Not open for further replies.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
?
Really?
Have you browsed the site?
There is a lot of high end stuff.

Or maybe I just don't know what high end is.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Yeah I know he is growing and making it better.....

I went looking for a nice MTL 24mm or a 25mm Peacemaker, a squape N duro, boost Lab Shift BF, a Taurus by Vapemonster, a Wapari Gemwood, Monster V2 Tank, Limelight Free hand Pellucid.

Looking for these couple of items......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh? You mean the woman turned you down & thought if you had her address that you might be an axe murderr? I meant sell here not to give for free.
Doesn't work either .... Someone wanted a Black Voltrove.... I offered him a low serial # 250 and told him I would ship it to him priority for $150.00 New in the box.....

Retail $170.00 and a collectible ..... He said too much I was looking for like $50 bucks..... Next day put it in The Modfather family group and got $350.00 in (2) hours.

That's why I don't offer anything in here.....

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the QP Kali today, I think I'm going to like it a lot.
I just wish I'd known about @jwill having a vape store before I ordered it.

bede9ecb0c9db7703ae42822a50f4187.jpg

d34a3f083788608329b6a552008ae17e.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Hope it works out for you. I'd be interested in your thoughts on the RDA.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just found a package in my frozen mailbox! It's a contest win for the new 300W Wismec Reuleaux Tinker kit w/Column tank. They sent me the red one and it looks like a Jordan shoe or something. *My pics always turn out yellowish so sorry for that*

0110191759-1.jpg

A couple of more angles-
0110191759a-1.jpg
0110191800-1.jpg

I haven't heard much about the Column tank. I took it apart quick and the coils are Cleito style, so no chimney on this baby. There's a strip styled coil inside. It doesn't go all the way up, maybe a little over half the way it looks.
0110191801-1.jpg

Top fill similar to the Mesh Pro. It's a slider-
0110191803-1.jpg

Yay for me! I won this on another forum but would like to thank @Heaven Gifts just the same. Your site has been an awesome sponsor for a lot of contests, and having a great store. Thank's again for the generosity!

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
FT, BCF, and Caterpillar Vapes orders came today. Got flavors, juice bottles, squonk bottles, another O-atty clone, new door for Wismec Lux BF, and a Spirals Plus tank with RBA.

Gave the Wismec Lux BF a makeover. New door is blue and purple swirl resin, new bottle is purple, new O-atty is brushed stainless, and I put a sparkly navy blue acrylic drip tip on it. Looks fabulous. New build in the O-atty at 0.39 ohms works a lot better in that semi-regulated mod. Works fabulous.

I'm going to use this larger Spirals tank as my out-of-the-house portable on a Smok G80 single-batt mod. Taking the smaller Spirals tank that came with the G80 to put on a Sig Spark that lives in my office. Musical gear, every time something new comes!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hope it works out for you. I'd be interested in your thoughts on the RDA.
Well this is kind of early but I can tell you right now I am really liking it.

This is my opinion, yours may vary.
I compare it to the Goon because the air flow and overall looks are close.
I like the build deck and juice well better than the goon, it's a postless deck so very easy to build on. The juice well design makes it an awesome dripper, it's wide open in the center. I haven't tried it as a BF RDA yet but from what I can see it will be a great BF RDA as well
The optional top caps make it an RDA that will look good on just about any mod you put it on.
Black, Stainless, Ultem, and Clear.

20190110_174750.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
not much to offer. but perhaps someone will be interested. I about forgot I ordered these, ebay.
heat sinks. they are nice. but = diameter is not large enough, to me. and the pin needs to be ground down. but for about $3.50 shipped for 2, I figured wth.
sorry bout the hair, lol, I couldn't even see it till the pics.

IMG_3260.JPG

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a pair of samsung 30t from IMR Yesterday. After using them today I am not impressed. I found that the samsung 20s hits just as hard and lasts 20% less than the 30t. So bigger battery, limited storage options, and a 20% increase in life. I think I'll stick with 20s or vtc5a.

With 18650, I can use my battery flasks (I have several colors), the 18650s are smaller, lighter and can use them in smaller mods. I'll still use the 30T's but their def not going to be my EDC batteries.

Sent from Amchitka

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got a little taste of the craptastic things that Smok is known for tonight.

Unpacked the Spirals tank, put the RBA in it, and went to pulse coils. Mod says "check atomizer."

Remove RBA, clipped a wire end that I thought might be shorting out, went to pulse coils. Mod says "check atomizer."

Took RBA out and looked down into the base where the 510 pin is. See something that looks like a piece of paper on the inside of the pin. Get tweezers. That "paper" is stretchy.

Pin is not well seated. It moves. Pushed it out, and out comes a wanked up gasket/insulator/whatever you call that thing that looks like a tiny white rubber band that surrounds the pin. Thing must have been shoved down in there by someone who had their damn eyes closed.

Straightened it out, put it on the pin, reinserted pin. Poked at it a little to see if it was gonna stay. Well, ok, I guess.

Go to pulse coils. Mod says "new coil?" Jeezus.

I have filled it up with juice now and after about 20 minutes checked it to be sure it isn't leaking around the pin. Vapes great. Just hope I don't come in here in the morning to find 4ml of juice in my mod and all over my side table. I'll set the tank in a cup or something so it won't ruin the mod.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just found a package in my frozen mailbox! It's a contest win for the new 300W Wismec Reuleaux Tinker kit w/Column tank. They sent me the red one and it looks like a Jordan shoe or something. *My pics always turn out yellowish so sorry for that*

View attachment 128734

A couple of more angles-
View attachment 128735
View attachment 128736

I haven't heard much about the Column tank. I took it apart quick and the coils are Cleito style, so no chimney on this baby. There's a strip styled coil inside. It doesn't go all the way up, maybe a little over half the way it looks.
View attachment 128737

Top fill similar to the Mesh Pro. It's a slider-
View attachment 128738

Yay for me! I won this on another forum but would like to thank @Heaven Gifts just the same. Your site has been an awesome sponsor for a lot of contests, and having a great store. Thank's again for the generosity!
That's what it s compared to.. the 3s

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a little taste of the craptastic things that Smok is known for tonight.

Unpacked the Spirals tank, put the RBA in it, and went to pulse coils. Mod says "check atomizer."

Remove RBA, clipped a wire end that I thought might be shorting out, went to pulse coils. Mod says "check atomizer."

Took RBA out and looked down into the base where the 510 pin is. See something that looks like a piece of paper on the inside of the pin. Get tweezers. That "paper" is stretchy.

Pin is not well seated. It moves. Pushed it out, and out comes a wanked up gasket/insulator/whatever you call that thing that looks like a tiny white rubber band that surrounds the pin. Thing must have been shoved down in there by someone who had their damn eyes closed.

Straightened it out, put it on the pin, reinserted pin. Poked at it a little to see if it was gonna stay. Well, ok, I guess.

Go to pulse coils. Mod says "new coil?" Jeezus.

I have filled it up with juice now and after about 20 minutes checked it to be sure it isn't leaking around the pin. Vapes great. Just hope I don't come in here in the morning to find 4ml of juice in my mod and all over my side table. I'll set the tank in a cup or something so it won't ruin the mod.
Only time that has happened to me was an older Smok tank like yours. It was a micro tfv4. The 510 pin was in there all wonky. I had a hell of a time getting it into position. The white rubber insulator was warped from being in the wrong position the whole time...probably years lol.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received these in yesterday. I still need to post my DIY order from last week!
Pico Squeeze 2 Squonk Kit in Dazzling/Rainbow and
Sigelei Fuchai 213 Squonk Kit in Blue

I'm still trying to get my coils to what I like on the Fuchai. I wasn't apparently in the mood to build right yesterday. Did a SS Alien then went to a Hive build. ..

Attachments

• 20190110_115346.jpg
    20190110_115346.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190110_115134.jpg
    20190110_115134.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190110_124227.jpg
    20190110_124227.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190110_124259.jpg
    20190110_124259.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190110_125641.jpg
    20190110_125641.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190110_140817_001.jpg
    20190110_140817_001.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 22

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure if this is authentic.
Purge v4 with a real solid silver contact
Picked it for 40 bucks locally. Unused.
Hits hard as hell with a 30t. Guess my 30t needed to break in a few cycles.
Mod is heavy, beautiful solid threading. Button doesn't wobble and it fires every time.
If you look closely (zoom in) you'll see a etching design around the star. If it's a clone that's cool because I paid forty bucks for a solid silver contact that wont be here till next month (being made) so I got a mod for free since a solid silver contact alone is around 40 bucks

702f0966485f9be4e454638fa8666621.jpg
9f8bf199eb78610945a01fdd0b244286.jpg

Sent from Amchitka

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received these in yesterday. I still need to post my DIY order from last week!
Pico Squeeze 2 Squonk Kit in Dazzling/Rainbow and
Sigelei Fuchai 213 Squonk Kit in Blue

I'm still trying to get my coils to what I like on the Fuchai. I wasn't apparently in the mood to build right yesterday. Did a SS Alien then went to a Hive build. ..
Like a pro.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
again, not much, but in case someone is interested.

I FINALLY got my fasttech order.
the 8 drip tip case, and the 4 sep drip tips (2yellow, red, blue) . and the stands.

love the stands, will get more. nuff said.

the 4, the blue is great, yellow, nice if you like yellow, red = meh.

the case. the honeycomb ones, nice. the others, meh, the colors are not nearly as nice as in the pic, sept the red, that's a red MoFo right there.

but for $22 shipped, I'm happy.

oh, lets not forget the VU vape bands !!! these are pretty sweet, if you use bands, get some of these.

IMG_3262.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3262.JPG
    IMG_3262.JPG
    478.4 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors