Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome vape mail day!

Thanks @CrazyChef v2.0, @dhomes, and @raymo2u for the great deals!

cc2fe8e724ad349ff81c306eb64630af.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Hell yeah man. I'm waiting on a Unicorn mdx kit. Comes with the stack section but I probably won't use that part. Nothing like a Purge though. That twisted one is sweet

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The rest of my vape mail from today. Some juice from ejuiceconnect. Less than 40 for those, including shipping. 6 squonk bottles (50 cents apiece) and 10 modguards from Coilmaster. I have come to the conclusion that I do not prefer silicone bottles. I should have gotten all plastic. They might be terrible anyway though. Haven't tried one in the Cut yet.
cmvm1_cr.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The rest of my vape mail from today. Some juice from ejuiceconnect. Less than 40 for those, including shipping. 6 squonk bottles (50 cents apiece) and 10 modguards from Coilmaster. I have come to the conclusion that I do not prefer silicone bottles. I should have gotten all plastic. They might be terrible anyway though. Haven't tried one in the Cut yet.
View attachment 129202
Hope you like it as much as I do. Got two now I can take the cheap one outside.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you like it as much as I do. Got two now I can take the cheap one outside.

I was REALLY hoping to pair it up with my Profile. I tried to use one of the ones from one of of my Rams, but I wound up with pools all over the bottom of the mod, in the battery compartment and on the table.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just ordered:

1. Horizon Tech Falcon Sub-Ohm tank (purple with bulb glass)
2. Falcon replacement coils (2 sets of 0.15 triple mesh coils)
3. “PB & Jam - Grape” eliquid
4. UForce replacement coils (1 set of 0.2 triple mesh coils)
5. “Raspberry - The Custard Shoppe” eliquid

This will be my first Falcon Sub-ohm tank. I’m putting it on my matching purple iJoy Zenith 3 mod. :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goon 1.5 . @Don29palms posted a link from eightvape where it was less than 20 dollars. That's the least expensive I'll probably see them in the states anytime soon. I know it's the older version, but I'm luvin me some older versions of other stuff so I had to grab it. Though eightvape has been a gamble lately from what I've seen, they did me right with this one.
goon15_cr.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Soon! Soon! Might even show up tomorrow! :hug:

That would be nice- says Saturday delivery but some of my Vapor Range stuff has been getting here a day earlier than the shipping notice says-
Monster snow storm supposed to hit us Friday into Saturday with up to 2 feet of snow.
:slowclap:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'm sick.... Let me explain..... I have (2) 26650 mods...... So I say to myself.... Uhmm I need (2) batteries and maybe (4) back ups...

So I order (6) 26650's.......

Now I say dang I have (6) batteries, let me order (2) more 26650 mods......

So know I'm like I have (4) 26650 Mods but only (6) batteries...... Let me order (4) more for back up.....

And the cycle goes around until I have (60) mods and 100 batteries and 4 Chargers and lipos and batteries and ....

Am I sick

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm sick.... Let me explain..... I have (2) 26650 mods...... So I say to myself.... Uhmm I need (2) batteries and maybe (4) back ups...

So know I'm like I have (4) 26650 Mods but only (6) batteries...... Let me order (4) more for back up.....

And the cycle goes around until I have (60) mods and 100 batteries and 4 Chargers and lipos and batteries and ....

Am I sick

:teehee:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
My win from VU Wotsit Challenge came in today. :vapemail:
EHPro Fusion Kit
Interesting mod. 2x18650. 2 boards. Both at 100w or 1 @ 200w. Can set each board to diff parameters. The tank is as tall as I thought, but the mod is smaller than it seemed, which is a +. Color in pics is pretty accurate. Top/center is the big fire button. Haven't used it yet, quite a few features that I haven't learned. I put 2 randomly charged batteries in to light up the screen and wouldn't vape them with that unbalanced charge.
Full Frontal.jpgFRONT LIT.jpg
EHPro HANDCHECK.jpg

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Am I sick

dude, if you have the money = don't even think about it, JUST DO IT

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EHPro Fusion Kit
Interesting mod. 2x18650. 2 boards. Both at 100w or 1 @ 200w. Can set each board to diff parameters. The tank is as tall as I thought, but the mod is smaller than it seemed, which is a +. Color of pic is pretty accurate. Top/center is the big fire button. Haven't used it yet, quite a few features that I haven't learned. I put 2 randomly charged batteries in to light up the screen and wouldn't vape them with that unbalanced charge.
View attachment 129273View attachment 129275
View attachment 129276
Yeah cuz you know we got the new challenge and would've busted you with the battery levels. Ha ha

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
EHPro Fusion Kit
Interesting mod. 2x18650. 2 boards. Both at 100w or 1 @ 200w. Can set each board to diff parameters. The tank is as tall as I thought, but the mod is smaller than it seemed, which is a +. Color of pic is pretty accurate. Top/center is the big fire button. Haven't used it yet, quite a few features that I haven't learned. I put 2 randomly charged batteries in to light up the screen and wouldn't vape them with that unbalanced charge.
View attachment 129273View attachment 129275
View attachment 129276
Sweet win!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yeah cuz you know we got the new challenge and would've busted you with the battery levels. Ha ha

TBH :teehee: For a look see, I did pull the trigger on those batteries. I't told me batteries not balanced and wouldn't fire. So I know it has that :p

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Am I sick

It greatly disturbs me that I completely understand what you're taking about and that that logic makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors