The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tastes well with a drop. I hope the CWC is as good as the test drop. I've been looking for a "coffee" vape for a while and all fails. Not sure which it try first
49e9dff9b7add1b7d05269b1b4b7920a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edit: open road is pretty damn good. I tested the CWC and it's vapable just not what I was hoping. Still the best coffee flavor I've had. If I could diy I would add more cream or something.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Tastes well with a drop. I hope the CWC is as good as the test drop. I've been looking for a "coffee" vape for a while and all fails. Not sure which it try first
49e9dff9b7add1b7d05269b1b4b7920a.jpg

Edit: open road is pretty damn good. I tested the CWC and it's vapable just not what I was hoping. Still the best coffee flavor I've had. If I could diy I would add more cream or something.
Highbrow vapor has a good coffee, Diablo something. In comments you can request a shot of cream, I usually asked for a shot of cream and sugar. Their caramel is the best stand alone caramel I've had to date including my bungling efforts. Tastes like a true brown sugar caramel without the over heavy vanilla notes. Also good as an added shot in the coffee.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Highbrow vapor has a good coffee, Diablo something. In comments you can request a shot of cream, I usually asked for a shot of cream and sugar. Their caramel is the best stand alone caramel I've had to date including my bungling efforts. Tastes like a true brown sugar caramel without the over heavy vanilla notes. Also good as an added shot in the coffee.
Ohh the Carmel in the coffee would be good.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My most expensive rda to date. Will be going on the cheapest clone box I have because I really don't feel like changing out bottles and flavors.
bb2f8fc2f7176ced53e42163bd0e2e3a.jpg

Edit: wouldn't work on the boxer so on the sonar it goes. I think it looks good though. Gotta get used to the small coil though. Not enough time to mess around with it until tomorrow.

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a little top up of a few concentrates , couple of 250mls and rest are 3x 30ml sizes of each flavor
From Darkstar of capella,/ Flavour Art rebrands,/ TFA /TPA ,/ Flavour West ect ,

I Also picked up a couple of the new capella silver line brands see what they are like,
the 27 bears smell just like jelly teddy bears ,
so does 27 fish gummy candy
Hmm will try with a little fruits see what i can come up with.
9068754a394c0a468b7195e3952f59ea.jpg
633c9aa72410d862cb03f630c61e7744.jpg
9484b8a6bd618dab1ef2ccd0dd18b94d.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks I'll check that out.i like a coffee flavor but most taste like burnt beans. I gave 120 of vanilla latte from you got ejuice to my ex-wife. Tasted like I had grounds in my mouth. Blah

Dude I'll tell you I got the most amazing coffee flavor from a diyer don't know if it's allowed but fuck is good

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a bad little haul of vapemail today...wire order came in from TEMCo, got some upgraded anvils for my SZX RDA from SubOhm Innovations, and my first ever DIY vapemail came today...a slew of empty bottles and the first, of what I imagine will be many, orders of various flavors from Bull City.
Got news that my Driptech-DS/Goon 1.5 Clones that I ordered from Fasttech were shipped out today, too.
97740233c96f5e2593a54e4f9e1d68ff.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not a bad little haul of vapemail today...wire order came in from TEMCo, got some upgraded anvils for my SZX RDA from SubOhm Innovations, and my first ever DIY vapemail came today...a slew of empty bottles and the first, of what I imagine will be many, orders of various flavors from Bull City.
Got news that my Driptech-DS/Goon 1.5 Clones that I ordered from Fasttech were shipped out today, too.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Love Bull City. Only use them and Nicotine River.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good mail today. Sxk hadaly/piss yellow cap, got a pocket rda from one of our members here. And some spool tamer's to make everything easier.
04fe099ec63b51b93fa713b60ecf0dfb.jpg

Them tamers are great I ordered a bag from states of 25 couple years ago still going strong much better for bigger rolls of wire , the UD ones didnt fit standard rolls

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

I see banana puree, is it for @Mykreign slap yo mama BCP by chance? Good haul ya got there :)

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn straight it’s for that, lol. I still have a bunch he sent me and figured it would be a good idea to mix up something that I have the original of so that I can compare how mine comes out compared to the original. Then I found a clone recipe of a flavor I liked a year or so ago and haven’t found since and another recipe from a member here, though I don’t recall who it was now. Right now trying to figure out why I can’t get my RDA to fire after replacing these posts, and I broke the cardinal rule of not having another setup to vape on while working on your primary, so, I’m getting aggravated and got nothing in the immediate vicinity to vape on to help!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A few liters of PG and VG along with 250ml of 100mg Nic-All from Nicotine River-is slated to arrive Thursday

I'm so lazy...I buy 177mL bottles of VG from Walmart lol, no waiting, no shipping, $3.88

Supposedly USP 99.5% Vegetable glycerine, tastes fine...could be cheaper if I bought bulk but I worry about proper storage and keeping it fresh, I've been known to move out and leave tons of stuff behind - Summer 2016 I left an Entire liter of 100mg/mL nicotine base in my freezer. It got tossed out. :(

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm so lazy...I buy 177mL bottles of VG from Walmart lol, no waiting, no shipping, $3.88

Supposedly USP 99.5% Vegetable glycerine, tastes fine...could be cheaper if I bought bulk but I worry about proper storage and keeping it fresh, I've been known to move out and leave tons of stuff behind - Summer 2016 I left an Entire liter of 100mg/mL nicotine base in my freezer. It got tossed out. :(
Just buy 4 gallons from essential Depot. Then you don't have to worry about it for 1-2 years. I'm so glad I did.

Edit: I just keep mine in the closet. I don't have an extra refrigerator.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just buy 4 gallons from essential Depot. Then you don't have to worry about it for 1-2 years. I'm so glad I did.

Edit: I just keep mine in the closet. I don't have an extra refrigerator.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is way cheaper... The bottles at walmart are pretty convenient though, I can gloop straight from the bottle's spout into my e-liquid bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors