BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love vapemail
d0ba4768d10545fab35b46d2ad64849f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, let me know what you think of your reaper. I got one and am not really getting the flavor :( Was worth a $9 gamble though...

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey, let me know what you think of your reaper. I got one and am not really getting the flavor :( Was worth a $9 gamble though...
Not highly impressed but haven't used it a whole lot. Flavor was ,,,, idk, different somehow. Wonder if the coil needs a little break-in?? Going to use it for a few days and see if it might improve. I hope so cuz I got two of em. But I agree, for what I paid it was worth the gamble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK-remember I had some juice that I made that turned out looking like semen?

Well, I got some glass bottles today, plus a POTV team bottom fed atty that gets passed around, and the bottles are great.

Except, every single pipette looks like a mini cock at the end. So, If I still had that jizz juice, they would be perfect for it lol:

Bottles plus Zenith bottom feeder:

SN2Brb9l.jpg

Pipettes that look like small knobs at the end:

EXb1tbWl.jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@conanthewarrior - "Cock-shaped droppers? No way. I mean, I guess dropper tips kind look like that but I think that's stretching a bit." scrolls down to see 2nd pic "Ahh. Yeah, that kinda looks dong-shaped." Interesting bottles you got there!

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK-remember I had some juice that I made that turned out looking like semen?

Well, I got some glass bottles today, plus a POTV team bottom fed atty that gets passed around, and the bottles are great.

Except, every single pipette looks like a mini cock at the end. So, If I still had that jizz juice, they would be perfect for it lol:

Bottles plus Zenith bottom feeder:

SN2Brb9l.jpg

Pipettes that look like small knobs at the end:

EXb1tbWl.jpg
Yeah , where did those come from ? I need to update my do not order from here list !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn those are nice vaporCarp but I'd rather spend it on juice

Vape On

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really liked 'yougotejuice' so got a 2nd order in, 1 of the cheaper juice vendors where the juice is pretty good, especially liking the sugar cookie, this is my 2nd 120mil bottle of it :D

uDuuM28.jpg

Last edited:

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really liked 'yougotejuice' so got a 2nd order in, 1 of the cheaper juice vendors where the juice is pretty good, especially liking the sugar cooking, this is my 2nd 120mil bottle of it :D

uDuuM28.jpg
I have to put a order in soon. I miss the flash sale they had last week.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to put a order in soon. I miss the flash sale they had last week.

Yes the flash sale is what got me to put another order in already, prices are good already, was to good to turn down with the sale too :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I might try there sample packs

That is how I started off with them, did a sample pack, then moved onto bigger bottles, blew threw the 30mil of sugar cookie in 3-4 days. actually wish they did a 240mil bottle, as I would buy it :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is how I started off with them, did a sample pack, then moved onto bigger bottles, blew threw the 30mil of sugar cookie in 3-4 days. actually wish they did a 240mil bottle, as I would buy it :D
How much for the 120 ml?

Vape On

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great vapemail day today, 6 packages-I got the Cuboid, as Cheyenne wants her first dual battery mod but finds my others too big, this is very small for a dual battery, 150W (Or 200 questionable watts with upgrade) device with great performance, custom TCR settings, and is like the bigger brother to the Evic VTC mini, which is fantastic.

I also got a Geekvape Griffin RTA(Amazing, just like the crius but with more room), a set of 30Q's for the cuboid, A fishbone XS RDA, 50 metres of 24G kanthal and a few metres of 1.0x 0.05 ribbon kanthal from stealth vape.

The whole lot:

sXZxZJkl.jpg

The cuboid: (Nice and small-heavy though):

rBgypuul.jpg

Geekvape Griffin RTA(Amazing flavour, on par with the Crius but with more room inside for bigger coils):

wwcABT7l.jpg

and finally, the fishbone XS(not tried yet, only got the delivery about 45 mins-an hour ago):

yF6KGdpl.jpg

I really hope that the cuboid is small enough for Cheyenne to find comfortable, then she can also get one. It is only as she is getting into higher power and clouds, she wants a dual battery device-but finds most too big. This is tiny for a dual battery mod, and she has seen the picture of it in my hand, and can't wait to get round to try it :).

OK, this is definitely the best bang for buck mod in my collection. TC that actually works well, custom TCR to use any wire type, this offers near DNA200 performance for MUCH less-it cost me £37.50 from the UK, which is even more amazing.

I can see why the RX200 is so popular if it is as good as this and the Evic VTC mini. Seriously has the performance of a device that costs more than treble its price.

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah , where did those come from ? I need to update my do not order from here list !
Haha, it was from a UK superstore called Argos. They sell everything, from DIY stuff, furniture, Electronics, fitness, beds, they literally sell a range of everything-I guess it is like a UK version of bestbuy? We did have a few Bestbuy's open over here, but it failed unfortunately.(Or do bestbuy only do electronics? I can't remember if I am honest).

I don't actually mind the dong droppers, they work well, and was just £5.50 for all 6. They were sold as essential oil glass bottles, but thought they would do the job. I had no idea the pipette looked like a dong on every single one till they arrived though lol.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great vapemail day today, 6 packages-I got the Cuboid, as Cheyenne wants her first dual battery mod but finds my others too big, this is very small for a dual battery, 150W (Or 200 questionable watts with upgrade) device with great performance, custom TCR settings, and is like the bigger brother to the Evic VTC mini, which is fantastic.

I also got a Geekvape Griffin RTA(Amazing, just like the crius but with more room), a set of 30Q's for the cuboid, A fishbone XS RDA, 50 metres of 24G kanthal and a few metres of 1.0x 0.05 ribbon kanthal from stealth vape.

The whole lot:

sXZxZJkl.jpg

rBgypuul.jpg

Geekvape Griffin RTA(Amazing flavour, on par with the Crius but with more room inside for bigger coils):

wwcABT7l.jpg

and finally, the fishbone XS(not tried yet, only got the delivery about 45 mins-an hour ago):

yF6KGdpl.jpg

I really hope that the cuboid is small enough for Cheyenne to find comfortable, then she can also get one. It is only as she is getting into higher power and clouds, she wants a dual battery device-but finds most too big. This is tiny for a dual battery mod, and she has seen the picture of it in my hand, and can't wait to get round to try it :).

OK, this is definitely the best bang for buck mod in my collection. TC that actually works well, custom TCR to use any wire type, this offers near DNA200 performance for MUCH less-it cost me £37.50 from the UK, which is even more amazing.

I can see why the RX200 is so popular if it is as good as this and the Evic VTC mini. Seriously has the performance of a device that costs more than treble its price.
I got the cuboid for the same reason your wife wants one and I'm pretty happy with it. Yes, it's heavy but it fits my hand well and I even carry it in my scrub top pocket at work. Doesn't fit well in my jeans pocket but I'm ok with that. This is really one of the smallest dual battery mods I've seen and it's working really well for me. I hope she likes it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, ok, vape mail. I only started vaping 3 weeks to a month ago, but per usual when I find something I like I tend to way way over do it and jump into it head first. So in this picture is all the stuff I got in vape mail in the last week and a half. Yeah, just a week and a half lol. Last week I got, on average, 2 packages a day, everyday. Guess its better to post it all at once rather than post whore in here twice a day.

Anyways, I guess you could say Im off to a good start haha

swe9tl.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, ok, vape mail. I only started vaping 3 weeks to a month ago, but per usual when I find something I like I tend to way way over do it and jump into it head first. So in this picture is all the stuff I got in vape mail in the last week and a half. Yeah, just a week and a half lol. Last week I got, on average, 2 packages a day, everyday. Guess its better to post it all at once rather than post whore in here twice a day.

Anyways, I guess you could say Im off to a good start haha

swe9tl.jpg
Sell me some of that juice
GAH DAYMN

Vape On

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The whole lot:

sXZxZJkl.jpg

rBgypuul.jpg

wwcABT7l.jpg

yF6KGdpl.jpg

So glad you got the Griffin, boss. And a Fishbone to boot? Good vapin' at the Conan household.

blue305

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am having a problem with cuboid mod i have 2 fully charged batteries in them but it reads one battery full and the other one reads it half charged could it be the batteries or the mod

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i am having a problem with cuboid mod i have 2 fully charged batteries in them but it reads one battery full and the other one reads it half charged could it be the batteries or the mod
How old is the battery?

Vape On

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors