The Daily Mixing Thread

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suggest keeping an eye on that INW Waffle! My unopened/sealed bottle (still in the e-aromat burst packaging) somehow sprung a leak. A third was gone and a scaly residue crust around it's perimeter was discernible. :facepalm:
Mine isn't in original packaging, just a small amount in a 15ml bottle that dear @Squonk sent me when I couldn't find the original. I treat it like rare gold since we'll never see it again...
And I'm beginning to wonder the same about our buddy Squonk....anyone seen him around?

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I was very disappointed in the INW Blueberry I have. "Piney" is the negative aspect I remember. Even adding some to my homemade baked blueberry muffin recipe made the muffins hard to swallow.
Best blueberry combo I've found so far is FW Blueberry with a little FA Bilberry believe it or not. If Blueberry is the main note, usually like 3:1 ratio of FW:FA

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did some mixing today - two 60 ml bottles of GOC, 60 mls of wllmc’s strawberry custard, and 60 mls of Addy’s custard.
Mine isn't in original packaging, just a small amount in a 15ml bottle that dear @Squonk sent me when I couldn't find the original. I treat it like rare gold since we'll never see it again...
And I'm beginning to wonder the same about our buddy Squonk....anyone seen him around?
@Squonk was last seen January 13 2018. Sigh....maybe life got him all kinds of busy. I know the feeling!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
No one could have been more surprised than me! Bought the butter mint for those days nothing tastes right and picked up the GA and didn't notice. About a quarter tank later had a WTH moment, grew on me after a few hits.:giggle:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suggest keeping an eye on that INW Waffle! My unopened/sealed bottle (still in the e-aromat burst packaging) somehow sprung a leak. A third was gone and a scaly residue crust around it's perimeter was discernible. :facepalm:
I still have INW Waffle I've never used. I'm planning on using it in a French Toast recipe I'm working out. In the past I had been using TFA.
I understand that the INW is pretty potent compared to the TFA.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
91c898cea55dd676cc82542c5ba2dc5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine isn't in original packaging, just a small amount in a 15ml bottle that dear @Squonk sent me when I couldn't find the original.

I've read of some folks experiencing some similar problems as I had. I never thought it would happen to me. :sad:

I was thinking he was off with Huck on that long anticipated Honeymoon. :bingo:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed one with SBB 6% and Cap butter cream 1.5%. Another added TFA SB ripe 2%, INW biscuit 1%, Cap butter cream 1%. Of course the obligatory single at 6% too.
Yummmmmmmm!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since I was mixing up some new to me VTA Flavors anyway....

A Cranberry Juice mix (With FLV Moscato & FA Fuji Apple) WIP
RF SC Pancakes (@ 2.6%)
FLV Cantaope (@ 1.9%)
and....
my Hot Pickle (some would say this is very savory :rolleyes:) WIP

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mixed up a few samples
30ml my own rec
Sour blue raz lemonade
Strawberry cake
60ml MOR RWBlue
And a 30ml of @Mykriegn RWBlueberry but had to sub INW strawberry shisha for CAP sweet strawberry ( i ran out )
But awesome on your rec dude even with the sub this us a nice vape man thank you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up a few samples
30ml my own rec
Sour blue raz lemonade
Strawberry cake
60ml MOR RWBlue
And a 30ml of @Mykriegn RWBlueberry but had to sub INW strawberry shisha for CAP sweet strawberry ( i ran out )
But awesome on your rec dude even with the sub this us a nice vape man thank you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
You're welcome! Glad you like it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
It's the best IMO. I like to mix INW Shisha Raspberry, with INW Raspberry Concentrate and it kicks the shit out of FA Berryl IMO, and I mainly use FA flavorings.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That sounds good. I'll order both, what percentage for each are you using?

VU Sponsors