The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So not trying to jinx myself but if the shipping info is correct. My mail man will have to come to the house tomorrow for all the vape mail I'm getting. A Therion bf 75c, a dotmod squonk mod and a toaster squonk mod. On top of 2 different juice orders, (9 bottles), and I'm pretty sure something else. Then later this week I'll be getting a new Entheon rda clone and the new penguin SE for my wife. Then I've got a trade for some MTL vaping supplies for my wife. Damn I hope she takes to vaping as well as others.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So not trying to jinx myself but if the shipping info is correct. My mail man will have to come to the house tomorrow for all the vape mail I'm getting. A Therion bf 75c, a dotmod squonk mod and a toaster squonk mod. On top of 2 different juice orders, (9 bottles), and I'm pretty sure something else. Then later this week I'll be getting a new Entheon rda clone and the new penguin SE for my wife. Then I've got a trade for some MTL vaping supplies for my wife. Damn I hope she takes to vaping as well as others.

Sounds like a good time and alot of excitement

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been doing this long enough that I can tell if I’m going to like a juice or not by the smell, steeped or not. Chemical tastes can usually be steeped away. Not whatever funky taste is in this juice. There’s a hint of mint almost like menthol that I can’t smell but it’s definitely in the juice on the inhale. And I loathe menthol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I got that too when I tried there juice, maybe koolada? I gave that shit away and the person I gave it too eventually threw it away....not good at all

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have to wait a few more hours before my sx mini g class arrives! Oh the horror! #cantwait

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I'm the same way. I've got 7 vape packages out for delivery and I'm stuck working in the rain. Was hoping to be off and call the PO and just do a pick up early. No dice says my boss man.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oooooh yea
ac90c60a6d5b51b9cfb8334cd318dd89.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good vape mail day for me too, more that1vape juice and the new lost vape mirage mod :)

0BLFa67.jpg

K8GJpa9.jpg

Love all my LV mods and really like the Mirage. Good haul. I see a new flavor from that 1 I need to try. I think they’re the only place I’ll buy juice from when not making my own. Can never keep enough of their custards around here and can’t make mine like theirs.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Get it from the same as before? That’s who I bought mine from if so.

No, unfortunately when I went back to order the champagne all he had left was black. If I had waited a day he got the champagne back in stock.
I did get it for about the same price though.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
My little cheapo mod came in today:slowclap: I'm mod poor right now, but looking for a nice one. Trying to hold off for 2 x 2X7000 but the pickins are slim. I like the Rebel but not for 3 bills. Almost got that Mirage. Looks like they did a good job with the resin. I didn't want it floating around in a car all day. Hence this one.
upload_2018-1-29_20-6-14.png

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Get to try a couple new (to me) tanks starting tomorrow if all goes as planned. Manta/Crius V2/and I had already pulled the trigger on Pyro 24 and may still keep it in the arsenal, altho for RDTA - sqounkable seems more appealing atm.
xxUntitled.png

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No pics.im not at home but a juul and sourin air and a vapresso revenger kit for my wife.. Yay she's a vapin.

Edit. Not a revenger kit. I wish. But the target mini. And it is mini..next to the 20700 dot squonk for reference.
d94919f603e4ebf9dcc44c5d5a0e2172.jpg

Last edited:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty good day. Full size SZX comp mod and rda with blue sleeve and drip tip, ss chuff from SOI, Modfather and 100’ wire from Kidney Puncher.

2490ccde395d8dd081a03336a865002f.jpg

I’ve liked that SS and Blue Combo ever since I saw Vaping with Twisted 420’s review of the mod. But for some reason I just have this thing where when I buy authentic I have to buy copper...no clue why. Very nice looking setup though!

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I’ve liked that SS and Blue Combo ever since I saw Vaping with Twisted 420’s review of the mod. But for some reason I just have this thing where when I buy authentic I have to buy copper...no clue why. Very nice looking setup though!

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Yeah I saw that review. I wanted the dark ironwood to go with it, he CNC machines those and they’re gorgeous. But, they’ve been sold out of course. So blue resin had to do.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I took a chance and ordered the Grey Rat battery cover for my Therion.
Nobody had the black frame but I found it for the silver.
It's a little bit lighter frame but if you didn't know it you probably wouldn't even notice. :)
f4ba8cf3d046531addaf3782b49f2066.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors