Status
Not open for further replies.

blue305

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
brand new got them today with my vape mail fully charged them when i put them on the cuboid mod it reads it one fully charged the other one half

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
brand new got them today with my vape mail fully charged them when i put them on the cuboid mod it reads it one fully charged the other one half
Damn,,, purple effest are the only battery that will fire my cuboid... Have u tried different batts?

Vape On

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
17eb04e8dd4d1684b6e1a1769a3022d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
w03qOMW.jpg

Two packages today. One from FT, five of those 100ml bottles and twist nozzles. Second one from ECigExpress, stock up on FA Vanilla Bourbon (& FA RY4, been meaning to give it a shot) along with ten each 30ml and 15ml bottles. Got bottles for days, son.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was supposed to receive a Aura kit to Test and review but I was sent a Barog Kit by Accident, I may still get a Aura to review but Im pretty happy this arrived, I havent put it down...its SO TINY!!!
Balrog Box.jpg Balrog .jpg Balrog.jpg

Balrog Vs Istick 30w with Goblin Mini:
Balrog vs Istick.jpg Balrog vs Istick .jpg Balrog vs Istick  .jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tFUFddP.jpg

Guardian 1.5 (150W/TC) from Dovpo came in (yesterday). The rubberized coating is almost exactly like the Fuchai, means it holds nicely in the hands. Big. Heavy. Love the battery door magnets + locking mechanism a lot. Definitely won't hesitate to take it outdoors and let it get banged up a little. I like a mod with heft, and this is that all over. Dig it.

edited to add: firing button is a little wonky, a little loose-feeling and plastic-y - I think it's metal, but it feels light and loosely set in. This isn't a magically perfect mod, but it's decent and thick and sturdy. I'll say this, it hasn't forgotten about being locked like my XCube II is prone to doing, and it's always fired when I hit the button - unlike my 98% success rate with my Fuchai's firing button. It'll go into regular rotation. Not a game changer, but a cool addition.

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
tFUFddP.jpg

Guardian 1.5 (150W/TC) from Dovpo came in (yesterday). The rubberized coating is almost exactly like the Fuchai, means it holds nicely in the hands. Big. Heavy. Love the battery door magnets + locking mechanism a lot. Definitely won't hesitate to take it outdoors and let it get banged up a little. I like a mod with heft, and this is that all over. Dig it.
Your missing the $50 of Twisted Messes Branding :p

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your missing the $50 of Twisted Messes Branding :p
Was that you that brought that to my attention? I read something very similar to that I think it was last week. Went out and looked around and found this on ecig.com , said nuts to it and pulled the trigger. Glad I did, it's a cool mod - and I'm not too incredibly sorry to miss out on the extra cloud power that labels bring to the table.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Was that you that brought that to my attention?
Yup yup ;)
Its not justifiable for the extra $50 for a foil print on it and a few gold plated parts...Ive got some Gold Leaf and could easily make it the exact same thing...for 25¢ a sheet of leaf....Could even go a step further and do Silver and Gold Leaf, with pinstriping. :D

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a problem..... ;)
Only problem I see is that you've run out of mail to open. Now, far be it for me to tell someone how to live their life, but if it were me, I'd be looking to solve that little problem ASAP.

But seriously, great haul.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BPROSEK are an EBAY VENDOR?
Let me know how the so much vile e juice is like aight, didn't you order juice from the VAPE royalty?

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not a vendor, just have way way too much time on my hands and a very bad vaping addiction...

Vile? Not sure yet, but I hope it's good. Ordered when they had their sale going on.

I ordered vape royalty last night. Waiting on ejuice mafia to arrive as well. will be supplementing my yeti vape and zample box offerings.

And don't worry I am continuing to shop lol! On a side note, vapor cube, ordered wrecker g2 on Wed at 1pm, arrived today! From Cali to MN, pretty impressive!

Eventhough I know I might regret shipping time, I am thinking of loading up on coils from fasttech with their 20% off sale...

Open to thoughts on any other deals out there for me to spend more money on....god I love deals... I am gonna be that old guy in the nursing home watching qvc all day....lol :)

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit I forgot they looked that good if I did I wouldnt of sent them :D:p
What camera/phone/tablet are you using?

These are not little girls coils bro, these is manly man's coils;)
iPhone 6s Plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors