Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vape Mail on deck!!... I just had to support Twisted's juice line for all the free info and shit I got from his channel... I got some tank stands in all different colors, a couple XL tips, and a big ass adjustable goose neck for when I just wanna go super stupid...

I got the NITECORE i4 in use over there on the left, but I'm a sucker for digital displays and shit so... I bought the NITECORE D4 as well.. Fuggit.. Plus I got some plans for the Digi charger so its stayin' in the box til then lol...

VapeMail 8-8-2014.jpg

Last edited:

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
I'm trying to build 2 SX350 mods. I ordered all my parts 2 months ago every thing came pretty quick except the batteries.
I like small mods and it was kinda challenging to find some small powerful batteries. That would fit in a Hammond 1590A enclosure.
I ordered 5 from Ebay, I was going to use 2 in each mod there 1200 mAh 25C so together they would be 2400 mAh witch is good enough for the size of them.
Now seven weeks later still no batteries :(
I contacted the seller weeks ago and after a bunch of back and forth emails, he is breaking down finally and sending me 5 replacements witch will take at least another 3 weeks
So all toll I will wait at least 10 weeks to build my 2 mods It's killing me calling home everyday to see if the mailman brought my batteries
Vape mail is nice but waiting 10 weeks is Painful. It will definitely be a celebration when this vape mail shows up :)

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to build 2 SX350 mods. I ordered all my parts 2 months ago every thing came pretty quick except the batteries.
I like small mods and it was kinda challenging to find some small powerful batteries. That would fit in a Hammond 1590A enclosure.
I ordered 5 from Ebay, I was going to use 2 in each mod there 1200 mAh 25C so together they would be 2400 mAh witch is good enough for the size of them.
Now seven weeks later still no batteries :(
I contacted the seller weeks ago and after a bunch of back and forth emails, he is breaking down finally and sending me 5 replacements witch will take at least another 3 weeks
So all toll I will wait at least 10 weeks to build my 2 mods It's killing me calling home everyday to see if the mailman brought my batteries
Vape mail is nice but waiting 10 weeks is Painful. It will definitely be a celebration when this vape mail shows up :)

That does sound like a hard hit to take.. Sorry to hear that kinda shit.. That's the only thing about online shopping, every now and again shipping issues can really suck balls...

Smexy Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday's Incoming vape mail:)
2x10ml white Licorice
10ml Inawera Anise
10ml Black Mamba
50ml DV Absinthe
maberyse.jpg

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Received these three items via mail this weekend:
AfrDYz1.png

I absolutely LOVE my GP Paps clone, evidence of the fact that it’s already starting to patina, as it has seen a lot of use in the last two days while I was out and about. Perfect button, switch, and throw for me!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got my MBV order!!!! 10 bottles of miscellaneous dessert flavors!!!! was going to post a pic, but that takes time away from the set up and steeping process....hehehehehehehehe

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My vapemail from Vapers Tek has arrived and I am so glad Vapers Tek doesn't use Glass bottles since my postal lady drops the packages through the screen door. I got my Vapers Tek: Camtel 50/50 30ML 24mg Juice and 4 10ml samplers Vapers Tek: Cuban Bahama 60/40 24mg 10ML Vapers Tek: RYK 60/40 24mg 10ML and a 10ML sampler of their 100% VG BASE Nic at 24mg. Also got a sampler of another juice which I will keep a secret for now.
That's a pretty high nic fix you got there. Nice big pile of juice though.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today was a good vape mail day. I got an order from Vapetasia 10ML sample pack 5 bottles 6mg, 2 15ML bottles 6mg, a neme clone from focalecig USA and nemesis magnets from ebay :)

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vape Mail... Kinda weird I know.. Long story short, the one on the right is new.. Just in from Everzon Technology, Baoari Shenzhen, China... This and my black Russian 91% should bring sexy back, soon as I get a coil built.. The other box was that Goji Melonberry juice I been waitin on from Vape Apes! Woot!

E-Mech_opt.jpg

Last edited:

JVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Currently waiting on an IGO-W6, Taifun GT, and Fogger V4. Oh and the Sigelei 100W box mod!

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sort of Vape mail...but I like it. :)

I received my "new" Panasonic DMC-FH1 Lumix camera and spare battery from Ebay that'd I got for $40, plus two new Vison Victory BCC clones and a pack of 1.5Ω PT heads from DV.

BVhaN9Jl.jpg

jmCqRC8l.jpg

0SQhLIkl.jpg

Now, I just gotta re-learn how to do my usual stuff on the new camera. It's nice though. Digging the magnetic leather case. :D
That's a sweet camera. I bought one similar, almost new, at a garage sale. They said they couldn't figure out how to use it. The sticker said '50', I said 50 dollars? she said no 50 cents. Got it home and looked it up online, they sold (then) for $280. I win!!!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know any of what you mean except for don't break it LOL K I won't.
You can take the spring out of a switch and replace it with two magnets. It gives the buttons on mechs a smoother throw. You place two washer type magnets inside with their polarities facing each other e.g. positive facing positive. That way they repel - and you get the sqeeziness that you would with a spring but without the crunchiness lol (did I lose you?)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can take the spring out of a switch and replace it with two magnets. It gives the buttons on mechs a smoother throw. You place two washer type magnets inside with their polarities facing each other e.g. positive facing positive. That way they repel - and you get the sqeeziness that you would with a spring but without the crunchiness lol (did I lose you?)
Well it doesn't help that I'm uhhhh.. "playing in the shrubbery" right now.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a sweet camera. I bought one similar, almost new, at a garage sale. They said they couldn't figure out how to use it. The sticker said '50', I said 50 dollars? she said no 50 cents. Got it home and looked it up online, they sold (then) for $280. I win!!!

Damn, now that is a steal!

Yeah, I like it. it's really sweet looking with the black and chrome and feels solid for how small it is. $32 on an auction that had 21 bids.
I put in the winning bid with about 4 seconds to go and got it. The case is real leather too. Got a spare 950mAh battery for $8.00.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, now that is a steal!

Yeah, I like it. it's really sweet looking with the black and chrome and feels solid for how small it is. $32 on an auction that had 21 bids.
I put in the winning bid with about 4 seconds to go and got it. The case is real leather too. Got a spare 950mAh battery for $8.00.
Oh, so your the sniper that's always getting my stuff!?!

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry too busy applying lotion to give a proper response!..lol.

That would explain all of the reviews on amazon though... people talking about not needing to buy lube again.. I thought they meant wd40 ;)

Time to buy a 55gal drum of this stuff.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Today I received Hana clone by Clouper from Angelecigs, my new Effest smart charger, an Aspire bvc coil, some Kanthal wire, a free bottle of juice from vapor DNA, and my cousins spinner from the contest!!! Yesterday, I received a new min protank3 a new tube and case for my Samsung Galaxy tablet from fast tech.
I should be receiving my first Kayfun clone soon, thanks to @Nikkita's review on vaping cheap!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors