VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Add Vaper Train Bourbon next please.:yes:

Since VT is already taken, what's the abbreviation for Vaper Train?
I know right, I'll get it on the list. If anyone sees anything they want shoot support an email and we can get it logged. telling me also works but if you tell support they will make sure things get on the list.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
omfg just had one of the nastiest tasting juices. It won't come off my tongue.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/68981/Strawberry Lemonade (Restaurant Style)

I brought it to work planning on vaping it. Definitely not doing that.Had a co-worker try it as well. We're both shaking our heads from the taste.

Day one, it didnt taste bad at all. (on my finger)
I believe today is day 3.

I dont even know how to describe it. Part of me wants to say maybe it reacted with my plastic bottle, but in 3 days?
I scanned the comments.....it seems that the lemon oils are having a hard time mixing with the rest of the juice. Maybe you got a shot of straight lemonade flavoring? But it really seemed like people liked it....not my cup of tea, but.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Definitely bought some Vape Train flavors today.....I’ve been waiting patiently.....so patiently.....very excited to try them. The ones that I have tried are really good so far. Fizzy sherbet is fantastic.....very true to the profile. Pudding base is also really nice.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think BCF has the pudding base yet, I'd definitely have that on my list.
Not yet, but I’m sure they will. It rivals FLV vanilla pudding. So good.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I will say I wish BCF had a little better discription. I had no idea those newer FA flavors weren't flavors at all but one shots. If I'd of known they were one shots I wouldn't of got them.
Probably my fault because they're probably in the one shot section(just looked and can't fin d a one shot section). But I just saw them in the new arrivals and thought they were flavors.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Finally remember to ask for free samples if avaliable and they sent me tfa barvarian cream! V1.... I only have v2 because I bought it awhile ago when I didn't know the difference and just thought oh v2 must be a newer better formulation! Nope, anyways all that rant just to say my whole order came in great but the free sample leaked everywhere.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've never asked for free samples, didn't know it was a thing.
Me either.
I really didn't either but I saw someone mention it once and I've been meaning to ask to see if it works and it did. Lol they even have labels like this so it's obviously kinda a thing
Still got enough in my sample to try out in a couple small recipes hopefully. I glued the label back on after I rinsed and dried it.
cd6fd1c2629a97c284f52dce545f09e7.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
When logging in RF into elr why's there always 2 different ones with (SC) and (VG)? I know wht the abbreviations mean but aren't they the same flavor? Should I add both? Thanks everyone

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When logging in RF into elr why's there always 2 different ones with (SC) and (VG)? I know wht the abbreviations mean but aren't they the same flavor? Should I add both? Thanks everyone

Sam flavor but one is PG based and the other is VG. The VG ones are not worth it imo. They take months to steep before you taste anything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys/Gals.... a guy from work I'm just getting into vaping is looking for a Strawberry milk... I have a strawberry ice cream and strawberry malt recipe ready to go but no strawberry milk! I'm mixing up about a 1000 to 1100ml tonight starting now so if you have one you have tried and it's good could you let me know. Sorry to derail the thread just want to keep him off the analogs.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Guys/Gals.... a guy from work I'm just getting into vaping is looking for a Strawberry milk... I have a strawberry ice cream and strawberry malt recipe ready to go but no strawberry milk! I'm mixing up about a 1000 to 1100ml tonight starting now so if you have one you have tried and it's good could you let me know. Sorry to derail the thread just want to keep him off the analogs.
Check out God Milk on ATF. One of my favorites right now.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

I've been working on a strawberry milkshake for a few months, haven't got the exact taste I'm aiming for, but I know one of the versions was closer to strawberry milk. I have the notes written down somewhere, give me a bit and I should be able to find it if you'd like.

EDIT: OK, I found it, maybe he'll like it.

4% TFA strawberry ripe
2% FA strawberry
.5% HS cream
1% FA fresh cream
1% TFA vanilla swirl

According to what I jotted down, it took about 4 days for the ripe and creams to really come together, a week for it to have a milky mouthfeel, and 2 weeks for me to realize this wasn't the right recipe. Try ditching the vanilla swirl and see if it comes closer to what y'all are after.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to keep 300ml of this on my desk all the time, vaped so much of it I almost got burned out...almost...lol!

Strawberry Malt By Breaktru

All TFA

Ripe Strawberry – 7%

Malted Milk – 1.5%

Sweet Cream – 1%

VBIC – 3%

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have never tried to make strawberry milk. But since you posted, I was inspired to try my hand at creating one. My first attempt turned out awesome. I'll have to see how it turns out in a few weeks but this is delicious.

TFA-Strawberry Ripe 3%
CAP-Sweet Strawberry 2%
TFA-VBIC 2%
TFA-Dairy/Milk 2%
TFA-Vanilla Swirl 1%
TFA-Dragon Fruit 1%
TFA-Graham Cracker 1%
HS-Cream .5%
INW-Marzipan .5%

I'm getting very little vanilla, and no graham taste at these percentages. Its just a velvety, creamy, strawberry taste.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't care for God milk but maybe I'm just weird lol I'd say strawberry shortcake bar even though it's not exactly a strawberry milk, It's a very simular profile to strawberry milk.

That’s a good one too!

VU Sponsors