth has made me think of hot and cold :giggle:

Partner, gotta have someone to talk with during the adventure

The bank has given you an extra 20 dollars when you cashed a check, do you tell the bank and give it back or look at it as finders keepers and go have a beer?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The bank has given you an extra 20 dollars when you cashed a check, do you tell the bank and give it back or look at it as finders keepers and go have a beer?

No finders keepers or beer.....Give the Money Back. Had to do this at Retail Stores a few times. Just not right to keep what's not yours. Plus, wouldn't want that person to get fired for an honest mistake.

If your spouse/significant other was in prison for a long time....would your spouse/significant other tell you to go on with your life or wait for him/her to get out of prison?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a question you would have to ask of the spouse/significant other but imagine would want me to wait.

Ok you are at a dinner trying to impress a client and the client wants you to try a new dish. So you order it but when trying it, it tastes very nasty to you. Do you grin and bare it and eat the nasty meal anyway and say it was good in order to impress the client (knowing he would take it personal if you said it sucked) or do you just come right out and tell him/her that it tastes nasty and get something else?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's a question you would have to ask of the spouse/significant other but imagine would want me to wait.

Ok you are at a dinner trying to impress a client and the client wants you to try a new dish. So you order it but when trying it, it tastes very nasty to you. Do you grin and bare it and eat the nasty meal anyway and say it was good in order to impress the client (knowing he would take it personal if you said it sucked) or do you just come right out and tell him/her that it tastes nasty and get something else?

I DO NOT grin n bare it.... tell the person and order something else.
On a first date with an ex boyfriend, first time trying a lobster....YUCK...I just about threw up at the table :eek:

Two passengers and you want to sit in front passengers seat; Do you know or not why it's called Shotgun?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Two passengers and you want to sit in front passengers seat; Do you know or not why it's called Shotgun?
Comes from the old west and stagecoaches. Guy sitting next to the driver had easy access to a shotgun to ward off bandits.

Home protection: pistol or shotgun or rifle?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am thinkin along the line of bein the good guy, guess it's just my nature

Would you like to have a day to just do nothing but kick back and relax or are you the type that likes to keep busy?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Keeping busy seems my way. Had today off and pulled a "Spanky", "did nothing all day" including swept-mopped the linoleum floor, did a load of laundry, kept our dishes washed up ahead of ourselves, cleaned the toilet and sanitized it, using lo and behold Clorox bleach product.

Wife come in asked if I had looked for work, I just snorted and rolled my eyes. She laughed after hearing my "do nothing" day. "It's okay, you already have four applications in to employers. Next week, you can apply for four more. Everybody needs a day to clear their heads."

I had texted her and said, "days off suck." When she got in, we had some leftovers for supper and watched Ghostbusters Afterlife. Think we both bawled all through it. No, not a damn thing wrong of having a good cathartic cry once in a bit. Of course, the AC/DC concert I started to play this morning got me choked up too.

Too young to be so old to see all those I admire dead. Well, I'll plod along. "At least we still have Bowie." -- Deadpool.

Ashokan Farewell or Amazing Grace at a service for celebrating your life?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Go with Ashokan Farewell. But, I'd rather have an uptick tune.

Do you forgive your enemies or don't forgive them?

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I forgive, I always try to get along with everyone and forgiving is part of that.

You go out in the mornin and find a little bird that has a broken wing on your porch, there's lots of cats roaming the neighborhood do you take it in and try to heal it or just ignore it?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I forgive, I always try to get along with everyone and forgiving is part of that.

You go out in the mornin and find a little bird that has a broken wing on your porch, there's lots of cats roaming the neighborhood do you take it in and try to heal it or just ignore it?

Gawd, I hate that. The last time I remember seeing a bird abused by a cat, he was lying on the ground sort of spasming like he was trying to get back up. I put him up in a tree branch and covered him up with a soft leafy branch so he could rest. A couple of hours later the little thing flew close by me, just as if to say "I'm okay, see? Thank you".

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On a snowy day, get comfy with a big cup of something hot, or go out and take pics? I guess that's only a question in climates like mine, where snow is an unusual event.

Hunker down with a hot beverage if able. Plenty of other photographers will get pictures.

Force yourself to write more in a story about fictional characters which hold no relevance in your life, or stop trying to feign interest?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Force yourself to write more in a story about fictional characters which hold no relevance in your life, or stop trying to feign interest?
I would add in. If, the characters didn't have any relevance, (to me), you wouldn't have thought about them.

After you read a book....when you're asleep, do you have a dream of that book or not ?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would add in. If, the characters didn't have any relevance, (to me), you wouldn't have thought about them.

After you read a book....when you're asleep, do you have a dream of that book or not ?

Protagonist: An extroverted psychologist.

What does the main character want? Simply to enjoy vacation time away from work with friends in the Blue Ridge Mountain area.

What's blocking them from getting it? A plane accident occurs, leading the character to face the wilderness & hard choices it brings alone.

What choices do they face? Face to perform a mercy killing, stay with someone hoping help comes soon, try to move with someone again hoping help arrives.

What's at stake with those choices? Another character's life externally, internally possibly facing isolation in nature, internally finding a moral compass.

Chose the archetype of an extrovert as a challenge to my introverted self. Figured it may help hold interest, as it might prove interesting to see how "the other side lives". Realized the better challenge would be to have an extrovert become aware of solitude, an introvert's closet friend.

Not relevant to me as I'm not extroverted, nor a psychologist, nor working, apparently. Making an attempt to try weaving my own basket, with something I enjoyed doing at one time. Obviously failing.

Dreaming of books? No, I don't dream of stories as I read, after I read them. Used to have dreams of stories. Until I found another author hijacked my dreams which I intended to use for stories. Stopped dreaming of stories, or if so encrypting them in such a manner they become untenable to ponder even.

Yes, people read my mind. I'm an open book, yet so, ...

At times the headaches that can wrought is lovely, other times unbearable. Be at ease. I do not intrude nor delve into private thought. What is topological can be a cacophony enough.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors