Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got some Clapton wire in today.

iOkuh7e.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ordered a couple of boxes of coils from Good Guy Vapes for my new Aries Procore tank and found this in my Vape mail today! A free 120ML Bottle of Banana Cream Cookie in 3MG! How did they know my flavor and nicotine preference? Fast shipping and good prices.

upload_2018-2-7_14-45-57.jpeg

PropperVape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had a depressing vape mail experience today, ordered some cotton bacon, a couple 18650's and a black voopoo drag green resin from element vape, opened the mailbox and my package was just as pictured with only the cotton bacon and the packing list...drove like a madman to the post office in a furious state...they had found the 18650's there but they are still looking for the Drag...I better get a call from them in the morning!!

53b55c5aa16d7993e546982acc88bd7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I had a depressing vape mail experience today, ordered some cotton bacon, a couple 18650's and a black voopoo drag green resin from element vape, opened the mailbox and my package was just as pictured with only the cotton bacon and the packing list...drove like a madman to the post office in a furious state...they had found the 18650's there but they are still looking for the Drag...I better get a call from them in the morning!!

Not good, and the post office wonders why they are hemorrhaging money out the eyeballs. I hate having things shipped through the post office. I’ve filled four complaints on the weekend carrier here. Boxes smashed and shoved in the mailbox and literally dropping my package in the middle of the driveway in bright sunlight all day.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Oh no! :poop: I hope they find your mod. Try contacting elementvape?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Was the package opened like that or just different packages. I would think shit in the back would be in camera. Not in every car unfortunately. Sorry to hear about your mail. That is disheartening for sure..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PropperVape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was the package opened like that or just different packages. I would think shit in the back would be in camera. Not in every car unfortunately. Sorry to hear about your mail. That is disheartening for sure..

It was opened like that with everything supposed to be in there

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you're wrong

I hope so too. My wife has had it happen with her customers as well. She always re-sends or refunds so the customer doesn’t have to sit through the PO’s ridiculously long “investigations” but I have a feeling element will have a different policy. Hope it all works out for you and sorry to be pessimistic.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Cutest vapemail I've gotten in a while :D and CAP Vanilla Custard v1, ohhh I didn't realize I was missing it as much as I was until I smelled it
IMG_20180208_164546_HDR~2.jpg
And then I ordered 2,000 feet of wire for claptoning, and a 4oz bottle of Vanilla Custard elsewhere... Lol

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Interested in hearing your thoughts on the VCMT2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I have the VCMT original version that I got from a user here, it's ok but nothing spectacular.
It has its pros and cons but being top air flow the flavor is a bit muted. I looked over the V2 and it looks like a lot of there cons that V1 has have been addressed.
I'm looking forward to it and will post my thoughts on it after I get it.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the VCMT original version that I got from a user here, it's ok but nothing spectacular.
It has its pros and cons but being top air flow the flavor is a bit muted. I looked over the V2 and it looks like a lot of there cons that V1 has have been addressed.

The VCMT has always had bottom airflow. I have the original. The VCST, I think, has top air...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was thinking the same when I saw you posted this. Looking for a newbie for the g-class

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG the fucking po destroyed my orca and wasp. Wtf
0896776986845f02a67094e6b8108307.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors