The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah more or less the sort of thing I was looking at doing. How easy did you find it? The vids I've seen and from what I've read it seems pretty straight forward and simple but it' always good to ask about :)
Was easier than I expected actually get your paint sprayed in and swirl how you think you'll like it. I started from the bottom and rolled it into the bucket. Once submerge just take a stick and moved the rest of the paint.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Theserialvapist

Member For 1 Year
Was easier than I expected actually get your paint sprayed in and swirl how you think you'll like it. I started from the bottom and rolled it into the bucket. Once submerge just take a stick and moved the rest of the paint.

Yeah I've seen the oil based marble effect stuff. I'm torn between that or some of the pre printed films. There' a nice V for vendetta theme or even the red boa skin might be nice.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oooops.. forgot this
3472be810d07cd2c88da40495066b423.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Seems like a lot of people seem to hate SMOK.
I've had nothing but good luck with SMOK products.

I've for some reason always liked the looks of the GX 2/4. So when I found one on a close out at a killer price I couldn't pass it up and I'm glad I did.

2541cc4eead5c5d1b9ecb6ae4fe6d352.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
My new SMOK GX2/4 will never replace my squonkers but for a dual battery regulated mod I'm impressed.

Vaping in TC mode 370° 40 watts, @vaporoxx's Corn Bread Puddin (outstanding flavor) this is impressive.
Hohmtech HOHMLife batteries.

fe7e8c7c2bd05b6d31afc125639fe565.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Comes with a. Ohh never mind..lol
Where's that layer cake review.. ready to sell yet?

Sent from a very cloudy room
It's coming... Waiting on my Nilla Cake to get here to do the reviews (tracking says it'll be here tomorrow). Elysian is sponsoring me with juice. I've used the Nilla Cake for quite a while, and am going to use it for all the reviews as a baseline.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's coming... Waiting on my Nilla Cake to get here to do the reviews (tracking says it'll be here tomorrow). Elysian is sponsoring me with juice. I've used the Nilla Cake for quite a while, and am going to use it for all the reviews as a baseline.
I've still got one bottle left. Savoring it.

Theserialvapist

Member For 1 Year
Mm mm :inlove:

View attachment 118281

Also got a missed delivery slip for my surprise atomizer from that VandyVape giveaway :(

If it's anything like our yodel delivery force they tickle the door with a feather then just throw the slip at the door as theyre sprinting back to their van. Bastards. The one time they did knock properly (must've been a new employee) I was on the crapper and missed them . . .

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If it's anything like our yodel delivery force they tickle the door with a feather then just throw the slip at the door as theyre sprinting back to their van. Bastards. The one time they did knock properly (must've been a new employee) I was on the crapper and missed them . . .

So salty little different here, my mailbox is a mile from my house so...no door service from the Postal Service

Edit: Did you mean yokel, or do your mail guys actually yodel when they deliver? Because I hope it's the latter

I know what you're making.

I'm almost drooling, it's been 2 or 3 months since I had Boss Blonde Caramel Custard, and a month since I had the regular (best) Struuueberry Custard *drool drool drool*

And 12 x 4oz twist top bottles ordered plus a quart of VG, gonna do a big mix party hehe

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So salty little different here, my mailbox is a mile from my house so...no door service from the Postal Service

Edit: Did you mean yokel, or do your mail guys actually yodel when they deliver? Because I hope it's the latter

I'm almost drooling, it's been 2 or 3 months since I had Boss Blonde Caramel Custard, and a month since I had the regular (best) Struuueberry Custard *drool drool drool*

And 12 x 4oz twist top bottles ordered plus a quart of VG, gonna do a big mix party hehe
I haven't put the Struberry custard down yet. Boss is definitely Boss.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My spools of wire from TEMCo came in today....also got a Drop RDA that I really wasn’t expecting because the company jerked me around and I asked for a refund and it shows up the next day
f697da45c6ba4e78ed4dad5bb481626e.jpg

Now I just don’t know which is more Matchy-Matchy...silver rda with black accents or black rda with silver accents!
59098cc5c432a1cb548481ee4a440963.jpg
c63c5ecf3d313f7fea887da18ef8d697.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My spools of wire from TEMCo came in today....also got a Drop RDA that I really wasn’t expecting because the company jerked me around and I asked for a refund and it shows up the next day

Now I just don’t know which is more Matchy-Matchy...silver rda with black accents or black rda with silver accents!

I vote for the black with silver accents.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My vote is for black with silver accents too.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Black and silver for me, too! Nice looking set up!!!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I may have yodeled when I got my vape mail today....definitely squeed in delight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors