Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got some sexy ladys in the house today, and they here to stay.. Authentic V3 Flip by V3tronix with the Kick 2... And the Authentic Kayfun Lite Plus by SvoeMesto... Please excuse me, I'm bout to do stuff to em... Right now...

Vape Mail 04 OG_opt.jpg

Last edited:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pour the VG on a chick...then she'll be shiny. ;-)

oiledupchick.jpg
Is there a way to like a post multiple times???? Oh to cross the bikini bridge!!!!!

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My V3 is sexier... And I'm willing to bet far less superficial than miss baby oil call girl... Plus my flip knows who her daddy is lol..

Last edited:

trpxcst

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nothing super fancy today. 4nine clone from Custom Mod Creation. too impatient for the acetone bath to remove the clearcoat, so a bit of time with some soapy water, 220 and 400 grit wet/dry sandpaper, green scour pad, a boge and my drill and she looks good. Now the wait for her to catch up to the TOBH...
IMAG0100.jpg

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are two holes drilled on the top of the top cap.
The drip tip adjusts the Delrin insert in the top cap by screwing it up or down for an additional airflow control.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapemail #1:
4eeac1e162ebc3b7592ae8f4b3dcbc48.jpg

18650 cheap from Lightning Vapes on ebay (thanks whoever posted the deal in the ebay thread!)

Vapemail #2:
8bb15ead02e1c5a2bcf21dba9954af39.jpg

Stocked up on my faaaaves from @Ecig Outpost using the awesome VU coupon ROASTEM40 for 40% off juice YEEEAH! And a special extra present from Monte of my favest fave STRAWBERRY LEAF--Thanks buddy!!!!! See yaz soon.<3

Vapemail #3:
3a9d7652d71d7ce1de4c768857cbcfb1.jpg

A little sampler pack from Alice in Vapeland! That's awfully nice packaging for just a $12 order and the two I've tried so far (Pun’kin Tumble and Zombie Apocalypse) are goooooooood!

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a KSD 7W-30W from fasttech today and it's utter rubbish. I usually run my kayfun at 14watts but put it on this thing and you can rack it up all you like - it just doesn't hit.

View attachment 4105

well that sux. did you look at any reviews of it before you bought it?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
20140819_100554.jpg

20140819_101408.jpg

Batteries for testing just hit the door step! Sending some out to you on Friday Modfather Smokie!
If anyone else in the building/review area is interested in samples for testing, let me know! High mAh with a 4a output, got 14500, 18650 and 26650 batteries. Voidhawk!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well that sux. did you look at any reviews of it before you bought it?
Yeah but they were all just noob reviews basically saying "wow it's really nice" and "It's got buttons". One mentioned that it's better for non rebuildables and not good at low ohms. Oh well. Apparently you can change the board so I might do that. Or just give it to someone who likes really nice things with buttons

grobbins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not vapemail really but I was on a road trip this weekend visiting family so decided to drop by the B&M of my favourite Canadian website vapemeet.ca up in Brampton, Ontario. Awesome in house juices was to hard to pick just a couple bottles lol. They also make custom lip balms to match certain flavour juices. So got the girlfriend some matching half clever(butterscotch ice cream) lip balm for her half clever juice

20140817_124932_LLS_zpsewjuvhzt.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the Paragon mod from focal, ordered on the 14th, so 9 days in total to get to me :)

q5MgPBd.jpg

Ordered this for a work mod, and mainly picked this because of the recessed switch as use a holster at work and don't want to keep messing with a locking ring, and seems it will work well, it does have a locking ring, but the switch is recessed enough not to need it. Only been using for a hour, but so far I am happy with it :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks great Nailz sir. I just got my last order from Fastech in 9 days was rather impressed. Enjoy the day!

Yea they seem pretty fast from China right now (when items in stock), I also got a order coming from Fasttech, ordered it on the 15th, and has departed Chicago, so expecting to see it either Monday or Tuesday :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Y'all know I love my @Toxic Angel
32b5ffd0-6731-4566-80b7-15c7f3834b2d_zpscd9ea3e2.jpg

Won this from @VaporWatch last Sunday...
a565fe45-2d8f-43ec-b110-5285258f6755_zps107b744d.jpg

Super clearance deal on these... Thanks @Venerable Vaping
34c20f82-cda4-4b1f-83af-782970b0a8f1_zpse3c4997f.jpg

Awesome 50% Sale last week...
5fef284a-2f6a-4e69-a9fc-ea15e6f41e61_zps5932966b.jpg

Mandy's bringing out the Fall... Had to try this new one from @Timeless Vapor...
64140cdb-cbe9-45c1-8801-a210e03a65af_zps63bdedb7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors