Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
c75e0c476a2be73d7220219fa74026d1.jpg

3e1a4f90bd89d6e07944c7a967a53f80.jpg

Zombie pinup magnets, Cat food freebie and coupon,
purple mini protank 2, and JUICE!

Free State Vapor- Imperial Tea 15 ml and Thai Me Up Sample

Vapor Chef- 6 ml of Butter Beer, Unicorn Poop, and Fluffy Cake. Freebie of Strawberry VC Cake
and free army man figure, alright!

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Juicy vapemail from @maddcatt vapors today

92688121362da9ce0e38057335de6b7e.jpg

Went for a big bottle of my beloved PB&J, and also decided to try Raspberry Cheese Danish, Egg Nog, Black Cherry, Gingerbread Cookie, Peanut Butter Cookie, Coconut Cream Pie, Bavarian Cream, and Pumpkin Cheesecake. And William tossed in a freebie of Strawberry Custard which sounds quite promising.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Juicy vapemail from @maddcatt vapors today

92688121362da9ce0e38057335de6b7e.jpg

Went for a big bottle of my beloved PB&J, and also decided to try Raspberry Cheese Danish, Egg Nog, Black Cherry, Gingerbread Cookie, Peanut Butter Cookie, Coconut Cream Pie, Bavarian Cream, and Pumpkin Cheesecake. And William tossed in a freebie of Strawberry Custard which sounds quite promising.

oh damn. I wanna try their gingerbread, eggnog, and pumpkin. yum

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
serious addiction to pecan pie. 10 bottle of flav concentrate came yesterday in a nice flip top box from t/w. i haven't found anyone that comes remotely close to their p/i concentrate

image (1).jpeg

edit: err just for the record that was meant to say p/p as in Pecan Pie not p/i. i think i've got pie on the mind today lol. must eat..

Last edited:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So...FedEx delivered my package to the Apartment Complex and not my house...now I gotta wait till tomorrow cause they can't Google my fucking address and see what pops up with my address, careless and unprofessionalism at it's finest. Also, USPS here hasn't done anything stupid with my packages or regular mail...in fact they're always on time.

How do you mix up a Address with a fucking Apartment Complex Name, USPS never messes that up and just yesterday I saw the fucking FedEx truck deliver to both my neighbors on the same street that I am (it's actually a alleyway). Fucking pissed the fuck off, note to self...never go through FedEx and strictly go through DHL/UPS/USPS since all three can deliver to the correct address.

6a00d83451c7bb69e20120a7756dfe970b-pi

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So...FedEx delivered my package to the Apartment Complex and not my house...now I gotta wait till tomorrow cause they can't Google my fucking address and see what pops up with my address, careless and unprofessionalism at it's finest. Also, USPS here hasn't done anything stupid with my packages or regular mail...in fact they're always on time.

How do you mix up a Address with a fucking Apartment Complex Name, USPS never messes that up and just yesterday I saw the fucking FedEx truck deliver to both my neighbors on the same street that I am (it's actually a alleyway). Fucking pissed the fuck off, note to self...never go through FedEx and strictly go through DHL/UPS/USPS since all three can deliver to the correct address.

Don't blame you for being pissed. FedEx is notorious for delivering to the wrong address, as I've had to deal with them in my old job. Hope that you get resolution soon!

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Love the pic!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't blame you for being pissed. FedEx is notorious for delivering to the wrong address, as I've had to deal with them in my old job. Hope that you get resolution soon!

I don't think they have ever heard of Google Maps and I just saw the fucking FedEx truck drive by my house and I tried to run after it but still didn't stop.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That. Sucks. Big time. Dealing with their customer service is a pain in the butt, too.

Yes it was, the dude wouldn't even confirm that my address was an actual house with his computer through Google...he was like are you sure it's not an apartment?...WTF man, it's a house!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who's ultimately to blame in these affairs?

The Driver...it's not my fault that there is an Apartment complex that has my Streets name but that isn't a street address plus he drove by twice and I chased after him and it's the same Driver from yesterday. The moral of this story is "When in doubt...Google Maps."

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice. dyu what.. I've come to getting more excited over receiving juice than hardware. why did you choose the Infinite - has it any differences to other kayfuns?

I am giving the Infinite a try based on the review by @Nikkita6. And it is a pretty good bargain coming with the nano kit. Looks pretty solid to me. Haven't had a chance to use it yet. Just got home from Delmarva Bike Week and I am letting everything soak for a good cleaning.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$_57.JPG

Until the day I can no longer repress the urge to buy a mini mill, for under $100 this lets me do much more with my drill press. Good for occasional lite duty milling, great for accurate drill positioning, and otherwise full of unexpected uses whenever you need to move your work piece sideways in relation to whatever you can chuck in the drill press. :D

Last edited:

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some gear yesterday so Friday -Sat should be good Vape Mail Days[Most is coming Priority Mail] Just small stuff like UniTanks and Pro Tank 3's on clearance . Mini's for my stealth Vaping and full size for when Vaping lite and not using RTA's. + the replacement Heads. Also An Advocacy order from CASAA.
3 CASAA Vendor Counter Display Kits to distribute to Vape Shops Via my Regional Vapers Advocacy Group and a We Got The Technologyhttp://shop.casaa.org/We-Have-The-Technology-T-shirt-technologytshirtPOCKET.htm Electronic Cigarette T Shirt for a $40 donation. CASSA has nice styles of Mens and Womens Vape T-Shirts you get for a $40 Donation

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great Vape mail day here, finally got my iTaste VV V3, another aspire bdc tank( in stainless to match the VV ) and a few juices from Vista Vapors, also got a starter kit from them as well for a co-worker who is interested in getting off stinkies, already dropped that off to him, along with all of my higher nic juices that I can't vape anymore.
vapemail9-17.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been a very blessed vape-month for me. Lotta surprises and good things. :)

I'd been getting burned out on rebuilding lately, and wanted to get some old-school stuff, like cartos and 510 atomisers.
It turned out a friend wanted some batteries that I didn't use anymore so we did some trades. Sweet!

She also sent me this sweet 'ol Vermonster "Modder's Carto Tank" to use with them because my ancient and broke-down Ovale DCT was frelled. First time I've had one that actually worked right. It's really great too with a 2Ω carto on the MVP2 I'd bought.

dxdcJIgl.jpg

If that wasn't fortunate enough, another friend on here sent me this out of the blue.
I told him I'd already bought one, but he said to keep it anyways...such great vape- friends!

Thanks to you two, I'm very appreciative and thankful for the gear and a chance to try some different things.

whaaplz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors