Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone had mentioned how much they liked the FooToon Aqua Reboot RTA so I ordered one from Slowtech . It finally showed up today, exacly 3 weeks after I ordered it.

0ftZZB1.jpg
It looks real nice!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Not vapemail yet , but placed a order a week ago with a uk vendor for some pearl tips that i have been obsessing over for a year but couldnt make myself do it ....now the long wait !!!
1f5ec580c8e69fa8ae35d4f9cc5f2ce8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Those do look nice. Bet they look good on Recurve. I been needing tips.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From yesterday-
0623181707a_HDR.jpg
Resa Prince seems nice. It's shorter and holds more liquid. The airflow slot isn't nearly as big as the regular Prince. (Not that this matters but) It's also air tight when closed all the way. Most of the newer tanks are airier TF. I run the regular Prince a third open, if that.

The Ornate coils look cool. SS316 claptons in the tripple one. The other is a single cylinder SS. I'm about to try it out.

The coils are for my Stick Prince. Love that thing.

I also got some I<3Salts 25MG. I don't know if that stuff is for me (salt nic). When I exhale it burns my nose and tastes like chemicals. I tried it on a Motivo Revo kit. Maybe it only works good in pods? I dunno, shits nasty.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been using one of these Ornates this morning. I never heard of one of these until I seen it in a email last week. I didn't expect it to be such a beast. It needs over a 100W to make it perform nicely. Flavor is awesome. For any subohm tank fans that prefer SS316L coils, uh-hum @hellcatrydr .. you might like this. @Breazy_Com has em for $7.49. That isn't bad at all IMO. It comes with two coils, glass, rings, standand stuff. A thing I like about this tank is the driptip. They throw an extra one in the box. I like trying older gear that has come down on price.
https://breazy.com/products/ornate-sub-ohm-tank-joyetech

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
79B146DC-B2BA-417F-BFD9-6793CFDADD95.jpeg

nom, nom, nom, nom.......

NicVape misses me.....
JVapes misses me.....
Texas Select Vapor misses me.....
Goof Ejuice misses me.....
Saffire Vapor misses me.....
Local B&M’s miss me.....

When you can catch them having a sale, pricing averages out at around 10 cents per ml. V3 should be considered the Official Eliquid of the Cheaplitist Academy.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Picked this up at a B&M that is merging with another. He is changing locations so he was selling everything cheap so he didn’t have to move as much. Closing the doors tonight so they can start moving tomorrow. Wish I would have know about it sooner. Ten dollars for the pulse and five for the nic salt juice. Pretty good deal.
fbb65c8538c0cb4cf4648ac00f0b0c65.jpg

Carpe Nidor

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eightvape had 20% Smok products. I never tried an AL85 before. I've had an Alien for over a year and use it heavily. My Pico has seen better days so I ordered my first AL85 for $21 with the sale.
0628181539_HDR.jpg
It works pretty good and feels great in my hand. The coils I got to try in my Baby Beasts. The Q2 coil has been my favorite for a long time. The Q4s are the most similar for the Baby Prince. Looking inside them I see A LOT of wire inside. It looks like a solid WALL of smaller gauge wire in there against the cotton lol. I'll try them when I need a change. The Baby Mesh coil has been working great in my BBB.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
$16.80 for 500ml of juice is one hell of a deal! :) Can't wait for this to come in!

View attachment 114604
Nice deal-
I did the same at 8Vape- they were having a Flash Sale a few days ago- just came in today!
Never tried this before so I hope it is good! I bought 4 bottles, so 400 ml for $17.21 is awesome.

Salty Man Purple Reign 100ml Vape Juice - 3MG
Fulfilled Jun 28
LV1002151 $ 2.99 2 $ 5.98
Salty Man Chew 100ml Vape Juice - 3MG
Fulfilled Jun 28
LV1002139 $ 2.99 2 $ 5.98
Subtotal $ 11.96
Shipping (First Class Shipping 3-14 Days After Shipping): $ 5.25
Total: $ 17.21

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy birthday to me. Well yesterday but it was delivered on my bday and earlier than expected. New billet some coils and some diy juice from @jmoney426. Thanks again man
7ffe5ed89f6f1d2c99d7fa88e284ac11.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
My pleasure! Glad I threw that juice in seeing as it's your bday and all! Careful with those nic salts lol!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors