Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ha!
I got a new macro lens for my camera too! Lol

6e2a95fe40a44aecce30d5507c7fa244.jpg

1ad804750f0fca26197a9b836cba898a.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.
Those little ones are actually better for extreme close ups than the other one. Here are the two I have for phone pics:

i5Mw9Ej.jpg
N8qY6K9.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Those are better than anything I could do.
I posted that more as a joke than anything else.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh, the order I made just before memorial day has just left Compton, CA today. It might be another week before it gets to me here in FL! Tom Petty was so right about waiting!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm loving it!
Amazed at how small it is.

The Entheon Cap came from 3fvape, it fits the Wasp really nice but you have to trim a little bit off of the bottom to make the air flow holes match up.
It really works great! It doesn't steam up like other clear caps I have tried, you can clearly see the wick and watch it soak up with juice when you squonk it.

Thanks I was just going to ask where the clear cap came from ;)

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great another mod I’ll want to get and can’t afford. I need to hurry up and win the lottery.

Carpe Nidor
If you can figure out the few things you want and will use most and get only those then it's a lot easier to afford. ; )

Many of us have $800-1000+ in mods. I'm guilty too but this is #4 for me rather than #20+. And DIY juice sure helps too- savings will get you a collection of these.

And sure cheaper than smokes!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well I’ve been vaping since late 2010 early 2011 some where around there. So I’ve built up the collection over the years. I’m a cheapskate so I don’t spend a lot on mods and atties. DIY my juices and coils. The most expensive mod I own is my Therion. That stuff is pretty but probably doesn’t perform any better than most of my gear I have. Or at least not enough to make me want to pay the price for it. But I wouldn’t say anything against those that do. That’s the great thing about vaping. There’s so much variety out there that each person can find their own style and as long as they’re happy with their gear I’m happy for them.

Carpe Nidor

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That stuff is pretty but probably doesn’t perform any better than most of my gear I have. Or at least not enough to make me want to pay the price for it.
Exactly. Lately I've been telling myself "NO!" to buying new stuff, no matter how much I want it. Most likely, I already have another mod or attie that already does what the shiny new thing does. If not, then I'll consider getting the new thing, but only if it fills an actual need that none of my other gear does. Like the Groot mod from Coil Master. I WANT IT! But, it won't do anything for me that my SΩIs, Broadsides, Dreamer, etc. mods already do.
215 mods. 327 atties. No dupes. Yeah... It can snowball on ya...
Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
Yup. That's about where I was at before I started my Spring Cleaning Sale 2 months ago. And I STILL have more stuff to add to it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
9F752E21-6A7F-4B24-A248-E01E62B2DCBC.jpeg
The best feeling regulated mod I’ve used since the old p-thingie days.
Solid, well built and delivers...

Oh- and none of that fancy schmancy shit

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 114123
The best feeling regulated mod I’ve used since the old p-thingie days.
Solid, well built and delivers...

Oh- and none of that fancy schmancy shit
I love mine. Solid, easy, dual battery, built like a tank. Not too heavy but substantial.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love mine. Solid, easy, dual battery, built like a tank. Not too heavy but substantial.
Yes indeed! I love how the screen is reminiscent of the old provape screens. The mod in general, really reminds me of what provape would have done had they kept up with the times.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes indeed! I love how the screen is reminiscent of the old provape screens. The mod in general, really reminds me of what provape would have done had they kept up with the times.
Ha!! So true! I just compared it to my Provari....same, easy no frills screen. Love it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Someone had mentioned how much they liked the FooToon Aqua Reboot RTA so I ordered one from Slowtech . It finally showed up today, exacly 3 weeks after I ordered it.

0ftZZB1.jpg
That’s my next purchase!!
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my pulse 80w & my Wasp Nano today!
Put the Wasp on my box & my dead rabbit on the pulse. So far loving both my purchases. Had to try the Wasp since Cromwell keeps going on & on about how great they are & I really wanted a good single coil RDA. It is living up to the hype.
41268c37c61b98c2a2622e5a4d409ea9.jpg

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my pulse 80w & my Wasp Nano today!
Put the Wasp on my box & my dead rabbit on the pulse. So far loving both my purchases. Had to try the Wasp since Cromwell keeps going on & on about how great they are & I really wanted a good single coil RDA. It is living up to the hype.
41268c37c61b98c2a2622e5a4d409ea9.jpg

I have 3 Pulse 80w's: DR24 clones on 2 of them and a DR SQ on the other. no complaints from me yet either on the pulse 80 other than the short 510 on one that myvpro replaced next day (which is why I have 3 instead of the 2 I bought).

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's not bad. Not great, but definitely worth the $25 I spent on it. Decent, adjustable airflow and no leaking (so far).
Can you compare it to the flux or the reload?
Loving the flavor of the flux, just wishing for a touch more airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors