Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a word of caution. Even experience can be blinding sometimes. Check those wraps. This is potentially a bad time.. Be safe everyone
733c3a8551ada052a6672bf4cc1392f0.jpg
b8b41b050060ee588421ba34cffca792.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta tell ya, this little mod is not half bad. It's certainly not the greatest single 18650 squonk box ever, but millions of times better than that pathetic toy Augsvape disaster which is in the same general price range. A 20s and a little test juice with the Aequitas. Definitely impossible to go wrong for 10 bucks. I'm going to test the voltage drop with my multimeter when I get a chance.
View attachment 127986
I have the same one. Pretty decent. Not the easiest to take apart to clean and polish, but it works. Just make sure you keep the little connection cap on the button clean.

Mine has held up fairly well other than all the gold plating wearing off from the button and the little badge on the bottom.
It's fun to look at with all the colors mixed into the resin.

But, my $12 steam rabbit clone hits harder i think.
3240ae9089e25b537048d2df41818f92.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the same one. Pretty decent. Not the easiest to take apart to clean and polish, but it works. Just make sure you keep the little connection cap on the button clean.

Mine has held up fairly well other than all the gold plating wearing off from the button and the little badge on the bottom.
It's fun to look at with all the colors mixed into the resin.

But, my $12 steam rabbit clone hits harder i think.
3240ae9089e25b537048d2df41818f92.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
For 10 bucks I dare not complain :)
Todd says HERE that he tested it for voltage drop and it was pretty much the same as the other mech squonkers he had at the time, For whatever that's worth.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree.
Also, I would love to see a Squid Industries Double Barrel mod treated with gun blue instead of painted.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

That’d be really slick! You could probably remove the finish and blue it yourself, I’ve seen bluing kits at local shops that are diy but I’m not sure how hard of a process it is to do the actual bluing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wotofo Flux 200W Mod

and,

wait

for

it,

a

Dead Rabbit Rta !

HELL YEAH ! FINALLY got me one.
black, white logo.
I was very apprehensive about the aesthetics of the DR, they look kinda cheap in pics. and while I would not call it high end, far as looks go, it does look nice. I have yet to try it (feeling kinda tired), but the airflow is great.

very happy with purchase.

IMG_3241.JPG

VU Sponsors