Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Warning Label, Kind of like UD styled but I like it...:

I'd have it cut a few millimeters around that red ring so there would also be a black border around the red and that would be at the bottom of the container.

Did you make that in paint? Good job if so. If youre serious Im decent at photoshop, I could whip that up

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Did you make that in paint? Good job if so. If youre serious Im decent at photoshop, I could whip that up
Its something I just through together with the normal Paint in a minute or 2....I have Corel and Adobe but I was just playing around...If I do end up riding down that road Ill PM you and see what happens, thanks for the offer man!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
one of these arrived.......
SR_BR1.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was hoping he would answer and explain. So I guess I should go buy a Griffin and see if I made a mistake. :)
Yea thats what It was meaning...Im sure you will enjoy the Chthulu V2, I did at first, but the way the tank is designed it can be a pain in the ass to maintain and keep clean. If you start feeling the same way or that its not exactly what you expected then get a Griffin, its the end all best RTA so far.

Im doing a very large comparison on all Velocity Style RTA's that have been made and Im just waiting on the new Diablo to arrive and I will be making a new thread for people that have looked at certain models but would have less of a headache if they read the thread :D.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Initial impressions?
Ive owned one before so I already knew the deck isnt as spacious as the Griffins...this is why I laughed at others who claimed the VCMT was the biggest and baddest RTA....Its funny a 22mm RTA has slightly more build room then a 25mm....
I dont have much wire until Monday so I dont think Ill be able to do much more then some Fused Claptons in it for now..
20160206_110953.jpg 20160206_110847.jpg 20160206_110921.jpg

VCMT 25mm Chmaber fits in the Griffins, like the MT Tanks (Not a perfect pic for now)...
20160206_112054.jpg

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How's the peaches n cream?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only one I've tried so far is the Yogurt... it's good. I'll be working my way through all of them over the next few days ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Are 120mls available now with the no frills mills or is that special made for you?

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk
120 mil bottles and the 5 new flavors will be available next week. The 120 mil bottles will be round not square like the one I have.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
120 mil bottles and the 5 new flavors will be available next week. The 120 mil bottles will be round not square like the one I have.
Any idea on prices?

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why oh why did Joe just have put out that FT code during their New Years cells? Lol I want this, like fucking yesterday!
c1d80eec469b34270923a0d65d293f75.jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FT has so many marital aides nowadays. Looking through New Arrivals it's - vape, vape, drip tip, big rubber blue dong, big rubber pink dong, big rubber green dong, box mod, drip tips...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FT has so many marital aides nowadays. Looking through New Arrivals it's - vape, vape, drip tip, big rubber blue dong, big rubber pink dong, big rubber green dong, box mod, drip tips...
I got the mod & 4 spools of SS for $40 shipped. Lol idgaff what else they peddle

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best kind, a bargain, and a repaired DNA200 from Evolv (Well, sort of-I still had to move the balance port pins as one was bent down completely, giving readings all over the place, raised them up, no luck, raised them all up, and woop, it is reading all batteries in balance, and has been rewired by Evolv, if it is anything like my Hotcig V1 they repaired it will be MUCH better inside, and I think I am going to convert this to either dual 18650's or go for a 1300MAH LI-PO, the 900MAH 3S is not enough really).

Front of both devices:

Je9hlRnl.jpg

Side on, liking the EH pro in power mode, need to test it in TC mode in a moment, only just got it delivered:

HQy8y0Sl.jpg

So, not a bad vapemail day :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors