Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This recipe is getting close to a
Ok guys, for the sake of science I went off the deep end.
I replaced FA orange in four different testers. I replaced it with tfa strawberry ripe, tfa sweet raspberry, fa mandarin, and fa lychee.
This recipe doesnt seem to need much of a steep, so I should know what works later on this evening.
Ok, the results are in. Strawberry ripe added a nice middle range sweetness and was a good addition. Sweet raspberry added tartness and a surprisingly prominent, noticeable raspberry flavor, it was also good. Lychee was ok, but a bit aromatic for a cereal recipe. Mandarin gave a better taste than orange imo, and like the others, gave the mix its own flavor profile.
I feel this mix needs a bit more cereal flavor, which I will work on next.
In conclusion, none of these flavors gave an "orignial food taste" like fruit loops, or fruity pebbles, or trix. However, I can recommend trying the strawberry, raspberry and mandarin in place of orange. They are all very good in different ways.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been following along on this tread and have something to contribute that some of you may enjoy. If I had to explain this one it would be a close trix vape but it probably needs a litttle more cereal. Possibly a touch of AP.. I am enjoying as it as and will experiment with it the next time.... here it is
TFA Fruit Circles 7%
TFA Berry Crunch 2.5%
TFA Bav Cream 2%
CAP Sweet Cream 1.5%
FA Vanilla Classic 2%
FA Fresh Cream 2%.

Its very fruity and the cream is def there. If you try it, I would be interested in your thoughts. I did heat steep it and let is sit for a few days for some of the fruit to calm down....

Thanks for reading
Ive tried a couple of these 'tonguefuck variations' and Ive been happy with most of them.
Ive found that adding .5-1% FA bergamot really helps these recipes.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Ive tried a couple of these 'tonguefuck variations' and Ive been happy with most of them.
I will try some on the next round

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

xXxLEONIDASxXx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Pauly Walnuts...does the original jackster recipe turn a little throat hitty harsh after a day or three?

Mine seemed best the first couple hours after I mixed it.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Pauly Walnuts...does the original jackster recipe turn a little throat hitty harsh after a day or three?

Mine seemed best the first couple hours after I mixed it.
I think it all depends on how you vape it, your nic level, sensitivity to acidic juices, and the condition of your throat in general.
I have only noticed the citrus mellowing out as the days go by.

xXxLEONIDASxXx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Makes no sense to me.. Shake and vape is perfect handful of dry cereal, but turns harsh after a steep.

3mg all vg 100mg nic and no additional pg added to finished product. Baffled

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Makes no sense to me.. Shake and vape is perfect handful of dry cereal, but turns harsh after a steep.

3mg all vg 100mg nic and no additional pg added to finished product. Baffled
Thats very interesting. I have also had juice, build, wicking, device, and atty related problems, and no one else seems to have them.
Your mix sounds good, but what set up are you using? Pre built coils or rebuildable? Gauge of wire, spaced or micro coil? wattage, wicking, and atomizer? All of these things play a huge factor from juice to juice. This shit gets very complex because nothing is all inclusive, not all juices work with all attys, builds, and power levels.
This recipe is very acidic from all the citrus. The FA orange is the most 'harsh' flavor in the bunch. You might try swapping it out for FA mandarin, which is much smoother. Tfa strawberry ripe also fits very well in this recipe. I dont know what flavors you have, so its hard to recommend a replacement.

xXxLEONIDASxXx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Herakles with .2 ohm coils 40-55 watts not as harsh, also not as flavorful. I only use this setup when driving.

.16 ohm 5 wrap 22ga in every atomizer I own...Airek, troll and currently the Kennedy. I typically run these between 65-80 watts.

I love citrus vapes, in fact I like tfa fruity circles as a standalone flavor...reminds me of lemonheads candy. Maybe I'll swap out the orange with something else and see how it goes. I just really want to get this recipe down. It's very special IMO, like a handful of dry, sweet cereal. I'm not even attempting the milky version yet lol

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Herakles with .2 ohm coils 40-55 watts not as harsh, also not as flavorful. I only use this setup when driving.

.16 ohm 5 wrap 22ga in every atomizer I own...Airek, troll and currently the Kennedy. I typically run these between 65-80 watts.

I love citrus vapes, in fact I like tfa fruity circles as a standalone flavor...reminds me of lemonheads candy. Maybe I'll swap out the orange with something else and see how it goes. I just really want to get this recipe down. It's very special IMO, like a handful of dry, sweet cereal. I'm not even attempting the milky version yet lol
Ive swapped out orange for 4 different flavors mentioned in post#201. My advice, is go easy at first, because even 1% of these flavorings can overtake the cereal flavor. Start at .5% with your replacements.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been following along on this tread and have something to contribute that some of you may enjoy. If I had to explain this one it would be a close trix vape but it probably needs a litttle more cereal. Possibly a touch of AP.. I am enjoying as it as and will experiment with it the next time.... here it is
TFA Fruit Circles 7%
TFA Berry Crunch 2.5%
TFA Bav Cream 2%
CAP Sweet Cream 1.5%
FA Vanilla Classic 2%
FA Fresh Cream 2%.

Its very fruity and the cream is def there. If you try it, I would be interested in your thoughts. I did heat steep it and let is sit for a few days for some of the fruit to calm down....

Thanks for reading
I've been playing with Loopy Girl for a few days (very similar) (also, thank you @vapergirl77) and it's really good. I'll have to try something between Loopy Girl and your recipe with the Fresh Cream. I've yet to have any luck with that flavor. Actually I'll just try yours with TFA Sweet Cream as a sub since I don't have the CAP SC. @Pauly Walnuts is on point (as usual). The first thing I added to Loopy Girl was Bergamot. I can't remember how high I went with it so far but I think I got up to 1.2% without ill effects. Will probably leave it about 1%. Also tried dropping the Fruit Circles and added a little FE Lemon but I'm not sure I like it any better.

Thanks for the notes on your 4 flavor sub experiment @Pauly Walnuts. I have probably used more TFA Strawberry Ripe than any other flavor so far in my DIY journey. Haven't tried it in any of the Fruit Circle recipes yet though (doh). Will have to give that a whirl.

I have to LOL at that! I'm not a fan of that flavor either. Even at low percentages I still detect the "sock sweat".
Yep. It's like 1 part Wild Blueberry and 6 parts sock sauce.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been playing with Loopy Girl for a few days (very similar) (also, thank you @vapergirl77) and it's really good. I'll have to try something between Loopy Girl and your recipe with the Fresh Cream. I've yet to have any luck with that flavor. Actually I'll just try yours with TFA Sweet Cream as a sub since I don't have the CAP SC. @Pauly Walnuts is on point (as usual). The first thing I added to Loopy Girl was Bergamot. I can't remember how high I went with it so far but I think I got up to 1.2% without ill effects. Will probably leave it about 1%. Also tried dropping the Fruit Circles and added a little FE Lemon but I'm not sure I like it any better.

Thanks for the notes on your 4 flavor sub experiment @Pauly Walnuts. I have probably used more TFA Strawberry Ripe than any other flavor so far in my DIY journey. Haven't tried it in any of the Fruit Circle recipes yet though (doh). Will have to give that a whirl.

Yep. It's like 1 part Wild Blueberry and 6 parts sock sauce.
Thanks for the kind words, im just happy my contributions have helped you. Please keep us posted on your successes and failures. Every little bit helps.

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A tasty revision on Jackster's Cereal Killa clone that I keep going back to:

FW Hazelnut 2.5%
FA Meringue 3%
FA Bergamot 2%
Cap Sweet Tangerine 1.5%
FA Orange 1.5%
FA Lemon Sicily 1%
FW Yellow Cake 2%
TFA Fruit Circles 1%
Cap Sweet Strawberry 2%

I really like what the strawberry does for the overall flavor profile. Mmmmm.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the kind words, im just happy my contributions have helped you. Please keep us posted on your successes and failures. Every little bit helps.
I sure will. I haven't came up with any recipes that knock my socks off but I'll at least post notes about flavors and interactions as I come across them.

I think something that helps a lot as well is notes on gear. I know I've tried a ton of recipes that say "spot on" this or that and they don't taste anywhere close to me. I know I mixed it right and "taste is subjective (to a degree)" but I usually assume the rift is in gear differences. I vape almost exclusively at 45-100W. Soon I'll get a low wattage clearo (or an o-ring kit for my aerotank mini) so I can know what changes when you go from a dual coil RDA at 80W to a clearo at 8W with the same juice, but for now I just mix and vape.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A tasty revision on Jackster's Cereal Killa clone that I keep going back to:

FW Hazelnut 2.5%
FA Meringue 3%
FA Bergamot 2%
Cap Sweet Tangerine 1.5%
FA Orange 1.5%
FA Lemon Sicily 1%
FW Yellow Cake 2%
TFA Fruit Circles 1%
Cap Sweet Strawberry 2%

I really like what the strawberry does for the overall flavor profile. Mmmmm.
I absolutely LOVE that I've seen a few recipes here that I actually have all the flavors for! I thought it would never happen! :ricflairwooo:

This sounds crazy and yummy. Thanks for posting this. I am a little scared of the Yellow Cake at 2% but it does have a lot of punch otherwise so I guess that would balance out to a smooth, sweet and bold flavor. Only one way to find out. Y'all making me have to vape faster to try all these recipes! What an awesome problem to have. :)

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not vape faster just have more to work with,more new experiences ....multiple variations with the same flavors

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Food for thought? Anyone ever tried jacksters recipe with any other fruits rather then strawberries of all kinds... Lol uggg. To many strawberry recipes

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Food for thought? Anyone ever tried jacksters recipe with any other fruits rather then strawberries of all kinds... Lol uggg. To many strawberry recipes
Are you daring me to try this recipe with Fa apple, fa pear, fa fuji, or maybe.... wait for it...... CAPS PEACHES AND CREAM???!!!!
Im not scared, Ill fucking do it.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hahahaha something other then sooooo many strawberry recipes... And no cream element. What the hell

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
His recipe with nothing changed is great but people keeping with the cookie cutter skills are killin me...lol.....OK I'm done with the by polor moment...hahahahaha

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Pauly... I want to try some Fa flavors but at 18-36$ per 120 ml is to steep right now. Any other suggestions or recommendations

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the tip,but I recycle my bottles so I need minimum 120ml. So sorry for being unclear on what I was looking for... If she carries 120 or 4oz ,I'm good... I will order there.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the tip,but I recycle my bottles so I need minimum 120ml. So sorry for being unclear on what I was looking for... If she carries 120 or 4oz ,I'm good... I will order there.
Honestly man, how are you going to know if you like something until you try it? If you are stuck in buying bulk, you waste alot more money on flavors you may not like, than if you bought small to try out, then later decided what you actually like and buy that in larger quantities. Bottles are cheap, flavorings are not. You can buy 3ml of flavoring from mamajs for a buckfiddy, and since its FA, you get alot of experimentation out of that money.

We all have good reasons when we spend our hard earned money on the things we need. But when mixing, I have often found that 'less is more', especially when buying flavors I have no experience with. Why? Because many of them are not what im looking for.

Basically what im sayin is, dont lock yourself into an idea. Whether always buying small or always buying bulk, neither is the answer.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well to honestly answer both of your questions and thoughts.. I don't waste nothing I sell left overs as in starter kits hence the large amount..all that I don't like or use gets sold to make some of my money back.lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well to honestly answer both of your questions and thoughts.. I don't waste nothing I sell left overs as in starter kits hence the large amount..all that I don't like or use gets sold to make some of my money back.lol
Okay dude, now you have me really confused...you said you wanted to try some FA flavors, but $18 per 120ml was too steep. Then something about recycling bottles which I didn't really understand. Now you're saying you want to re-sell it? I'm honestly really confused now. If you want to TRY some FA flavors, I stick with the MamaJ's offering, it's the cheapest way to try some of FA's flavors without buying a 4oz bottle. If you want to BUY 4oz bottles at your cheapest price, I'm pretty sure that's at Bull City @ $18. At least that's the cheapest I'm aware of. If you're looking for larger than 4oz bottles, you may be able to find it cheaper elsewhere. Is that what you're asking?

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This recipe is getting closer to great. The high citrus note has been evened out, and balanced with a stronger berry/cream taste in the middle.
Personally, It still needs more cream.
Im going to work on my next attempt tonight or tomorrow. I think I will try to utilize FA custard and FA vienna cream in the next one. Id be interested to see where that takes this recipe. FA custard works very well with fruit flavors, so it may be a home run.
Though all of these recipes are good, Im wondering if I will even notice if one of them is exceptional??:confused:

Fruit loops and cream
3%TFA Berry crunch
1%FA cream fresh
5%TFA fruit circles
1% TFA Graham Cracker Clear
3% TFA Malted Milk
1% FA Meringue
1% TFA Rice Crunchies
3% TFA tst marsh
1% FW yellow cake
1% FA billberry
2% CAP Ny cheesecake
.5% Acetyl pyrazine (or you could probably add another 1% of TFA rice crunchies)

Ok, finally got around to giving this whirl tonight. Been a fairly lengthy steep even after crock potting it.

It's good, and along the lines of some others in this thread. Initial impressions are that it has a lot going on in it though. Maybe too much. Kinda left wishing i had tried it sooner.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking back, i really liked the upfront and in your face berry effect of the Crunchberry in the OP, it wasn't cereal enough for me. I think somehow blending that with the some of the CK clone and trying to cream it up a bit might be my ticket.

Gonna give it a few experimental tries tomorrow night.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, finally got around to giving this whirl tonight. Been a fairly lengthy steep even after crock potting it.

It's good, and along the lines of some others in this thread. Initial impressions are that it has a lot going on in it though. Maybe too much. Kinda left wishing i had tried it sooner.
I agree, it has too much going on. It was really really good a few days after I made it, but after a long steep it lost its magic.
These 'tongue fuck' recipes dont always benifit from a long steep and tossing all types of shit in them may not be the answer.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I sell left over flavors to drippers at work...3 mouths before thy go bad. The recycling part is... I have a guy that buys my empties. He orders just the dripper on line. I told him to just order the bottles complete, it would be cheaper but still gets mine.lol So yes you did answer my question. Thank you

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not vape faster just have more to work with,more new experiences ....multiple variations with the same flavors
Oh no, I need to vape faster. I make 5ml testers and only make 10 or 15ml when I can't decide what else it needs. Only then will it steep for more than a day or two. The 5ml bottles only last a few hours sometimes.

@Melicious, did you come up with that Jackster Variant? It's really good. It needs it's own name. I'm vaping on v2 now and planning v3 already. Lots of flavor to this mix!!! If you like super loud juice, try this! Possibly my favorite cereal vape so far.

Jackster variant that Melicious posted here. When I make 5ml testers I have to round to an even decimal place so I put my first mix in parentheses. Mixed at 80VG.
FW Hazelnut 2.5% (2.8%, added an extra drop by mistake <- might have been a good mistake)
FA Meringue 3%
FA Bergamot 2%
Cap Sweet Tangerine 1.5% (1.6%)
FA Orange 1.5% (1.6%)
FA Lemon Sicily 1%
FW Yellow Cake 2%
TFA Fruit Circles 1%
Cap Sweet Strawberry 2%

For me and my gear (MutationX, 24ga dual 1/8" 7 wrap set to 60, 75 and 90W) the Sweet Tangerine was out front and verging on harsh. There's so much creamy (from the Merengue and Yellow Cake) and grainy (from the Hazelnut?) that it was still awesome though. I want to see if I can get the Sweet Tang to balance out. The Sweet Strawberry wasn't present and I think a lot of the fruits were getting buried by the yellow cake. So (@Pauly Walnuts will be proud) I changed a few things all at once with v2. Update - Vaped it while typing and it's not as good as v1. The sweet tang is balanced but somewhere else the balance got thrown off.

KeyserSoze's v2 (Melicious needs to name this) v3 plans in parentheses, not mixed yet.
FW Hazelnut 2.6% (2.8%)
FA Meringue 3%
FA Bergamot 2%
Cap Sweet Tangerine 1%
FA Orange 1.6% (might switch to Mandarin at 1% and work its way up from there?)
FA Lemon Sicily 1% (dropping this in hopes to clean up the profile, going to try and get all of the lemon from the FC)
FW Yellow Cake 1.6% (1.8%)
TFA Fruit Circles 2% (2.2%)
Cap Sweet Strawberry 2%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 1.2% (1.4%)

v3 is too many changes at once, as usual, but I can't help it. @Pauly Walnuts (among others) needs to work on this with me. ;)

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I should note, the recipes above don't really taste like any one cereal I've ever had (most cereal vapes don't actually taste like cereal but still). It's just a good grainy, creamy and fruity vape.

Peeps keep talking about FA Orange. Been on their web sight and the only thing they have is Mandarin Orange, can find just Orange.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh no, I need to vape faster. I make 5ml testers and only make 10 or 15ml when I can't decide what else it needs. Only then will it steep for more than a day or two. The 5ml bottles only last a few hours sometimes.

@Melicious, did you come up with that Jackster Variant? It's really good. It needs it's own name. I'm vaping on v2 now and planning v3 already. Lots of flavor to this mix!!! If you like super loud juice, try this! Possibly my favorite cereal vape so far.

Jackster variant that Melicious posted here. When I make 5ml testers I have to round to an even decimal place so I put my first mix in parentheses. Mixed at 80VG.
FW Hazelnut 2.5% (2.8%, added an extra drop by mistake <- might have been a good mistake)
FA Meringue 3%
FA Bergamot 2%
Cap Sweet Tangerine 1.5% (1.6%)
FA Orange 1.5% (1.6%)
FA Lemon Sicily 1%
FW Yellow Cake 2%
TFA Fruit Circles 1%
Cap Sweet Strawberry 2%

For me and my gear (MutationX, 24ga dual 1/8" 7 wrap set to 60, 75 and 90W) the Sweet Tangerine was out front and verging on harsh. There's so much creamy (from the Merengue and Yellow Cake) and grainy (from the Hazelnut?) that it was still awesome though. I want to see if I can get the Sweet Tang to balance out. The Sweet Strawberry wasn't present and I think a lot of the fruits were getting buried by the yellow cake. So (@Pauly Walnuts will be proud) I changed a few things all at once with v2. Update - Vaped it while typing and it's not as good as v1. The sweet tang is balanced but somewhere else the balance got thrown off.

KeyserSoze's v2 (Melicious needs to name this) v3 plans in parentheses, not mixed yet.
FW Hazelnut 2.6% (2.8%)
FA Meringue 3%
FA Bergamot 2%
Cap Sweet Tangerine 1%
FA Orange 1.6% (might switch to Mandarin at 1% and work its way up from there?)
FA Lemon Sicily 1% (dropping this in hopes to clean up the profile, going to try and get all of the lemon from the FC)
FW Yellow Cake 1.6% (1.8%)
TFA Fruit Circles 2% (2.2%)
Cap Sweet Strawberry 2%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 1.2% (1.4%)

v3 is too many changes at once, as usual, but I can't help it. @Pauly Walnuts (among others) needs to work on this with me. ;)
Too many changes too fast is the story of my fucking life.
So your saying the top recipe with the 1.6%tangerine is a bit too 'in your face tang tart', so you reduced it in your second recipe, but the second wasnt as good.
Im going to have to try these. Ive been working like a one armed stenographer with crabs at the OJ trial. So it may take a few days.

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Glad you liked it! I've been on a strawberry kick for a bit. It's my bacon. I think it makes everything taste better. I played around with Jackster's original because I never did get around to ordering FE lemon. After a few batches I decided to punch up the flavor and add fruit circles because I wanted a little more oomph. Then I got on my strawberry kick and haven't made any other revisions since. I try to always have a bottle of it on hand though. Feel free to name it if you like.

Does anyone have a good trix recipe or two I can try mixing

TFA Fruit Circles 8%
TFA Sweet Cream 2%
TFA Malted Milk Extra 2%
FW Hazelnut .5%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine .5%
TFA Ethyl Maltol (crystals at 10%) 1.5%

I don't know if it's Trix or Fruit Loops or Pebbles. I have a hard time distinguishing between the sugary fruity cereals, but then again I don't really eat them. I've had quite a few requests for it though and they're all calling it Trix.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Too many changes too fast is the story of my fucking life.
So your saying the top recipe with the 1.6%tangerine is a bit too 'in your face tang tart', so you reduced it in your second recipe, but the second wasnt as good.
Im going to have to try these. Ive been working like a one armed stenographer with crabs at the OJ trial. So it may take a few days.
I completely understand man. No worries at all. And yeah the only thing I do know about the orginal posted by Melicious is that (for me) there's a tad to much Yellow Cake and Sweet Tang. Start there and don't follow my flailing until you can try that. I have already subbed mandarin for the orange, dropped sicily altogether and upped 3 of the fruits, all since that post last night. Haven't vaped the latest yet.

I don't think my v2 was as good as the OG but v3 after a night sitting in my Arctic is pretty boss. Everything definitely melded after a overnight sitting.

@Melicious I'll name it if I have to but I think you should. And I think you did well using Fruit Circles in place of FE Lemon. I've messed with both and sometimes I'll use a little FE to boost FC but FC is better by itself IMHO.

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@KeyserSoze Can you post that last version with the dropped sicily? I'd like to give it a go. I wish I had more time for tinkering. I have too many interests and too little time. So, my creative genius had come up with CK strawberry for on the shelf but somehow I think you could do much better. I've seen your handy work elsewhere in the forums :D

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oo oo name it "Cream of Manchild" XD If not I'm reserving it for some other thing

My current vapemail so I can play along: FE Lemon, Cap Sweet Straw, TFA Marshmallow, TFA Bav Cream

I really like Cereal Milk FTC, that Strawberry ripe / Banana Cream in the base is nice steeped. Banana is the most forward fruit note, but when I notch it down to balance 1:1 with strawberry, the illusion of sweet/starchy milk is compromised. I'm subbing with the DX banana cream version which is nice but goes a little flat after a steep.

I haven't actually mixed anything from this thread sadly... hence vapemail, I'll be back :) Imma recent convert to this flavor league of yellow cake/hazelnut/meringue/

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Went digging through some of my first recipes. Here's one I actually named so I'm guessing I liked it. This was back before I had all the CK clone ingredients or had tried fruit circles. Citrus Punch used to be Dew something or other.

Dew Berry Crunch
TFA Citrus Punch 3%
TFA Sweet Cream 3%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine .5%
FA Meringue 2%
FW Yellow Cake 1%
TFA Blueberry Candy 1%
TFA Raspberry Sweet 1%
TFA Ripe Strawberry 1%
FW Hazelnut 2%

And more revisions I just took off the stir plate...

Dew Berry Crunch take 5 (or so)
TFA Citrus Punch 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 3%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine .5%
FA Merginue 2%
TFA Blueberry Candy 1%
TFA Raspberry Sweet 1%
TFA Ripe Strawberry 1%
FW Hazelnut 2%
TFA Frosted Donut 1%
TFA Fruit Circles 1%

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Went ahead and whipped up the first recipe too. The citrus punch definitely stands out more than in take 5. I think I prefer take 5 a little more, but the first would probably be better with citrus punch at 2%.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@KeyserSoze Can you post that last version with the dropped sicily? I'd like to give it a go. I wish I had more time for tinkering. I have too many interests and too little time. So, my creative genius had come up with CK strawberry for on the shelf but somehow I think you could do much better. I've seen your handy work elsewhere in the forums :D

Aw shucks. I'm flattered and I will try to do it justice. Most of the time though I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to DIY. With my experience and skill level I should be working on 3 flavor recipes max, not 9. I know all about too many interests and too little time as well. :( Here's the latest revision.

Cereal-esque Fruit Gangbang V4 (I told you you shouldn't let me name things). Or Maybe "JoJo" (the Cereal Killer Klown from Outer Space)
FA Meringue 2.8%
FW Hazelnut 2.6%
TFA Fruit Circles 2.6%
CAP Sweet Strawberry 2.2%
FA Bergamot 2%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 2%
FW Yellow Cake 1.6%
FA Mandarin 1.6%
Cap Sweet Tangerine 1.2%

It's showing promise but maybe a little light on the orange flavors. The strawberry and lemon are pretty well balanced. Not enough grainy-ness though. I have a crazy idea for v5, drop the hazelnut and yellow cake altogether and drop meringue to 1%. Then add 5% TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust. Maybe drop Meringue too in favor of 0.5% EM. Going to leave the fruits the same though so I can see what happens to their balance when I change the cream/grain base.

oo oo name it "Cream of Manchild" XD If not I'm reserving it for some other thing

My current vapemail so I can play along: FE Lemon, Cap Sweet Straw, TFA Marshmallow, TFA Bav Cream

I really like Cereal Milk FTC, that Strawberry ripe / Banana Cream in the base is nice steeped. Banana is the most forward fruit note, but when I notch it down to balance 1:1 with strawberry, the illusion of sweet/starchy milk is compromised. I'm subbing with the DX banana cream version which is nice but goes a little flat after a steep.

I haven't actually mixed anything from this thread sadly... hence vapemail, I'll be back :) Imma recent convert to this flavor league of yellow cake/hazelnut/meringue/
That's a negative on Cream of Manchild, over. :p

Nice additions to the arsenal! I put the Arse in Arsenal. Sorry, couldn't keep that one in. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about the Meringue/YC/Hazelnut combo. It's good... but for me, in my gear, it doesn't give me "cereal" like Graham Cracker Crust has in the past. One thing I have noticed is that Yellow Cake will cover up fruits. You can add more fruit or just drop back the YC. They are always playing tug of war.

I very much look forward to your input @Laughmore! We've gained a powerhouse mixer in this thread folks!

Here's the recipe that gave me that "holy crap" moment regarding Graham Cracker Crust <- TFA CGCC from here on out bc I'm tired of typing that crap out! Unfortunately I don't have a author to attribute this to but it's good. I don't have French Vanilla so I think I used FA Vanilla Bourbon instead.

Crunchberries (all TFA)
Strawberry Ripe 10%
CGCC 5%
Bavarian Creme 6%
French Vanilla 2%

I'm going to have to mix some of that up soon. It spun off to a Unicorn Milk clone but I need to try the Crunchberries again.

Last edited:

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I tried the one from the OP as well; I liked it as soon as I finished mixing it. I'm gonna try again with a bit less on the Fruit Circles, but that's just my taste. And from what I read, that calms down in a few days anyway.

shadows69

Member For 4 Years
I'm wondering if the graham cracker crust should be cheesecake graham cracker crust? I make crunch berries all the time with different recipes and still have not nailed just the way I want it.

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aw shucks. I'm flattered and I will try to do it justice. Most of the time though I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to DIY. With my experience and skill level I should be working on 3 flavor recipes max, not 9. I know all about too many interests and too little time as well. :( Here's the latest revision.

Cereal-esque Fruit Gangbang V4 (I told you you shouldn't let me name things). Or Maybe "JoJo" (the Cereal Killer Klown from Outer Space)
FA Meringue 2.8%
FW Hazelnut 2.6%
TFA Fruit Circles 2.6%
CAP Sweet Strawberry 2.2%
FA Bergamot 2%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 2%
FW Yellow Cake 1.6%
FA Mandarin 1.6%
Cap Sweet Tangerine 1.2%

It's showing promise but maybe a little light on the orange flavors. The strawberry and lemon are pretty well balanced. Not enough grainy-ness though. I have a crazy idea for v5, drop the hazelnut and yellow cake altogether and drop meringue to 1%. Then add 5% TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust. Maybe drop Meringue too in favor of 0.5% EM. Going to leave the fruits the same though so I can see what happens to their balance when I change the cream/grain base.

That's a negative on Cream of Manchild, over.

Nice additions to the arsenal! I put the Arse in Arsenal. Sorry, couldn't keep that one in. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about the Meringue/YC/Hazelnut combo. It's good... but for me, in my gear, it doesn't give me "cereal" like Graham Cracker Crust has in the past. One thing I have noticed is that Yellow Cake will cover up fruits. You can add more fruit or just drop back the YC. They are always playing tug of war.

I very much look forward to your input @Laughmore! We've gained a powerhouse mixer in this thread folks!

Here's the recipe that gave me that "holy crap" moment regarding Graham Cracker Crust <- TFA CGCC from here on out bc I'm tired of typing that crap out! Unfortunately I don't have a author to attribute this to but it's good. I don't have French Vanilla so I think I used FA Vanilla Bourbon instead.

Crunchberries (all TFA)
Strawberry Ripe 10%
CGCC 5%
Bavarian Creme 6%
French Vanilla 2%

I'm going to have to mix some of that up soon. It spun off to a Unicorn Milk clone but I need to try the Crunchberries again.
Which TFA french vanilla?

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm wondering if the graham cracker crust should be cheesecake graham cracker crust? I make crunch berries all the time with different recipes and still have not nailed just the way I want it.
You're right. Cheesecake graham cracker crust is the only graham cracker crust I know of but I get lazy typing out that long ass name. From here on out I'll be typing TFA CGCC. Hopefully it'll catch on and save us all some time.
Which TFA french vanilla?
Regular? I don't have it and it's a recipe I found on reddit (wish I could give credit). I subbed a different Vanilla and it still worked. The Strawberry, CGCC and creme are the stars.

VU Sponsors