Become a Patron!

This or That - Game

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So were we created de novo by God, or were we genetically modified from primates by ancient aliens?

I Believe Elohim created Adam de novo....from the dust of the earth.

This question is not meant to offend anyone that is catholic, but it's been on my mind for a very long time, and hope someone will answer the question.

Do or don't you know why catholics do an upside down cross?
Has Anyone noticed this or is it just me :huh: :question:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The upside down cross comes from St. Peter who was also crucified. He felt he was not worthy to die the same way as Christ and requested that he be crucified upside down.

Are you going somewhere for the long weekend (US Labor Day) or staying home?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The upside down cross comes from St. Peter who was also crucified. He felt he was not worthy to die the same way as Christ and requested that he be crucified upside down.

Are you going somewhere for the long weekend (US Labor Day) or staying home?

Thank you Gopher!

Stayed home and finished a couple of projects :bliss:

Do or don't you store your E-liquid in the refrigerator?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do, I have some that's 5 yrs. old and still tasty and potent

Do you make cigarette smokers smoke outside or inside your house?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We let the smokers smoke inside. They actually don't like me vaping....lol :facepalm:

When making something from a recipe....do or don't you follow the recipe to the T ?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do, wifey don't and funny thing is hers always tastes better

Do you like your coffee/tea black or with cream/and or sugar

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't answer that... don't mind coffee plain (black) but must have cream and sugar in tea (hot tea)
Iced tea I like lemon (and just a small bit of sugar and splenda)
I'll pass this on if someone else wants to comment.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lake in a boat that way one can relax and see different areas of the lake

Would you rather eat wild meat or store bought?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's an easy question....with no doubt hands down.... Wild meat.

I'm the type of person when someone does me wrong or I don't like' em ... I forgive, however never forget. But also, I still love them, cuz that's what we are supposed to do.

Are you or aren't you this type of person?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's an easy question....with no doubt hands down.... Wild meat.

I'm the type of person when someone does me wrong or I don't like' em ... I forgive, however never forget. But also, I still love them, cuz that's what we are supposed to do.

Are you or aren't you this type of person?

I am, or at least I think I am, I sure try to be.

When you sleep do like to listen to music or be in dead silence?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would like to listen to music, but it doesn't help me sleep. I listen to a guy that reads Bible verses and discusses what he reads. Or, listen to thunder and rain.

Did or didn't you have black lights and posters that went with the black lights?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sure did, they would be collector items today

Would you rather:
for men, shovel snow or mow the lawn
for women, do dishes or wax the floor

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like I stopped the game...again :(

I'll try this question....

Do or don't you clean your tank after you finish it and fill the tank back up with the same flavor of E-liquid?

Edit....LOL :teehee: :wave: Hi @Jimi
I was
daa429864d9430f83e2e018263c46f4f.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sure did, they would be collector items today

Would you rather:
for men, shovel snow or mow the lawn
for women, do dishes or wax the floor
Do dishes...LOL cause we have a dishwasher ;) :) :bliss: :bunny:
I'd still go with doing dishes if we didn't have a dishwasher.
(I'd would rather shovel snow than do dishes or wax floor)

Do or don't you clean your tank after you finish it and fill the tank back up with the same flavor of E-liquid?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just go ahead and fill :facepalm:

Do you enjoy winter or summer better?
I use to enjoy Winter.....until Duke took a turn for the worst. He stopped enjoying playing in the cold and snow. Same with Emma. Going to be weird not seeing Duke in the snow this winter :cry:

As a child....what was the best part of winter going sledding or snowball fights with friends?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a tough one, as a child I loved both but I'll say sledding, I like to go fast :facepalm:

If you had your choice would you go back 30 years and start over or stay the same?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you had your choice would you go back 30 years and start over or stay the same?

Stay the same. It could be worse or better, I wouldn't take the chance.....even if it would turn out better.

If you were to go back.... Would or wouldn't you want the same people in your life?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I would want the same, the friends I have couldn't be replaced

Do you or do you not believe in paranormal events?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you or do you not believe in paranormal events?
Of course I do (there are so many things about this "reality" we don't understand (or at least don't believe)
The most real thing I ever experienced in my life: in Yosemite (yosemite creek campground) we went for a day hike (the campground was closed because of an official native indian event... a "pow pow" I think it's called) A nice older indian told us we couldn't camp but we said we just wanted to go for a quick day hike (along a side creek near the main creek) He said that would be fine. My wife and I literally saw the "spririts" of native indians... old woman grinding grains in the grinding holes and later I walked up the creek and saw the men (like maybe coming back from a hunt) walking along the creek... for real (all of these were semi-transparent) some of them walked right through me! My wife didn't see the men but was focused on the old women... descrided (in much detail) what she looked like and wore. We both also saw smaller figures but more like shadows (children) I sweat to (god, budda... whatever) this is a true story. I feel that the native indians were in touch with their ancient spirits and we simply "tuned into their wavelength". We saw what they always see?
Photographs... color or black and white (keep in mind black and white if done well can be amazing... can be more about the subject than just overall oversaturated color like most photos)?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Of course I do (there are so many things about this "reality" we don't understand (or at least don't believe)
The most real thing I ever experienced in my life: in Yosemite (yosemite creek campground) we went for a day hike (the campground was closed because of an official native indian event... a "pow pow" I think it's called) A nice older indian told us we couldn't camp but we said we just wanted to go for a quick day hike (along a side creek near the main creek) He said that would be fine. My wife and I literally saw the "spririts" of native indians... old woman grinding grains in the grinding holes and later I walked up the creek and saw the men (like maybe coming back from a hunt) walking along the creek... for real (all of these were semi-transparent) some of them walked right through me! My wife didn't see the men but was focused on the old women... descrided (in much detail) what she looked like and wore. We both also saw smaller figures but more like shadows (children) I sweat to (god, budda... whatever) this is a true story. I feel that the native indians were in touch with their ancient spirits and we simply "tuned into their wavelength". We saw what they always see?
This happened in my yard....caught on cam trail.

1st one...Started to manifest
4ab5868e4052ff7e1e4f5c34abf3b5fb.jpg

2nd one...Appears fully
1660c0667909343488c896087fa6cf60.jpg

3rd...is after it disappears
c487f86ad042e60814237b5b290e4577.jpg

Notice the Times on the pics.
Nothing was edited in the pics.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Low and slow, more flavor and usually juicier

Scenario: you won the lottery, would you rather see places in places in this country or other countries?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This country... so many places I still want to see (sure I would love to go to Europe but that can wait)
Along the same theme... snow in the mountains or a warm tropical beach?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Snow in the mountains....I've already seen the beach.

Which one would you be inclined to do....you are armed, you see a store being robbed at gun point. Would you go in, put your life and possibly other lives on the line, and try to disrupt the armed robber or would walk on by?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a tough one in a way, I wanna say both :facepalm: but don't know if I could live with being responsible for gettin someone shot or killed:(, money isn't worth anyone gettin shot or die for so gonna haveta say I would call the police and not intervene.

Do you like the smell of spring air or the smell of fall air? In the tempature zone I am in you can definitely smeel the two.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Spring air. The smells of blossoming trees, flowers, and the moisture....rain.

As a teenager while at school.... You saw someone bullying another classmate; would you intervene, or pass on by like nothing was going on or go get a teache/principal?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No...rode bicycle in the street...played those in the yard when I was allowed to by oldest brother, lol. Only played football once, lol, was tackled than piled on.

Did you or didn't you hit a ball through a window of a car, house while playing baseball?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you or didn't you hit a ball through a window of a car, house while playing baseball?

No but one time I drove my dad's jeep into the side of our house. My brother was trying to teach me to drive standard transmission, so there were three pedals to keep track of, gas, brake and clutch. Well, you know the rest...

It's amazing how the best will come out in the parents when it's a crisis. After the incident we were both hiding out up on the roof, wondering if we could go inside and remain alive. My dad came out and said to come in, we were forgiven.

Next question: Wood floors or carpeting?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wood flooring, I know carpet is softer and warmer but I like the look of wood

Would you prefer to drive or ride when goin on a trip?

Me too, enjoy clean, polished wood floors, but I have throw rugs over some areas where the wood was already kind of messed up when I moved in here.

Drive or ride on a road trip? Either one, I don't mind. On a really long trip you have to take turns anyway. It's safer, so nobody gets too tired.

Next question: Curtains or draperies on the windows, or clean windows with only blinds for a little insulation and light control?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Which would you prefer, painted walls, wall paper, or paneling?

That's a tough question for the decorator in me. When my uncle renovated my grandma's house he added a big den with paneling. He did it like a high wainscot, rather than all the way to the ceiling, very tasteful. I thought it was beautiful, satiny looking, and it came clean with lemon oil on rags, which made the room smell wonderful. This is memory lane. He had the kitchen open onto the den, and he matched the new kitchen cabinetry wood to the paneling wood. It was all just gorgeous. But other people thought it was an outdated trend.

In short, I prefer paneling, but it has to be done right. I also like the look of beadboard in any room including the bath.

Next question: When it's warm out, open windows or air conditioner? I'll add to the question that I love open windows until some yardtard with a leafblower gets started with the decibels, the stench and the plumes, causing everybody to shut their windows and crank the a/c during the green new deal.

Sorry for the rant. Anyway, that's the next question.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't, when I was a kid I used to watch it, I guess I just grew outta watchin it.

Bein's it's Thanksgivin day: Do you like cooked marsh mellows on top of your sweet taders?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll eat the melted marshmallows, but not the sweet potatoes, lol.

Yesterday, was the first time trying crepes....didn't like them....
Do you like or dislike crepes ?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What, you don't like sweet taders? I guess it depends on what type but yes I do and can't have them anymore

It's a cold winter day:

would you rather have your favorite soup or a sandwich for lunch

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What, you don't like sweet taders? I guess it depends on what type but yes I do and can't have them anymore

It's a cold winter day:

would you rather have your favorite soup or a sandwich for lunch
Mmmm, soup on a cold winter day. It's a dual privilege to have the cold day (here in South Texas) and delicious hot soup to go with it. Then leftover soup for dinner, then hot chocolate for dessert. I swoon to get a nice cozy cold day.

On a hot summer day, swimming or fishing?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fishin, definitely fishin, I love to fish. Fun to catch and good to eat, well if it comes from clean water.

Would you rather go out to have fun in the snow or on a hot day?

VU Sponsors