The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a new a-tank for one of my billet boxes and whatever we're calling them. TP'S or TroyDestroy plugs.
860d5b522415e0aa4514d2ee461656f9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got 5 30ml bottles of juice from Om Vapors, two of them WTA for myself, and the other three regular juice for my son. Also received my first Nautilus 2 tank and a shipment of PG, vg, and flavors from eliquid.com.

That Nautilus 2 is an odd little critter. Liquid capacity sucks.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I somehow keep going back to their Cafe#7. I’ve tried almost allthe flavors from them but Cafe#7 is my fav.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like Cafe#7 as well but I've found my favorite from there is Cafe#7 mixed 50/50 with their Karma.
I buy a 120ml of each and mix them together right out of the box.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Got 5 30ml bottles of juice from Om Vapors, two of them WTA for myself, and the other three regular juice for my son. Also received my first Nautilus 2 tank and a shipment of PG, vg, and flavors from eliquid.com.

That Nautilus 2 is an odd little critter. Liquid capacity sucks.

What flavors did you get from Om?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I feel your pain man!
It's Monday (more mail) and I'm on the end of the route, it'll be at the minimum another 4 hours before I see the mailman. :(

Ugh- I have the same problem- I am on the last route of the mailman and lucky if he is here before 4pm- ugh!
:tantrum:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got Karma and Omega WTAs for myself, and got Blue Harvest, Spectrum, and Lotus for my son.

Vaped some of the Omega yesterday, not crazy about it. Got WTAs for stress reduction, but couldn't tell that it helped at all.
I have never tried WTAs or the flavors you got. Maybe after some steeping they will get better.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
20180618_144853.jpg Last weeks haul from The SauceLA- 75% off sale on their Awesometown Line so I had to get my favorite RedLaces and Purple Powder.
They threw in a free 60ml of Orange Julius and a 30ml bottle of 1922

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got an Arymi Gille tank today from Sweet Vapes. Dirt cheap, and stupid-easy-to-rewick coils, for dummies like me.

I put a big fat snake drip tip on it, looks great and vapes a lot better than the tip that it came with.

Not for cloud-chasing, but good flavor and cool vapor at 30W. Spits a little, just every once in a while, but the way the airflow is designed, the hot liquid never reaches your lips. Upping the wattage a little might take care of the spitting. Will just have to work with it a bit.

If you haven't seen these coils (Kanger/Arymi EOCC) you should take a look. A novel concept, at least not like anything I've seen before.

Tanks that are shipping now don't have the notch-type coil. Those notch coils were replaced by a coil that looks like a spring.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Oh man that's awesome

I'm loving it!
Amazed at how small it is.

The Entheon Cap came from 3fvape, it fits the Wasp really nice but you have to trim a little bit off of the bottom to make the air flow holes match up.
It really works great! It doesn't steam up like other clear caps I have tried, you can clearly see the wick and watch it soak up with juice when you squonk it.

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Craving Vapor sent some samples of their juice. I like the box that they came in.
  • Resistance, which is a lemon sorbet cookie.
  • Innovate, which is a frozen strawberry treat
  • Regulate, which is a tropical fruit pop

Also got a new macro lens for coil shots, so technically it's vape mail I guess.

TlFUGs9.jpg
6WyNGax.jpg

am539cP.jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving it!
Amazed at how small it is.

The Entheon Cap came from 3fvape, it fits the Wasp really nice but you have to trim a little bit off of the bottom to make the air flow holes match up.
It really works great! It doesn't steam up like other clear caps I have tried, you can clearly see the wick and watch it soak up with juice when you squonk it.

I did it the other way around. I had a Entheon with a wasp cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors