Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheers Ive found and ordered it already for my Corona RTA,
also think the Coppervape skyline RTA pei tips work well with certain small rda,s , an match pei /utlem top caps , they make in utlem , blk SS gold, silver, blue, an blk with honey comb design in last pic , but the pei match the utlem top cap an blk or blue go well with SS topcaps on haku, Narda, Narca, Pocket ect

As well as the Coloured set on Fasttech fit well for RTA,s not loose , sets of 7,
Just use a mix of other tips seems they never provide decent tips with 90% of atties now a days ,
5548a725ba68327fe2c9f509fee95e52.jpg
2680b4b8e3699f03d4f436180b238318.jpg
84fd06e19c22309dc9548d1a8e4fc8c6.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
I do t do well with SS top caps. I lucked up with the last 4rdas I got and had either ultem or some sort of something. I think one may be glass also. In order from l-r is the pocket d/s, hadaly with ultem cap, Narda clone with I'm pretty sure glass,and Haku with polished out frosted cap. My pulse 22 is SS but ordered and entheon today with glass cap also. All clones of course except maybe the pulse.oh and a wasp nano with orange acrylic cap. Have another cap hopefully in blue this time on the slow boat.
26ecaedf7d16106cb482a5b84b8bc903.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
This is the worst juice I’ve had in years. Disgusting. Glad I got it dirt cheap. Gotta go mix my own and get the taste outta my mouth.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one.

Funny you guys would bring this up. I've been buying from them for a while now and have liked it.
But the last two orders I have made seems to be horrible. It has a funny taste that I don't care for at all.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny you guys would bring this up. I've been buying from them for a while now and have liked it.
But the last two orders I have made seems to be horrible. It has a funny taste that I don't care for at all.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Could using cheaper concentrates in there mix or missing ingredients , or not steeped ?
it happens when mixing big batches , they obviously not taste testing them,
its better to say out of stock than losing customer's with junk juice.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the worst juice I’ve had in years. Disgusting. Glad I got it dirt cheap. Gotta go mix my own and get the taste outta my mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I'm afraid of, been curious to try it but wish they had sample sizes rather than a roll of the dice on 1/2L bottles just to find out it's bad. Taste is subjective of course but ran into that problem with the sauce la. So many like it, just wasn't for me. At least it was cheap on sale.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Could using cheaper concentrates in there mix or missing ingredients , or not steeped ?
it happens when mixing big batches , they obviously not taste testing them,
its better to say out of stock than losing customer's with junk juice.

I’ve been doing this long enough that I can tell if I’m going to like a juice or not by the smell, steeped or not. Chemical tastes can usually be steeped away. Not whatever funky taste is in this juice. There’s a hint of mint almost like menthol that I can’t smell but it’s definitely in the juice on the inhale. And I loathe menthol.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was given some by a co-worker and thought it was down right unvapeable. One flavor was a watermelon something, complete trash, a cereal vape that was horrible and the worst of the bunch had banana in it. Don’t know the names or the profiles as they were given to me in unmarked unicorns. I had a similar experience with V3, though not nearly as bad, everyone raved about the stuff but when I finally got around to trying it, I barely made it through a couple of ML’s.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been doing this long enough that I can tell if I’m going to like a juice or not by the smell, steeped or not. Chemical tastes can usually be steeped away. Not whatever funky taste is in this juice. There’s a hint of mint almost like menthol that I can’t smell but it’s definitely in the juice on the inhale. And I loathe menthol.

I had the one with the menthol. It was watermelon or fruit punch? Either way it was awful. And considering the poor quality, it’s not a bargain juice by any stretch. It’s a good marketing ploy but that’s about it.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to diy your own ,
I wasted so much cash constantly buying store juices that just where crap as well as expensive , for 30ml sizes
worked out cheaper in long run investing into buying a ton of concentrates , FW, TFA InW , FA, Capella ,TPA , ect , or even try find some reputable one shots , you will find some Flavours aren't for you but when you can buy 10-15ml sample sizes to start move up to 30-100ml sizes of concentrate, An it still is cheaper than a 30ml bottle of store juice.

Only ones I didnt like concentrate wise where nearly all the One on One range.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Banana is one of those flavors that when it goes wrong, it really goes wrong. I remember getting a couple banana flavors from verde valley vapes, bananas foster and banana cream pie. Phew, they were realistic banana alright but like old nearly black bananas. The kind I wouldn't eat. Prefer my bananas almost green, just barely yellow and still firm. Not all smooshy.

On the bright side, got an update on my drip tip from Lawless. Something to look forward to in the mail Monday!

Here's a pic of it (on his setup, not my druga rda/mod).
QX5Tc-KDQAKqqfwIHSYF3g.png

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Time to diy your own ,
I wasted so much cash constantly buying store juices that just where crap as well as expensive , for 30ml sizes
worked out cheaper in long run investing into buying a ton of concentrates , FW, TFA InW , FA, Capella ,TPA , ect , or even try find some reputable one shots , you will find some Flavours aren't for you but when you can buy 10-15ml sample sizes to start move up to 30-100ml sizes of concentrate, An it still is cheaper than a 30ml bottle of store juice.

Only ones I didnt like concentrate wise where nearly all the One on One range.

I do. I’ve been doing it for a few years. Every once in a while I’ll take a break and try what’s out there.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clones because I'm poor lol
66f1f253627be806f853c8ab9e565ebd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hell yea man me too. I buy a bunch and then have to make up for it by working 7 days a week. Have a fee authentic pieces but I'd say 90% are clones

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Don’t judge...plenty of us were already thinking it...

Oh, and I definitely have some love for the clones, too...I used to feel bad for buying clones, but when I discovered how bad us vapers were getting fu...umm, I mean, price-gouged, my conscience was clear

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very nice! I enjoy the hell out of mine...hope you do, too!

Edit: Just noticed it was the shorty...haven’t heard much feedback from folks with that version yet. Let me know how it goes

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Yeah it’s the shorty. Very nice but no lock like the full. Full size comp comes next week.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it’s the shorty. Very nice but no lock like the full. Full size comp comes next week.

Can the full size RDA still go full hybrid with the direct to battery connection like the full sized? I know the Mini version of the the RDA doesn’t have that option, didn’t know if it was the same with the shorty version of the mod.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can the full size RDA still go full hybrid with the direct to battery connection like the full sized? I know the Mini version of the the RDA doesn’t have that option, didn’t know if it was the same with the shorty version of the mod.

I think I know what you meant to say, since the full Rda comes with that hybrid connector I would think you could do it since both mods are 25 mm.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I know what you meant to say, since the full Rda comes with that hybrid connector I would think you could do it since both mods are 25 mm.

I was meaning the RDA 510 connector unscrews as a plate and then can fit directly on the top of the battery of the standard size mod without the floating pin section...battery is in direct contact of the RDA without the 510. The “mini” szx RDA doesn’t have a removable 510 plate...I was just asking can the full size RDA still fit on top of the shorty version without the 510 plate or the floating pin section of the mod.
bdf4f55b3eeb96dc7398a758ac4c1a87.jpg

This is the standard size with the floating pin section that you can unscrew
0157116ad5bd9b37ff6a6236ba4d3ddb.jpg

With that section removed and the 510 plate removed from the RDA, the RDA can go directly on the battery
c844fad270cbb8244afce01614598858.jpg

I was just wondering if the shorty has the option as well.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was meaning the RDA 510 connector unscrews as a plate and then can fit directly on the top of the battery of the standard size mod without the floating pin section...battery is in direct contact of the RDA without the 510. The “mini” szx RDA doesn’t have a removable 510 plate...I was just asking can the full size RDA still fit on top of the shorty version without the 510 plate or the floating pin section of the mod.
bdf4f55b3eeb96dc7398a758ac4c1a87.jpg

This is the standard size with the floating pin section that you can unscrew
0157116ad5bd9b37ff6a6236ba4d3ddb.jpg

With that section removed and the 510 plate removed from the RDA, the RDA can go directly on the battery
c844fad270cbb8244afce01614598858.jpg

I was just wondering if the shorty has the option as well.

Yeah yeah I’m with you - I still think it will do a direct connect. I’ll let ya know for sure when the full size rda comes next week. But your right on the mini, not an option. I’m still thinking yes because the shorty has the same hybrid connector you can unscrew.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah yeah I’m with you - I still think it will do a direct connect. I’ll let ya know for sure when the full size rda comes next week. But your right on the mini, not an option. I’m still thinking yes because the shorty has the same hybrid connector you can unscrew.

Oh! I thought that was the full sized RDA in the pic...the mod box says shorty-x so I thought since the RDA box didn’t say Mini that it was the full size RDA in your pic with the shorty-x mod. Now my poor little brain is catching up...the hamster running in the wheel between my ears must’ve gone on break!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh! I thought that was the full sized RDA in the pic...the mod box says shorty-x so I thought since the RDA box didn’t say Mini that it was the full size RDA in your pic with the shorty-x mod. Now my poor little brain is catching up...the hamster running in the wheel between my ears must’ve gone on break!

Ha no I got a smaller set up altogether for the road. All full size next week (with a sleeve, too) for home use.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Parts one and two of my latest order. Broke dick and the triple RTA. Juice hog? Of course! Worth it? I'm digging it but this juice won't last long. Only issue I really have is/was the spitback. After half a tank it settled down.

Part 3 will be in tomorrow. Just a few lg brownies to dedicate to the zenith.
aae45fc70dc02e67d9a196f75ec4ad42.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors