Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterdays vape mail from some badass dude name @Wtmke1 Ever heard of em?

4dfad5c01b51efa617c082ef8c29de52.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Theserialvapist

Member For 1 Year
So salty little different here, my mailbox is a mile from my house so...no door service from the Postal Service

Edit: Did you mean yokel, or do your mail guys actually yodel when they deliver? Because I hope it's the latter

I'm almost drooling, it's been 2 or 3 months since I had Boss Blonde Caramel Custard, and a month since I had the regular (best) Struuueberry Custard *drool drool drool*

And 12 x 4oz twist top bottles ordered plus a quart of VG, gonna do a big mix party hehe
I think I would genuinely like them if they actually yodelled! Lol No, Yodel is the delivery firm. Not as bad as 'hermes' though. Or 'herpes' if you've ever actually had dealings with them. They sub contract the deliveries to self employed owner drivers for sub minimum wage which means customer service is non existent, although if you don't mind waiting weeks for something to travel 100 miles, having no real tracking information on a 'tracked' service, the goods in question are unbreakable and/or made of adamantium, have no real value to you or thieves or bin men as they will be literally left somewhere near your front door, in one case, inside of a bin left out for collection, (Guess what happened there) then Hermes are cheap and ideal :)

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think I would genuinely like them if they actually yodelled! Lol No, Yodel is the delivery firm. Not as bad as 'hermes' though. Or 'herpes' if you've ever actually had dealings with them. They sub contract the deliveries to self employed owner drivers for sub minimum wage which means customer service is non existent, although if you don't mind waiting weeks for something to travel 100 miles, having no real tracking information on a 'tracked' service, the goods in question are unbreakable and/or made of adamantium, have no real value to you or thieves or bin men as they will be literally left somewhere near your front door, in one case, inside of a bin left out for collection, (Guess what happened there) then Hermes are cheap and ideal :)

Good lord, that is terrible. Are you in the UK?

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Hermes... In our old house, the Hermes "driver" would come around once every other week with a fucking shopping trolley to do the deliveries. I kid you not.

Theserialvapist

Member For 1 Year
Good lord, that is terrible. Are you in the UK?

Yeppers. Tbh, Yodel are poor but honest, hermes (at a management and business model level) on the other hand are evil. I was waiting over 3 weeks for one delivery, in the meantime (about 10 days in) I had to amend the delivery address. With most couriers this is easy. However they couldn't actually tell me which of their depots my parcel was at or heading to, their online system is terrible, functionally useless and if you contact them directly their staff only have access to the same level of information as you do, because they log on to the same website with the tracking number you give them. Long story short about 12 days later they delivered the parcel to the previous address. When I messaged them and said hey you've made a mistake, their response was that they would collect it and redeliver it for the standard fee despite having nearly 2 weeks notice of the change of address and it making no difference to the final fee. Guess what I told them to go and do lol I kicked up enough stink eventually that as a gesture of good will they offered to redelivery it free, but by this point I was fuming and collected it myself from their hub. I don't blame the drivers as they are on the front line being shafted by the company and copping grief from customers for poor service day in day out. It's got to grind a person down eventually. I avoid them like the plague because of it. Or herpes in this case. Anyway. Didn' mean to hijack the vape mail thread lol for what it's worth the best i can do today is post a pic of the 2 x 1590B boxes that arrived today?? But to be fair I doubt anyone wants to see them lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Evidently this was Dinner Lady week in my house...

My Dinner Lady prize finally arrived... Only downside is the 50ml is 0mg
1f641.png

20180823_171209.jpg

And more @Breazy_Com mail...
FINALLY GOT THE MANGO!!!!! I'll let y'all know what I think soon.
20180823_121006.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Camo is awesome! :)

223e39c09ae10ff563fca40ece318e9b.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

It sure is- now I have 3 Camo mods-
The Smoant Ranker
The Smoant Battlestar
Yosta Livepor

Attachments

• 20171201_100306.jpg
    20171201_100306.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20170728_064819.jpg
    20170728_064819.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20180825_114055.jpg
    20180825_114055.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 19

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't figure out how to change the wattage at first. Luckily there's YouTube. About to be home to put a tank on it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah I don't don't why they did that. Would have been easier just to lock with by pressing the wattage up and down buttons at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well no mail for me today. Waiting on the coral2. Didn't get to my hub til 9am. Called to ask about pick up and she said the haven't processed any incoming mail yet. How about I just go and you go in the back and find my shit. Lol

Edit: was out for delivery they just didn't update. Can't wait to get this thing going. Hate having to wait on something.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
7f14b5406b4a7b68abd055f8bd44d43a.jpg

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
How do you like the Vandy Vape Simple Ex? I've been considering buying one as my next step on my vaping journey?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I'm undecided, it's a mouth to lung device. You can get a restricted direct to lung hit but very restricted.
It won't work with low resistance coils, the coils that come with it are about 1.2 ohms.
It is not wattage adjustable, it has 5 different voltage settings, from 3.2v to 4.5v.
It's a very simple little device, easy to use, small, and light weight.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
IMG_20180828_145735.jpg

Sifu B Tab, Ego AIO 10th Anniversary and a Joyetech Teros. Pretty pumped for an all metal ohm meter/firing station. A trip down memory lane with the ego and hopefully the Teros is going to be my new stealth vape travel companion.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
311097f131d8b2dcefb760eb9c4b9025.jpg

Got the Joyetech Cubox AIO and my juice from vape wild in today. Not really liking the stock coils that came with the cubox. They are .6 ohm and they run very warm bordering on hot. I like the size and the feel of it. Hate the stupid disco light they put in the tank though. I’ve got the Cubis rba on the way so I’ll put a 1 ohm coil in that and see how it performs then.

Carpe Nidor

Last edited:

Super_SU

Member For 1 Year
Whats up, I'm new to the vaping world just started about a week ago. I bought a eleaf ijust 2 as my first vape kit and I really like it. I did however buy me a different tank I went with something a little different. My backup tank is the MAGE rta v2. With the rta I don't hold down on the fire button very long but I get alot more smoke with the rta and I also use alot more juice. The rta is duel coils and the reason why more juice is burned. I'm thinking about removing a coil and making it a single. I still have alot to learn. I would like to know all the tricks to save money on coils and and what ever else I can save a buck on. What's the best 5 kits under 75 bucks that puts out more smoke than the ijust 2. I want another mod/tank but not sure on which to get next.
Thanks everyone!

Sent from my MI MIX using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I'm undecided, it's a mouth to lung device. You can get a restricted direct to lung hit but very restricted.
It won't work with low resistance coils, the coils that come with it are about 1.2 ohms.
It is not wattage adjustable, it has 5 different voltage settings, from 3.2v to 4.5v.

Update:
I don't like the RDA that comes with the Simple EX, (mostly because the air flow is to tight for me) but the flavor just isn't there.

I put an Entheon clone on it with a 26 gauge SS coil - 3mm ID 7 wraps 1.2 ohms.
It's great!

d1931e30e0f097b3dc5946e840821c29.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Whats up, I'm new to the vaping world just started about a week ago. I bought a eleaf ijust 2 as my first vape kit and I really like it. I did however buy me a different tank I went with something a little different. My backup tank is the MAGE rta v2. With the rta I don't hold down on the fire button very long but I get alot more smoke with the rta and I also use alot more juice. The rta is duel coils and the reason why more juice is burned. I'm thinking about removing a coil and making it a single. I still have alot to learn. I would like to know all the tricks to save money on coils and and what ever else I can save a buck on. What's the best 5 kits under 75 bucks that puts out more smoke than the ijust 2. I want another mod/tank but not sure on which to get next.
Thanks everyone!

Sent from my MI MIX using Tapatalk
Since it's not smoke, it's referred to as vapor.
Sounds like your looking for something between Mage V2 and Ijust 2, or maybe a different build in the Mage.
Try starting a thread over here, with all the input you can give and I'm sure you'll get responces ;)
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/help-i-have-questions.36/

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds to me like it would be great!! I prefer mouth to lung. $69.99 shipped here in Canada hmm...

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
If you like mouth to lung and want a really small simple device then it probably would be a good choice.

I think the size is the big factor here, I actually bought the device because of the size (they don't call me gadget for nothing). There are a lot of devices in that price range that have more options and perform better.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great little device if you just want something small and simple.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
VAPE MAIL!!!!!!!! :vapemail:

Got the Aster in a trade here in the forum.
Would you believe in 6 years I've never tried Vape Wild?? I got that whole package for the $4.44 welcome special they ran! :D It came in that really cool blue bag... it's one of those resealable bags like they put trail mix in.

20180827_163312.jpg 20180829_145759.jpg 20180829_150436.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors