Become a Patron!

The Cereal Mixing Megathread!

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@TBrill20 and @Heather, here's louie's loops compliments of @PD Fitzpatrick.
3% TFA Fruit Circles
2% TFA Bavarian Cream
1% FA Bilberry
.5% TFA Acetyl Pyrazine
.5% TFA Marshmallow
.5% FW Hazelnut
.3% FA Lime Cold Pressed
.3% TFA Vanillin
5-10 drops CAP Vanilla Custard per 15 ml finished juice

You may have to fine tune the vanilla custard to suit your taste. 10 drops was to much and covered up the flavor to me. It really helps give it that cereal in milk flavor IMO.

How would this be without lime cold pressed? I don't have Bavarian cream but can sub it with a fa cream and don't have cap vanilla custard but can sub it for one of fa custard.

xXxLEONIDASxXx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe I'm not searching for the right terms but how do you achieve the 'dry cereal' effect? Between reddit and here I can't find anything on it.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just don't add any creams, to go further use a different Hazelnut (FW's is creamy). Jacksters and louie's were pretty "dry cereal" to me before I added creams.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just don't add any creams, to go further use a different Hazelnut (FW's is creamy). Jacksters and louie's were pretty "dry cereal" to me before I added creams.
I like the dry cereal effect too. I will try it with out the creams.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The AP will give it that dry corn cereal flavor more than any of the other flavors. Think mexi restaurant corn chip flavor when you think AP.
So I better order some AP. Darn 2 orders in the past week and somehow I didn't order it because I thought I already had it. I'm not very organized with my flavors. I really need to work on that.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do that more times than I like, I have a couple of box things my wife had from girl stuff that I sectioned off to hold flavor bottles in place but I am out growing them quickly and sometimes lose track of what I have (or need) in inventory too :confused:

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's the one I mentioned before that I had to go look up. The other mostly FA one, Louie's Loops, is already posted in this thread. I'd love to hear @HeadInClouds' take on this recipe -- I was hoping he'd chime in at some point, but this recipe should be right in his wheelhouse so hopefully he'll notice this tag and share some FA wisdom, or even mix this up himself and comment!

@Botboy141's Fruity Pebbles

2% Lemon Sicily (FA)
1% Mandarin (FA)
1% Lime Cold Press (FA)
1.5% Black Cherry (FA)
1% Strawberry (FA)
0.5% Bilberry (FA)
0.5% Raspberry (FA)
1.5% Meringue (FA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)
0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
2d per 10ml Sweetener (TFA)
1d per 10ml Tart and Sour (TFA)
I mixed this up last night minus the tart and sour (11 out of 12 without ordering ain't bad!). I'll report back in a few days. Also just mixed up @Badgerfacedcat 's Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I'm still making friends with FW Cake (Yellow) @ 2%. Maybe steeping will tame it and allow anything else to come forward.
I do that more times than I like, I have a couple of box things my wife had from girl stuff that I sectioned off to hold flavor bottles in place but I am out growing them quickly and sometimes lose track of what I have (or need) in inventory too :confused:
Cosmetic organizers are awesome for flavorings. I use a few like this.

esca-curved-cosmetic-organizer-278x278.jpg

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those would work and they are cheap at fasttech but there is indirect sunlight that could get to the area I keep flavors at so I keep them in a closed box.

Maybe light won't affect them, but with the dough I have into flavors, I don't want to chance it.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ah. Didn't think about sunlight. Good call. I have a big drafty old house and put up a dark wool blanket over the window in my mixing / storage room this winter. Needless to say it's staying up now that I DIY.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How would this be without lime cold pressed? I don't have Bavarian cream but can sub it with a fa cream and don't have cap vanilla custard but can sub it for one of fa custard.
I'm not real sure, I've never tried it w/o the lime cold pressed. Mix a small amount and give it a try.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no TFA Acetyl Pyrazine. Anyone know if I can substitute or leave out? Thanks in advance.
I don't know of any substitutes, I know it really goes a long way toward making a "cereal" flavor though.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know of any substitutes, I know it really goes a long way toward making a "cereal" flavor though.
Noted. I have a friend sending me some. Hopefully it is the magic ingredient I have been missing!

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Noted. I have a friend sending me some. Hopefully it is the magic ingredient I have been missing!
I made another batch of LL tonight and added 3 drops caps vanilla custard per 15 ml and 2% FA meringue and I'm really liking it. The meringue really adds that sugary sweetness of loops IMO.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the dry cereal effect too. I will try it with out the creams.
You can try FA Cookie as substitute for AP too. I mixed the fruity pebbles recipe by botboy141 (posted above by returnity) using 1/3rd AP and 2/3rds FA Cookie and it's quite nice. FA Meringue acts as the "milk", but I feel it also adds something "cerealish"--and it's not particularly milky, so it might be one to try if you like the dry cereal effect.

I say it adds a cereal note to fruits remembering earlier experiments mixing Strawberry with it and getting a distinct sense of Frankenberry--even though there were no explicitly corny or bready flavors in the mix: at the time, I wrote:
"FA Strawberry at 3% with 1% meringue and 3% TFA Strawberry tastes a lot like the cereal [Frankenberry]--but only after a few days of sitting around..."

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I been lurking since this thread started. Lots of great info. I'll be doing a few mixes after this weekend. Thank you!

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust, TFA Berry Crunch, and (likely) FW Hazelnut (and most hazelnut flavors), I believe as well as FA Cookie, all contain an amount of Acetyl Pyrazine, so you can balance AP or attempt to replace it using those flavors, among others, @Heather. I'd love to hear from some people trying a TongueFuck-style recipe as well, though I admit I've not tried Botboy's Fruity Pebbles, as I'm still short a couple flavors even now. Knowing him, I'm sure it's good but I don't really mix other people's recipes often, I mostly just look to them for information about how to approach what I want in a related mix of my own design. Don't be afraid to experiment outside the lines here, guys -- posting recipes is great but that doesn't mean you *need* to mix them exactly as written to learn from them.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is true. I am looking at the recipes like they are set in stone. I am so new to DIY that I am still just learning how each flavor singularly works.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That is true. I am looking at the recipes like they are set in stone. I am so new to DIY that I am still just learning how each flavor singularly works.

that is the best way, Heather.. it might seems slow but getting familiar with each before combining really helps.
nothing is ever "gota do it this way"
it's diy, make it your own and love everything, even the boo boo's for it all will teach you a bit.. ;)

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's the current state of a project that /u/Enyawreklaw has been working on for a while on reddit, Cereal Milk. It's not a clone of anything specifically, it's an attempt to make a vape flavored like the milk in the bottom of a bowl when you've finished the cereal that you love to drink. He included versions for Froot Loops and Crunchberry types of milk. I'm going to give this a try this week for sure!

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the current state of a project that /u/Enyawreklaw has been working on for a while on reddit, Cereal Milk. It's not a clone of anything specifically, it's an attempt to make a vape flavored like the milk in the bottom of a bowl when you've finished the cereal that you love to drink. He included versions for Froot Loops and Crunchberry types of milk. I'm going to give this a try this week for sure!
Wow! I've been lurking this thread for a minute. This looks fantastic! Going to be putting in an order next week, those flavors will be in the order for sure! I can almost taste it now! The bottom of the bowl has always been my favorite. Looking forward to this one.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that is the best way, Heather.. it might seems slow but getting familiar with each before combining really helps.
nothing is ever "gota do it this way"
it's diy, make it your own and love everything, even the boo boo's for it all will teach you a bit.. ;)
Very True!! Thanks for the encouragement.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey all, I've lurked in here for a bit but haven't said anything . been mixing about 8 months or so, and self taught so, a lot of the jargon and what not is way over my head,
And I don't measure either, but wanted to pass along a super easy one that I nailed down.
Just under 20% flavoring all Tfa max vg
Equal parts berry crunch and rice crunchies with half part graham cracker clear

Its like licking the inside of a captain crunch bag

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey all, I've lurked in here for a bit but haven't said anything . been mixing about 8 months or so, and self taught so, a lot of the jargon and what not is way over my head,
And I don't measure either, but wanted to pass along a super easy one that I nailed down.
Just under 205 flavoring all Tfa max vg
Equal parts berry crunch and rice crunchies with half part graham cracker clear

Its like licking the inside of a captain crunch bag
205?

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know a clone of "the milk" from teleos? It is so good. Or even crunch from teleos? Haven't really found anything

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I mixed up the tongue fuck version last night, with two additions. I added 1%FA meringue and 1%tfa rice crunchies. I heated it to 150 for an hour and now its starting its steep.
Im vaping it right now and its not bad. Im getting a bitter type citrus undertone from the fruit circles, but everything else seems in line. Im sure it will get better with time.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i brought some of the CK clone (2 1/2 week natural steep) into work today, and it was an absolute homerun for everybody that tried it. They were all asking me to make them 30ml bottles asap.

I like it, but still didn't "pop" for me in the dripper as much PD Fitzpatrick's listed latter in the thread did. My forever muted taste buds tend to suck though.

Just broke out Tonguefuck (i made them all up at the same time) for the first time an hour ago. Like PD Fitz's, it's a pretty strong flavor. Seems to be "missing" something, for me, that i can't quite put my finger on though.

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So i brought some of the CK clone (2 1/2 week natural steep) into work today, and it was an absolute homerun for everybody that tried it. They were all asking me to make them 30ml bottles asap.

I like it, but still didn't "pop" for me in the dripper as much PD Fitzpatrick's listed latter in the thread did. My forever muted taste buds tend to suck though.

Just broke out Tonguefuck (i made them all up at the same time) for the first time an hour ago. Like PD Fitz's, it's a pretty strong flavor. Seems to be "missing" something, for me, that i can't quite put my finger on though.
For me, The tonguefuck is missing cream at the bottom level, and tart in the middle. The fruit circles provides decent high level tartness and the cereally 'fruitloop, fruity pebble' main flavor, but the other flavors dont support it very well.

Its been a few days and the bitter citrus undertone has gone away and the cream has developed a bit. Its a great vape, but its not perfect yet.
Im thinking of dropping fruit circles down by 2%, and adding FA bilberry, tfa orange cream, and FA cold pressed lime @ .5% each. Also, Im going to drop FA cream fresh down to 1%, add tfa coconut extra @1%. A couple other things need modified as well, IMO.
It will look like this

bavarian cream 3%
berry crunch 3%
cream fresh 1%
fruit circles 5%
fa bilberry 0.5%
fa cold pressed lime 0.5%
tfa orange cream 0.5%
sweet cream 2%
marshmallow 2%
fa meringue 1%
rice crunchies 1.5%
coconut extra 1%

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just mixed up a small batch, Ill report back in a couple days.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me, The tonguefuck is missing cream at the bottom level, and tart in the middle. The fruit circles provides decent high level tartness and the cereally 'fruitloop, fruity pebble' main flavor, but the other flavors dont support it very well.

Yeah, after 5ml or so that summary pretty much nails it imo.

Interested in hearing the results of your adjustment.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have I mentioned how much I like botboy141's Fruity Pebbles? I do! (The recipe is in this thread in one or two places--it's all FA fruits + ap + sour + sweetener). It's my first cereal vape, ever, though, so my opinion isn't one of a cereal connoisseur.

After reading so many comments (here and elsewhere) about how weird-tasting or finicky or difficult to balance or takes-forever-to-steep these prefab cereal flavors can be, I feel like just building it myself is probably the way to go. This was good from the outset and just got better during its short life of one week before I vaped it all.

Does anybody have any thoughts about what the advantages to using "crunch berries" or "fruit loops" are over building ?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So after only 24hrs of steep the recipe I listed above is really good. The high citrus note of the fruit circles has been mellowed out, the middle berry/cereal notes have increased and the overall creaminess has gotten much more prominent.
Hopefully it stands up to steeping, because right now its great.
If anyone has all the flavors, I'd would recommend trying it for yourself.

juice junkie lover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What does everyone think about taking a fruity pebbles and adding some fw yogurt to it? Would you tone down some of the creams?

juice junkie lover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Badgerfacedcat...thanks so much I've been following you on a different forum and have been waiting to see what you came up with on that recipe and the rice krispy. I can't wait to get home tomorrow and mix this up! You're recipes are awesome dude! Thanks again :)

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coco puffs/pebbles:

2% FA Meringue
2% FW Hazelnut
2% Yellowcake
2% TFA Cocoa rounds
2% TFA Double Chocolate Clear or 1% FA Chocolate
0.5% TFA Brown Sugar

Tastes pretty spot on. Benefits from a few days steep.
Enjoy
Moee flavors I need to get. This looks good

Badgerfacedcat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Badgerfacedcat...thanks so much I've been following you on a different forum and have been waiting to see what you came up with on that recipe and the rice krispy. I can't wait to get home tomorrow and mix this up! You're recipes are awesome dude! Thanks again :)

I won't be attempting rice krispies. Seems simple enough though. Cereal stone + tfa crispy rice (or whatever they call it) + some marshmallow. Maybe some brown sugar for sweetness.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've seen people refer to cereal stone (and fruit stone) in a few posts, but I don't know what they mean! Can anyone point me in the right direction? :)

SpiderMonkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cereal stone is a BASE flavoring mix....2%this 2% that...etc. use that base to work other recipes off of. It helps to not have to constantly have to pull out all the same flavors to make different cereal juices. Just pull a percentage from the premixed BASE and add from there.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cereal stone is a BASE flavoring mix....2%this 2% that...etc. use that base to work other recipes off of. It helps to not have to constantly have to pull out all the same flavors to make different cereal juices. Just pull a percentage from the premixed BASE and add from there.
Gotcha! But its referred to YOUR (as in personal choice) Base, or is it referring to a base called cereal stone that it's floating around?

DoctorIdiot

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys,

I've been lurking in this thread (as well as the reddit thread and many others) for a while, just soaking up the knowledge.

I've been DIYing for about a year, and have a stable of about 10 pretty solid self-made recipes I keep in rotation for my wife and myself. about 3 months ago i finally discovered the joy that is the cereal vape, and realized i'd completely ignored one of the richest areas of vape flavors.

Since then, I've purchased dozens of new flavorings, and mixed up quite a few tasty (and nasty) concoctions in my quest to add "cereals" to my mixing skillset. I've got a seriously bangin' fruit cereal vape that I call Loop Berou (pronounce "loo buh-roo" after the cajun folklore creature the Loup Garou. yes, i'm a displaced cajun) and a more candy-like fruit-loops vape with a serious and surprising backend bite that I call "Lo_Ops"

But my wife hates all fruit based vapes, and so my most recent quest has been to get a straight up Honey Nut Cheerios in Milk, and i'm having some issues. What I have created is, basically, Honeycomb in milk. We actually both rather like it, and I think I'll be keeping it in rotation once I iron out some kinks. but it's NOT Honey Nut Cheerios. it's missing something, some sort of heavier, maybe darker tone to bring it from the rice/corn level of Honeycomb down to the oaty level of Cheerios. I'm turning to you guys for expert help :)

So here is version one of Rice'n'Bees

1. 1.5% Nut Mix FlavourArt
  2. 0.5% Toasted Almond Signature
  3. 0.75% Hazelnut FlavorWest
  4. 1.0% Vanilla Classic FlavourArt
  5. 1.5% Vienna Cream FlavourArt
  6. 1.5% Meringue FlavourArt
  7. 0.5% Caramel FlavourArt
  8. 0.25% Honey FlavourArt
  9. 1.0% Acetyl Pyrazine Signature
  10. 0.5% Cookie FlavourArt
  11. 0.5% Marzipan FlavourArt
  12. 3.0% Fresh Cream FlavourArt
  13. 3.0% Cereal Crunch FlavorWest
This was not made in a vacuum, of course. I've nearly every one of these flavors solo, and i've tried many many different combinations of them while building my earlier "cereal bases" that I used for the fruity cereal vapes and other experiments. I know Flavorwest's Cereal Crunch is not well or widely respected, but I find it to be quite useful when I want to just bring up the "floor" of cereal/grain notes without coloring anything else in the blend. It's useless solo, but plays well with others, imho. When coupled with that tiny bit of FA Honey, you are about 70% of the way to just about any "honey type" cereal base, I think. Most of the rest is either bringing the milk to the party, or trying to get the nutty/oaty tones of the Cheerios. This is where I've utterly failed.

Like I said, this one is quite delicious, which is nice. I think pretty much nails the Honeycomb idea of a lighter grain honey-type cereal in milk, and it's super smooth in all of my drippers (haven't run a Orchid/Goblin/Silverplay tank of it yet, but I shall tomorrow), but it just lacks some sorta oaty SOMETHING. I've been working at this one too much and I'm starting to think myself in circles, which is why I've come to you masters. Feel free to try this recipe out if you'd like (for personal non-commercial use only, obviously, blah blah blah), or just scrutinize it with a critical eye. If anyone can please help me figure out how to bring the OATS to the party and turn this sucker into Honey Nut Cheerios, I'd be eternally grateful. Or at least for a week or so afterwards, "eternity" is rather a long time...

Last edited:

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this CK clone is certainly growing on me the more i vape it. Enough that i just made 120ml of it, and i rarely make that much at one time of anything.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a dumbass. Just posted a cereal recipe, should have just added here. The base for the cereal in mine is the 2 2 2 ratio a.lot of you guys are.using. Works.great with a.bit of ap.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys,

I've been lurking in this thread (as well as the reddit thread and many others) for a while, just soaking up the knowledge.

I've been DIYing for about a year, and have a stable of about 10 pretty solid self-made recipes I keep in rotation for my wife and myself. about 3 months ago i finally discovered the joy that is the cereal vape, and realized i'd completely ignored one of the richest areas of vape flavors.

Since then, I've purchased dozens of new flavorings, and mixed up quite a few tasty (and nasty) concoctions in my quest to add "cereals" to my mixing skillset. I've got a seriously bangin' fruit cereal vape that I call Loop Berou (pronounce "loo buh-roo" after the cajun folklore creature the Loup Garou. yes, i'm a displaced cajun) and a more candy-like fruit-loops vape with a serious and surprising backend bite that I call "Lo_Ops"

But my wife hates all fruit based vapes, and so my most recent quest has been to get a straight up Honey Nut Cheerios in Milk, and i'm having some issues. What I have created is, basically, Honeycomb in milk. We actually both rather like it, and I think I'll be keeping it in rotation once I iron out some kinks. but it's NOT Honey Nut Cheerios. it's missing something, some sort of heavier, maybe darker tone to bring it from the rice/corn level of Honeycomb down to the oaty level of Cheerios. I'm turning to you guys for expert help :)

So here is version one of Rice'n'Bees

1. 1.5% Nut Mix FlavourArt
  2. 0.5% Toasted Almond Signature
  3. 0.75% Hazelnut FlavorWest
  4. 1.0% Vanilla Classic FlavourArt
  5. 1.5% Vienna Cream FlavourArt
  6. 1.5% Meringue FlavourArt
  7. 0.5% Caramel FlavourArt
  8. 0.25% Honey FlavourArt
  9. 1.0% Acetyl Pyrazine Signature
  10. 0.5% Cookie FlavourArt
  11. 0.5% Marzipan FlavourArt
  12. 3.0% Fresh Cream FlavourArt
  13. 3.0% Cereal Crunch FlavorWest
This was not made in a vacuum, of course. I've nearly every one of these flavors solo, and i've tried many many different combinations of them while building my earlier "cereal bases" that I used for the fruity cereal vapes and other experiments. I know Flavorwest's Cereal Crunch is not well or widely respected, but I find it to be quite useful when I want to just bring up the "floor" of cereal/grain notes without coloring anything else in the blend. It's useless solo, but plays well with others, imho. When coupled with that tiny bit of FA Honey, you are about 70% of the way to just about any "honey type" cereal base, I think. Most of the rest is either bringing the milk to the party, or trying to get the nutty/oaty tones of the Cheerios. This is where I've utterly failed.

Like I said, this one is quite delicious, which is nice. I think pretty much nails the Honeycomb idea of a lighter grain honey-type cereal in milk, and it's super smooth in all of my drippers (haven't run a Orchid/Goblin/Silverplay tank of it yet, but I shall tomorrow), but it just lacks some sorta oaty SOMETHING. I've been working at this one too much and I'm starting to think myself in circles, which is why I've come to you masters. Feel free to try this recipe out if you'd like (for personal non-commercial use only, obviously, blah blah blah), or just scrutinize it with a critical eye. If anyone can please help me figure out how to bring the OATS to the party and turn this sucker into Honey Nut Cheerios, I'd be eternally grateful. Or at least for a week or so afterwards, "eternity" is rather a long time...
Serious props for a great post! I've been working on a similar project, and it seems we share an approach. I think I have everything to make this on hand (except the damn FW Cereal Crunch, might try TFA Berry Crunch since it's short on berry and long on crunch), so I'll post back if I get a chance to give yours a taste.

@Pauly Walnuts, how did your last attempt turn out after some aging? Sorry I've been gone, been really busy with work and school recently.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Serious props for a great post! I've been working on a similar project, and it seems we share an approach. I think I have everything to make this on hand (except the damn FW Cereal Crunch, might try TFA Berry Crunch since it's short on berry and long on crunch), so I'll post back if I get a chance to give yours a taste.

@Pauly Walnuts, how did your last attempt turn out after some aging? Sorry I've been gone, been really busy with work and school recently.
Give me a minute, I'll post up my latest and best attempt so far. Gotta get to my desktop.

VU Sponsors