Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really? Like clear? Mines got the oily stuff but when I shake it it's the color of orange juice lol
Pics are not mixed, mixed a little and mixed all the way.
047156fdc90e8f1fb37c02e63476beec.jpg
5787620eff5868504130ea93698961b8.jpg
116e9731ec2f813b69a89b2f32e24edf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Maybe you got the top half, and I got the bottom half when they re-bottled it?
0303181838.jpg
0303181838a.jpg

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Had a pretty good bit of mixing today.

For me:
Slutty strawberry crunch(ELR) made a few modifications.
Lot of single testers
Over the Moon(WIP)
Crunchy berry cupcake
Blue raspberry
@Mykreign grape jolly rancher
Just Grape(WIP)
Dragon's Morning Breath(WIP)
Strawberry Milkshake(WIP)

Friends and family:
Crunchy berry cupcake
Black dragon ice cream
Uncle Mike's Tobacco
@Howard Hughes blue slushie
@Mykreign slap yo momma BCP
Red Dragon Custard

Busy day, also what are some of y'alls go to flavors for adding boozieness?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really, really like the Inawera Grapefruit tester I made. Stuff is awesome! The lime is pretty great too. I'll try the cherry tommorow. Too tired tonight. But I am really digging most of Inawera's fruit offerings. I'm glad I finally tried some of these.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? Like clear? Mines got the oily stuff but when I shake it it's the color of orange juice lol
Pics are not mixed, mixed a little and mixed all the way.
047156fdc90e8f1fb37c02e63476beec.jpg
5787620eff5868504130ea93698961b8.jpg
116e9731ec2f813b69a89b2f32e24edf.jpg

Some Orange concentrate and
some lemon Concentrates
are oils , they use actual oils in drops ,
not saying they are but there some companies you have to watch out for ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
boratgs.jpg

I'm looking forward to new recipes you may wish to share. :D
Hahaha borat... pause....not. vanilla face lmao... I've been playing with coffee milk froth,sweet cream and English toffee.... love me some coffee vapes

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha borat... pause....not. vanilla face lmao... I've been playing with coffee milk froth,sweet cream and English toffee.... love me some coffee vapes

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.
I love coffee vapes too, with mochas and creams, a little vanilla...you name it. But I hate to report a recent coffee flavoring I just tried that wasn't worth anywhere near the ten cents I paid for it. :blech:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
My older FW blood orange separates, but my new one doesn't. Haven't cracked the new one yet so don't know if they changed anything. Once it's been blended it doesn't separate tho.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My older FW blood orange separates, but my new one doesn't. Haven't cracked the new one yet so don't know if they changed anything. Once it's been blended it doesn't separate tho.
See Ive shaken mine a few times and it still keeps separating. I've gotta just try it and see what it tastes like. Guessing that's the best way to see if it's good or not. Just sucks that I don't know what it's supposed to taste like, if it taste good I guess that doesn't really matter much lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See Ive shaken mine a few times and it still keeps separating. I've gotta just try it and see what it tastes like. Guessing that's the best way to see if it's good or not. Just sucks that I don't know what it's supposed to taste like, if it taste good I guess that doesn't really matter much lol

From flavorwest.com: "Please Note: (Shake well before use). Natural citrus flavorings will vary from batch to batch because of the natural aspect of the flavoring, the season of the crop and the raw material that is sourced at the time of manufacture. Also natural citrus flavors can separate when mixed with glycerin and other base materials."

And this: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/blood-orange-fw.88708/

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape mail!
Just had a delivery of new flavours
Tpa
grape candy, blueberry candy, blueberry extra, dairy milk, cotton candy, cheesecake graham crust, ry4 double and freebie tpa turkish (assuming turkish delight)
FA oba oba, apple pie and marshmallow
Cap sweet starwberry, vanilla cupcake v1 and bavarian cream
RF strawberry jam on toast and blue raz sour candy
WF summertime lemonade
And another freebie SA guava

Now what to start with?
ced5f75b2cfdc92b9ce2eeab34890bbe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't mix up much today. Just a 60ml of Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon and 50ml of @Mykreign's Slap 'yo Mama BCP. Just too much to do with not enough time...

LoL you like that one, eh Gopher! :)

Currently inventory and organizing.. I hear we have some new flavors finding their way from Flavorah!
Too tickled!! YES!!! :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking the "free gift" is an autographed picture of wllmc. :cheers:

In today's vape mail was my recent order from BCF. Since it included some Vape Train flavors, there were free gifts!
(Post #321 http://vapingunderground.com/threads/a-sticky-here-for-deals-on-diy-supplies-only.306257/page-7)

Probably because my order was not large enough, the "free gift" photo of wllmc was Not Autographed...:sad:

wllmc 2.jpg

I guess I should also mentioned that BCF also included a Free 10ml bottle of Vape Train Apollo Feijoa flavoring. :bliss:

Thank You BCF!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In today's vape mail was my recent order from BCF. Since it included some Vape Train flavors, there were free gifts!
(Post #321 http://vapingunderground.com/threads/a-sticky-here-for-deals-on-diy-supplies-only.306257/page-7)

Probably because my order was not large enough, the "free gift" photo of wllmc was Not Autographed...:sad:

View attachment 105789

I guess I should also mentioned that BCF also included a Free 10ml bottle of Vape Train Apollo Feijoa flavoring. :bliss:

Thank You BCF!
Lol. Too cool.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 105789

Thank You BCF!
Dam have yet to get a freebee GRATZ!

VU Sponsors