Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know he is growing and making it better.....

I went looking for a nice MTL 24mm or a 25mm Peacemaker, a squape N duro, boost Lab Shift BF, a Taurus by Vapemonster, a Wapari Gemwood, Monster V2 Tank, Limelight Free hand Pellucid.

Looking for these couple of items......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

He can't have everything though I'm sure he would like to.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo Vmate 200 came from eliquid.com. Vaping it with the blue Zeus single-coil I got a couple weeks ago from @AnkouSitan

I thought the side panels of the Vmate were resin, but I swear it feels like sticky-vinyl over plastic. Feels cheap. Vapes well, but I'm not happy with those panels. Guess there was a reason this mod was on sale. I wouldn't buy another one.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Juice!
dfcb6262a77c6ffb52eaf93bd17bf535.jpg

Sent from Amchitka

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I pre-ordered the new (well it was new when I ordered it) Bonza Mech kit and somehow it was lost in the mail from China.
I reordered it and it finally showed up.

Nice small form factor that will accept a 21700 battery. My only complaint is that it says it comes with a spring installed but comes with a set of magnets. The switch is really strong so I decided to try the magnets. I took the switch apart and it had magnets in it. I dug around some spare parts I had and found a spring, much better.
I like the redesigned RDA as well.

8c6f22ec6af3730eab4fbe5147631fc1.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I pre-ordered the new (well it was new when I ordered it) Bonza Mech kit and somehow it was lost in the mail from China.

Nice small form factor that will accept a 21700 battery. My only complaint is that it says it comes with a spring installed but comes with a set of magnets. The switch is really strong so I decided to try the magnets. I took the switch apart and it had magnets in it. I dug around some spare parts I had and found a spring, much better.

Did it come with an acrylic sleeve to replace the logo sleeve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't know how I missed this. Will be eager to hear your impressions once you've had a chance to use it. I really love mine. Both the tube and the atty.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some juice from vapewild. Blackberry breeze for my breeze in 12mg. And they sent a 30 of ice cold free. Also in 12mg. Also they sent a milk &berries and some honeydew that I threw away.
cd734b839798cffc7f74c9db007573ba.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BTW, the very first thing I did before even trying it once was break the magnets that came in the switch. Those things have the gravitational pull of a supermassive black hole. Snapped together from maybe a quarter inch apart and both broke.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Got some juice from vapewild. Blackberry breeze for my breeze in 12mg. And they sent a 30 of ice cold free. Also in 12mg. Also they sent a milk &berries and some honeydew that I threw away.
cd734b839798cffc7f74c9db007573ba.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Nice-
I hate Honeydew too- horrible!
:blech:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
BTW, the very first thing I did before even trying it once was break the magnets that came in the switch. Those things have the gravitational pull of a supermassive black hole. Snapped together from maybe a quarter inch apart and both broke.
Yes, mine came with magnets installed even though it says it comes with a spring.
The switch is a little on the stiff side for me but it's OK. I was going to take the spring out and see if the magnets were easier. I took it apart and it has magnets in it.
And yes, I broke one of mine too!
They snapped together and one of them broke into 4 pieces.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, mine came with magnets installed even though it says it comes with a spring.
The switch is a little on the stiff side for me but it's OK. I was going to take the spring out and see if the magnets were easier. I took it apart and it has magnets in it.
And yes, I broke one of mine too!
They snapped together and one of them broke into 4 pieces.
The spring does break in a bit after some use. Shouldn't be a big deal to find a softer spring too. I haven't tried adjusting the contact yet. Not really. I got used to it.

Yeah those magnets are totally outta hand. Definitely the strongest ones that size I've ever seen. You have to keep them on the other side of the room from one another or they will find each other.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Desire Cut as seen on the enablers thread. I don't remember who enabled me. I would like to say thanks to the enabler for the 12.99 squonk but since I am a victim of the enabler and cannot deal with my own shiny issues....I have been enabled. Now I need more rda's and a bottle to fit this....

20190114_185344.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Desire Cut as seen on the enablers thread. I don't remember who enabled me. I would like to say thanks to the enabler for the 12.99 squonk but since I am a victim of the enabler and cannot deal with my own shiny issues....I have been enabled. Now I need more rda's and a bottle to fit this....

View attachment 129089

right no man ! I was also enabled. I am waiting for mine. I also got the purple.

hey, your granite looks a lot like mine.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 129089
That would be @MrMeowgi

Yours didn't come with a bottle?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the Limited Edition Copper Goon 25 today. It looks so awesome on the Purge B2B V3. :)

View attachment 129084
Oh! How do you like the ultem inside any difference, how about air flow, is there any noticable difference between the 24 and the 25 rda?
I ask because I notice a difference between a kennedy 24mm and 25mm with air flow.

Sent from Amchitka

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Oh! How do you like the ultem inside any difference, how about air flow, is there any noticable difference between the 24 and the 25 rda?
I ask because I notice a difference between a kennedy 24mm and 25mm with air flow.

Sent from Amchitka
I already have 2 black 25s so I new what to expect.
I like the 25 a lot, I think the air flow is a bit more airy. on the 24 I normally run the air flow wide open, with the 25 I either run it with 1 of the air holes closed off or with All 3 partially closed for the best flavor.
I think the ultem makes the air flow a slight bit easier to adjust.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I ordered some from coilmaster :) Lemme see if those work. Gadget sounded like he didn't get one, so I thought maybe you might be remembering wrong and you actually didn't either for some reason.
Actually I have two, both came with bottles.
And I don't know why but I have two more cuts on the way. For the price I just couldn't resist.

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already have 2 black 25s so I new what to expect.
I like the 25 a lot, I think the air flow is a bit more airy. on the 24 I normally run the air flow wide open, with the 25 I either run it with 1 of the air holes closed off or with All 3 partially closed for the best flavor.
I think the ultem makes the air flow a slight bit easier to adjust.

@CashNVape I don't really notice any difference between the 24 and 25 except one fits flush on my vindicator and one doesn't. I have the 25 in stainless and I have to have very good light to see the airflow changing. Can't comment on other colors. For my experience it's a Goon and hence a damn good RDA.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FedEx dropped off my NicRiver order. I got 500ml of Chemnovatic nic. 150ml of smooth salt nic to mix for my stealth pods. I upped some flavors that were gettin low. They offer 15ml size now for the same price 10ml was. 50% more free for the smaller sizes rocks. I also got a jumbo free sample too. They're giving away their flavors that dont sell well. So, hello TFA Pumpkin all 4 ounces lol.

0115191055a.jpg
Bullet bottles for bigger batches, 8oz & 4oz. Extra caps and twist tops-
0115191100-1.jpg

I won this pod kit at another site. My salt nic showed up just in time for this baby-
0115191254.jpg
I've heard it's a good device. 1100 mAh battery and holds 3ml of liquid. It comes with 1.4Ω mtl coil and .6Ω mesh coil. They make a ceramic coil for it separately. I'll have to see what I like best. But for pods I lean towards mtl.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
@CashNVape I don't really notice any difference between the 24 and 25 except one fits flush on my vindicator and one doesn't. I have the 25 in stainless and I have to have very good light to see the airflow changing. Can't comment on other colors. For my experience it's a Goon and hence a damn good RDA.

I agree, it is very hard to see the air flow changes.
Another thing I've noticed and I'm guessing it's for to the ultem, the 25 doesn't get as hot as the 24.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree, it is very hard to see the air flow changes.
Another thing I've noticed and I'm guessing it's for to the ultem, the 25 doesn't get as hot as the 24.

I don't really notice a heat difference as I vape with wide open airflow. Now I do if I close it down to one or two holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors