ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c69fff101ce817c7c6149c8058a157e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to know thank you...im gonna grab maybe one of those clone dwavr 16mm mini rta's and see how it looks on it...An authentic Origin Tiny rda would be better but cant find one of those..lol
The ol Wasp Nano, which can be found for a song now, would probably work great on there as a single coil dripper.

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ol Wasp Nano, which can be found for a song now, would probably work great on there as a single coil dripper.

Ive got a wasp nano but i burned up the cap on it..(Rookie move and forgot to lock mech mod in my pocket)...if i could find another cap im certain id use it again...found them on 3f for 12 bucks though so may just grab another one.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive got a wasp nano but i burned up the cap on it..(Rookie move and forgot to lock mech mod in my pocket)...if i could find another cap im certain id use it again...found them on 3f for 12 bucks though so may just grab another one.
If you wanted to get a little FANCIER :)

That's a really great little RDA

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love it for sure. It's heavy, has a good solid feel in the hand. Button placement doesn't really bother me much.

I've always wanted one, that just keeps me away. Wish I could get over it. If you notice in my check, even putting it (the button) on the tiniest slant makes it ok for me. Damn my pickiness o_O

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
pics of the inside are tough, the glare. its fairly exacting, fits perfect. the chamber is a little taller and needs a little touchup.
the airflow holes are a tic smaller. i used a large drill bit for the dome, so there is that taper, about the same as the original.
i did not, though i can, cut out for the DT o-ring. but i don't have an extra o-ring. so i made the hole an exact fit so its just fine.

20200412_092703.jpg 20200412_092740.jpg 20200412_092800.jpg

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pics of the inside are tough, the glare. its fairly exacting, fits perfect. the chamber is a little taller and needs a little touchup.
the airflow holes are a tic smaller. i used a large drill bit for the dome, so there is that taper, about the same as the original.
i did not, though i can, cut out for the DT o-ring. but i don't have an extra o-ring. so i made the hole an exact fit so its just fine.

View attachment 158566 View attachment 158567 View attachment 158568
Shit man, that's impressive!
Looks nice!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a prehistoric combo. The dirt cheap Noisy Cricket V1 (delivered today, if you can believe that) and the beat up Indestructible RDA, which I almost forgot I even had. My first RDA. Given to me by Tyler, used for free at the vape shop like 2 years ago. These two devices were literally made for each other.
20200412_152340_cr.jpg

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Here's a prehistoric combo. The dirt cheap Noisy Cricket V1 (delivered today, if you can believe that) and the beat up Indestructible RDA, which I almost forgot I even had. My first RDA. Given to me by Tyler used for free at the vape shop like 2 years ago. These two devices were literally made for each other.
View attachment 158587
I have a bad habit of 4geting the 2 noisy crickets i own. I love them but unfortunately they live in the back of my vape storage cabinet.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That bottom one is the most bizarre looking set up I have seen. Given not many vape where I live and I've only seen about 10 people ever in my town actually vape in the 3 yrs I have.
You mean you have never seen a Billet Box before, or the way that one is set up? Lots of folks here use and snap pics of BB's, I'd be surprised if you have never seen one?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
You mean you have never seen a Billet Box before, or the way that one is set up? Lots of folks here use and snap pics of BB's, I'd be surprised if you have never seen one?
Yeah not with that tip yours has on it. Saw a couple but with nothing or so I thought on them. I thought they were just mods without tanks or some incomplete thing, kind of showing something without a side on it type of thing. I never payed them much attention.
I now realise they are an actual complete thing.
Im thinking they are the vape version of croc slip ons, look odd but feel great to wear, looks odd but vapes great.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah not with that tip yours has on it. Saw a couple but with nothing or so I thought on them. I thought they were just mods without tanks or some incomplete thing, kind of showing something without a side on it type of thing. I never payed them much attention.
I now realise they are an actual complete thing.
Im thinking they are the vape version of croc slip ons, look odd but feel great to wear, looks odd but vapes great.
I guess that depends who you are, lol. I think they are the best looking set up out there, but that's just my eye :) I don't think they are for everybody by any means, but I really like them.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I guess that depends who you are, lol. I think they are the best looking set up out there, but that's just my eye :) I don't think they are for everybody by any means, but I really like them.
That's true. I'm sure I have some things in my possession that how they look doesn't even cross my mind but others would think are odd or strange.

VU Sponsors