Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Hanson

Member For 4 Years
1998d45ded685a089943f752d999d6da.jpg
ijoy avenger mesh tank and some juices i got from civil vapes sugarland TX. Loving this tank it’s almost like TM Pro RDA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just cuz I was in a mood to go big ( I hardly do this ) Honestly though I paid $20 for this Wehe 3x 18650 and it's been a workhorse for over a year now with no issues. It's really quite comfy to hold too!

Made up some RY4 Double with some of FA's caramel, bourbon vanilla and max blend. YUM!
IMG_20190107_130312059.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just cuz I was in a mood to go big ( I hardly do this ) Honestly though I paid $20 for this Wehe 3x 18650 and it's been a workhorse for over a year now with no issues. It's really quite comfy to hold too!

Made up some RY4 Double with some of FA's caramel, bourbon vanilla and max blend. YUM!
View attachment 128464
I vape a similar blend in my Dvarw. Excellent taste!
I could never get into DLing tobaccos though for some reason.

Sent from the Death Star

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

View attachment 128464

nice.

did you put up that recipe here ? where ?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This little bastard is damn near perfect with the Dvarw 16. Just wish I'd gotten black instead. No one makes a wrap for it and all I can is those stupid silicone sleeves!

Sent from the Death Star

I have an excellent idea for you, if you want. its cheap and high quality. but its DIY. PM me if interested..

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe one day I’ll replace my DropDead but today it gets Jam Monster PB&J. Got the Bowie when I was 8, my Mom told my Grandpa no toy weapons for Christmas so that was his response.

View attachment 128527

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In case of emergency makes the lights go off...glad its getting used

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’ve been using it almost everyday since it arrived and since the Crea crapped out its my go to unregulated squonker. And I had a piece of black kydex that was a little too small for a sheath so I’m going to see if I can make a couple of replacement doors for it.

VU Sponsors