Mondays done...
#staysafe#fkcovd19
3600904e8954f89bf83c2f408d9a2714.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If that's the atty you're talking about, it's pretty good, honestly. Flavor isn't bad in it and it wicks like a fucking beast.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And now for today's free tip.

If you ever get a chance to try a single coil that was built for a regulated setup on a series mech, because the resistance is within a safe range? Just to see?

Don't.

I tried it and you won't dig it.

Rebuilt it with a much meatier double twisted 28 ka1/ni80 coil/ 9 wraps/3mm @ .5 and even that's still pushin it.

Got the gunmetal NC V1 today. I'm gonna still need a tamer build in the Hermetic.
nchc.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't seen that one. That is hot!!!
I'm the 3rd Vu owner that I know of. Lol. I've had it for at least a year. He just sits and waits for his return. Also have a zombie storm trooper door that goes with it

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahh Ok my bad. I saw the ss wire wicking and thought it was the other one. Thanks
No, it's alright, there are probably hundreds of 'top coil' rtas out there. They're pretty good.

I had to look up that RTA after you had mentioned it and that's what directed me to the vapor giant extreme that I showed you.
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Part of me (the C.C. side) wishes I never learned :facepalm:
Not for everybody, but if you wind up liking it, it's definitely the black hole of all rabbit holes. I can't think of any other single setup that is more versatile or has more crap available for it. If you go authentic, you could easily spend 1500 or 2 grand and only have one Billet Box. AND, if you like it that much, you're never gonna have just one. :wait:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not for everybody, but if you wind up liking it, it's definitely the black hole of all rabbit holes. I can't think of any other single setup that is more versatile or has more crap available for it. If you go authentic, you could easily spend 1500 or 2 grand and only have one Billet Box. AND, if you like it that much, you're never gonna have just one. :wait:
Yup, yup, and yup :facepalm: But vaping has always been a hobby to me, and that I love. There is nothing more hobby vaping than a BB, imo, probably why I fell so deep. That said, what else ya gonna spend it on nowadays? :wait:

I bought a new BB this week, but I also placed an order elsewhere for 2 new sets of panels and a boro, wanna guess which order cost more? :cuss2::gaah::gaah:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is nothing more hobby vaping than a BB,..
It's uniquely almost as much a mindset as it is vaping equipment. A community within the community.
I bought a new BB this week, but I also placed an order elsewhere for 2 new sets of panels and a boro, wanna guess which order cost more?
I know :D You can spend the better part of 200 bucks on a set of doors and an authentic boro is what on average? 30-40?

VU Sponsors