4a462e05f61e623bc3c6d650e3cbfe18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Which rta is that? Looks nice!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m torn between a billet box and a furyian for my birthday. Not giving up my atties so one of the mods will have to wait.

Carpe Nidor
That's a hard choice. That's what I'm vaping now. Both of them. I like the mech but the billet really nice. Just put a 28 n80 fused clapton. Had a higher build last night. This one is at .34. Can't dry fire the rba unless you get the insider or exocet. That's the one down fall for me. But tons of coil options.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Let us know what you think, I've been eyeing that one myself. :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

38524b75ad0afdea2d606162f8889cfa.png

Initial impression I like it. Put a 26x40 fused clapton NI80 in it. I was going for .3ohm but this one came out at .25ohm. It is a little bit airy on the draw. Closed the holes off about a quarter of the way and I like the draw better. Decent flavor and cloud production. I’m sure the flavor will improve as the cotton gets more saturated. Squonks well. Good draw back on the excess juice. I think this one will stay in the rotation for a while.

Carpe Nidor

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Is yours a little noisy? If it would just be a little smoother, I would use mine a lot more

It is a little noisy full open. I have the bottom of the coil sitting just above the air holes and closed the air off a little bit. That made it less noisy. I’m going to try a smaller diameter coil in it next and see if that smooths out the airflow any better.

Carpe Nidor

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, this is an older mod... Been out for about a year, I think. I bought one about 7 months ago.... Used it... It went into the rotation. Two weeks ago, it came round again, and behaved really weirdly... It randomly switched to charging mode without any cables attached and refused to come out. I emailed Asvape and explained the situation. They wanted pics and video of the product and the problem. I provided those via a private YouTube link. $26 (DHL shipping from China) and a week later, this was on my doorstep.

Gotta love when a company stands behind their products.
5ece8a7486b5f9b691debef237d40f31.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, this is an older mod... Been out for about a year, I think. I bought one about 7 months ago.... Used it... It went into the rotation. Two weeks ago, it came round again, and behaved really weirdly... It randomly switched to charging mode without any cables attached and refused to come out. I emailed Asvape and explained the situation. They wanted pics and video of the product and the problem. I provided those via a private YouTube link. $26 (DHL shipping from China) and a week later, this was on my doorstep.

Gotta love when a company stands behind their products.
5ece8a7486b5f9b691debef237d40f31.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
That’s fantastic!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You should check out Pegleg Meg. I think she's just opened up in the unlisted vendor section. She make some beautiful coils. Made to order. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sounds great! I'm looking for some SS316L. I'm an Unlisted Vendor as well. Just haven't cleaned up my store in eons.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Some more stainless wire for the fused claptons. I’ve gone to all stainless coils now. Ramp up time and flavor seem to be better to me. Also ordered one of my birthday presents. Limitless mods marquee 80w AIO. Drop in 2ml tank with a drop in 510 adapter and a pod adapter. That’ll probably be my out and about setup.

Carpe Nidor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors