Become a Patron!

The Cereal Mixing Megathread!

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright, so I've seen a lot of discussions recently about the Cereal Killa clone and ANML Looper clones and other cereal mixes, and this happens to be one of my specialty areas and one of my favorite things to explore right now while mixing, so I was hoping to bring some of the best recipes and people chasing this dragon together in one thread to pool our collective cleverness. I'll start things off with the basics.

I think everyone is probably familiar with jackster's Cereal Killa clone by now, and it's a good recipe, so I'll reproduce it here for those who haven't mixed it. This is his final revised version, not his first attempt (which had AP):

Cereal Killa Clone (v2)
  • Meringue (FA) - 2%
  • Bergamot (FA) - 1.5%
  • Orange (FA) - 1%
  • Tangerine (CAP) - 1%
  • Hazelnut (FW) - 2%
  • Yellow Cake (FW) - 2%
  • Lemon (FE) - 3% **
**Note: If you can't get FE Lemon (only ECX has it and it's frequently out of stock), the recommended substitute is TFA Lemon at 1% + CAP Lemon Sicily at 2%. That's as close as it gets to the awesomeness of FE Lemon.

The other main school of fruity cereal mixing is epitomized by recipes such as the Tonguefuck Revision by /u/tet5uo on reddit, which is an excellent starting point for a cereal juice. I see a lot of misinformed people posting it as a Looper clone on ELR, but it's just a original recipe that happens to make for a delicious fruity cereal w/ a splash of milk. Mix it up, play with it, have fun -- it's delicious, especially after aging a week when the fruit circles settles down! I think Fruit Circles (TFA) gets a lot of hate from people who don't use it properly, because used judiciously it's quite effective.

Tonguefuck
  • 7% Fruit Circles (TFA)
  • 2.5% Berry Crunch (TFA)
  • 2% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
  • 1.5% Sweet Cream (TFA)
  • 2% Marshmallow (TFA)
  • 3% Cream Fresh (FA)
Based on these two recipes, there are nearly infinite directions you can go in. People have crafted everything from Cinnamon Toast Crunch to Apple Jacks to Oops! All Berries Capt'n Crunch to Honey Nut Cheerios to Cocoa Puffs, and more. I also found this reddit thread to be quite helpful for those on a cereal mixing quest: Making the perfect cereal vape.

There's another recipe I feel is worth mentioning because it takes a different approach, and it's a simple mix that you can try without buying any specialized flavors (unlike the two recipes mentioned above). I don't personally think this is actually an on-point recipe for a true cereal flavor, but I've included it because it's decent, popular, and accessible. I think tweaking this could yield something good though.

Crunch Berries (by /u/slimfrinky)
  • 10% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
  • 6% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
  • 5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA)
  • 2% French Vanilla (TFA) /OR/ Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
  • 0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TFA) [Optional]
This is getting long, so I'm going to wrap it up for now, but I did want to note that recently, /u/Badgerfacedcat posted two recipes from his cereal project on reddit as well. I haven't had time to mix them, but I gave feedback when he was working on them and I think they've got a lot of promise. His efforts center around a Cerealstone base (Hazelnut/Meringue/Yellow Cake), which he derived from jackster's CK clone. Here's the link for his Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe, and here's his Crunchberries recipe.

I'd like to see what we can come up with here at VU, so I intend to add to this thread with more recipes from my own mixing log and some other good ones I've accumulated over the past year or so DIY mixing. Most of my mixing is done on reddit, where I'm a mod in /r/DIY_ejuice, but I've been trying to spend more time here on VU lately too. Hopefully you guys will join in, posting some of your favorites and your own attempts here. I know I've seen a couple interesting Golden Grahams recipes posted here in just the past month or so! Show me what you got, guys!

Last edited:

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm down for this. Subscribed. Nothing worthwhile to contribute at the moment, though!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cereal is my next mixing adventure, I just need to figure out where to start, which is tough.

If you have any "must buy" cereal flavoring suggestions, cereal newbs like me would benefit greatly.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cereal is my next mixing adventure, I just need to figure out where to start, which is tough.

If you have any "must buy" cereal flavoring suggestions, cereal newbs like me would benefit greatly.
Here's a (non-inclusive) list I've been putting together for a while now:

FW Yellow Cake - May gunk coils but smells/tastes heavenly for cake flavor.
FW Hazelnut - Said to be the creamiest, mildest hazelnut flavor.
TFA Berry Crunch - Berry cereal, light on berry heavy on cereal. Contains a bit of acetyl pyrazine (roasted, bready, nutty)
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust: Light cream cheese richness with graham flavor and acetyl pyrazine
TFA Graham Cracker Clear - Milder, less spicy Graham Cracker than CAP. Useful for graham flavoring.
TFA Fruit Circles - Lemon-y part of fruit loops, recognizable note in many cereal juices. Chemical/Lemon Pledge if abused.
TFA Sweet Cream/Bavarian Cream - Add dimensions and richness to give depth and definition to a milk note
TFA Brown Sugar - Use sparingly (0.5-1%) where needed.
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (5%) - Nutty, bready, roasted, popcorn, corn chip flavor molecule. Use sparingly (0.5%-1%) where needed.
FA Cream Fresh - I use this as the main component of my milkiness, as I prefer it over TFA Dairy/Milk.
FA Cookie - I use this to add a very different type of cereal grain flavor than Berry Crunch
FA Meringue - Dead on for that sugary, coated smell you get from a freshly opened bag of Froot Loops.
FA Apple Pie - Bread/pastry flavoring with very mild apple notes.
FA Apple - Better than FA Fuji when you're aiming for artificial apple flavorings
FA Cinnamon Ceylon - That bakery type of cinnamon flavor you need for cinnamon cereals
FA Honey - Useful diluted to 10% strength in PG at 0.05-0.1% (so 0.5-1% of the 10% dilution)
FA Cocoa - Based on HIC's reports, I think this is the ticket for chocolate/cocoa, but I haven't tried it.
Medicine Flower Dark/Milk/White Chocolate - IMO the best choice for chocolate flavorings by far

All of these work very well, but there are other possibilities I haven't listed or even tried yet as well. Things I wouldn't recommend at all include One-on-One's 'cereal'-type flavors & FW's 'cereal'-type flavors (possibly excluding Apple Jax, but I haven't dared try that one after the other two). I'd love to see what @HeadInClouds could add to my ingredients list, which is one of the reasons I wanted to start this thread here at VU, rather than doing it at reddit (where I spend most of my time modding/posting).

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I have seven of those, sweet cream, bav cream, brown sugar, acetyl pyrazine, cream fresh , cookie and cinnamon ceylon.
I guess im off to a better start than most

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I searched for Medicine Flower chocolates........ CRAZY expensive! 40 bucks for 30 ml?
Other than that, I have them all!! I will start testing tomorrow!! Thanks man!!

indian ocean steamcloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I searched for Medicine Flower chocolates........ CRAZY expensive! 40 bucks for 30 ml?

Medicine Flower stuff is MASSIVELY potent. Way more potent than FA flavors and extremely good by all accounts.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, you use MF at sub-1% levels. Their stuff is pure flavor, CO2 extracted from the actual item on the label, and not diluted with VG/PG/alcohol at all. You can get Medicine Flower dilutions relatively cheaply, I buy 9:1 (10%) dilutions from a friend of mine who sells them online too. If you google "Medicine Flower dilutions" his site (7bucktees.com) is on the very first page. That's really not a crucial flavor for the cereal project though, just a personal preference for chocolate.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So glad you started this thread! I am going to mix up your suggestions today. Also order some of the flavorings you mentioned!

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I too am super glad to see this thread. Thanks a lot @returnity! I have about half, maybe more, of your must have flavors. I just got FW Cake (yellow) and FW Apple Jacks (don't be scared, it's good). FW AJ just needs a little help. I'm working on that and will report back when I have something that really works. Apparently my first stab adding FA Meringue, Vienna Cream, Apple, Apple Pie and Fresh Cream is turning heads in 2 states already haha.

I haven't used FW Cake (Yellow) yet. I'm even more stoked to try it now.

I have FA Hazelnut. Would it still be a good idea to get FW Hazelnut? I'm about to place an order from RTS anyway but I've barely touched the FA Hazelnut. Trying to keep the urban sprawl of flavorings to a minimum at this point.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great thread idea! When I first started mixing I tried both Fruit Circles and Berry Crunch standalone, with horrible results. Saw the Tonguefuck posted up here today and decided to try a variant based on what I have in the flavor crate with pretty damn good results. I don't know what exactly I've got, but I like it:

6% TFA Fruit Circles
3% TFA Berry Crunch
1.5% FA Cream Fresh
1.5% FA Cookie
1% FA Oba Oba

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm going to mix 1 or 2 of these this weekend hopefully. @returnity I see you're a big fan of FW yellow cake. I think it smells divine but Vapes like crap. What am I doing wrong here? Any percentage tips (mixes and/or standalone) that can wake that flavor up? Any mixers that bring it up to par? To me it tastes muted plain and unexciting even at high percentages.

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I too am super glad to see this thread. Thanks a lot @returnity! I have about half, maybe more, of your must have flavors. I just got FW Cake (yellow) and FW Apple Jacks (don't be scared, it's good). FW AJ just needs a little help. I'm working on that and will report back when I have something that really works. Apparently my first stab adding FA Meringue, Vienna Cream, Apple, Apple Pie and Fresh Cream is turning heads in 2 states already haha.

I haven't used FW Cake (Yellow) yet. I'm even more stoked to try it now.

I have FA Hazelnut. Would it still be a good idea to get FW Hazelnut? I'm about to place an order from RTS anyway but I've barely touched the FA Hazelnut. Trying to keep the urban sprawl of flavorings to a minimum at this point.

I like FW Hazelnut, as I think it is less "bitey" and more "creamy" than FA, but that's just my opinion.

FW Pie Crust + FW Hazelnut = Yummy

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like FW Hazelnut, as I think it is less "bitey" and more "creamy" than FA, but that's just my opinion.

FW Pie Crust + FW Hazelnut = Yummy
Wish I had seen your post before placing my last order. I think I'll survive one more order cycle with it though as I don't think I really want hazelnut in my mixes anyway.

I did just pull the trigger on 30ml of FE Lemon (in stock at ECX right now) along with some other non cereal flavors.

I too would like to hear any suggestions on FW Cake (yellow).

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going to mix 1 or 2 of these this weekend hopefully. @returnity I see you're a big fan of FW yellow cake. I think it smells divine but Vapes like crap. What am I doing wrong here? Any percentage tips (mixes and/or standalone) that can wake that flavor up? Any mixers that bring it up to par? To me it tastes muted plain and unexciting even at high percentages.
I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of it, I just haven't found a better flavor that can serve in its stead. I'm not much of an FW guy in general, TBH, after some bad experiences with their flavors early on. I wouldn't ever pin a mixes success on Yellow Cake, but I like it as a value-added note that fleshes out a mix. Personally, I don't think it's crucial for cereal mixes, but the CK clone recipe uses it quite to good effect.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mixing results-
All 6 ml VG. 1 mg nic. No scale so 35 drop/ml system used to get percentages close.
1.Crunch berries- light on flavor but tasty. The flavor of the non-berry part of the cereal is close. The AP maintained it's corn chip flavor a little more than I would've loved but it's still the right ingredient in this one for the grainy taste. Must work on percentages there. Berry flavor was muted relative to the actual cereal. Discussion with @Sully progressed into the fact that many strawberry flavors mysteriously dissappear in short time. Other berries too. I added 2 percent of berry crunch (tfa) and this brought down the AP and up the berry taste but not enough. A work in progress. 75-80% close to the taste I was imagining.

2. Toungefuck- Mixed to spec with the following subs made- tfa sweet cream for FW @ 3%, and tfa marshmallow for FA @ 1%. This is a very tasty cereal vape. I wouldn't consider it a looper clone, though. I haven't had looper in a while but this tasted like a 50/50 mixed bowl of fruit loops and crunch berries to me. The berry crunch flavor seems to be a step in the right direction but percentages are important with this one even as a standalone. I thought this was a delicious mix but people who are looking for straight fruit loops should consider playing with the amount of FC vs Crunch Berries. I'm looking for a new cereal vape so I may actually drop the FC down and bring up the CB to make a more crunch berry flavored cereal base. I suggest fruit loop seekers do the opposite. :)

3. Cinnamon toast crunch- This is an outstanding cereal platform to build off of and I was memorized by the flavor except for one issue. Little to no cinnamon/sugar taste upon vaping. I am going to experiment with some of the comparable cinnamon and sugars i've mixed with before to walk this taste up in the mix. Frosted donut FW, cinnamon danish TFA, churro FW. I think these dry granulated cin/sugar offerings could be closer to the mark for me. Meanwhile I am also going to steep the juice for a few days. I've heard the FA cinnamon Ceylon can come to the front with a steep. The flavor was cereal-y, milky and sweet... like honey sweet. Very light, smooth and enjoyable. A bit of tweaking the mix could yield an excellent ADV whilst keeping the cinnamon light perhaps too.

Disclaimer- I mixed with drops. I am not a pro, I am not a super taster, I am sure what I typed was not a perfect description of what was tasted but those are my thoughts regardless. I've been digging cereal Vapes for 6 months, they're what got me off analogs, and I've had good expensive brand juices, bad brand name juices, and excellent store brand juices. My favorite to date is Silly Wabbit from Preferred Vapor. They nailed it. Very inexpensive and far better than any of the expensive big names. Once things have steeped and I have revisited them I will play with the mixes and report back.

Last edited:
I came up with this recipe and it seems like it knocked down on the lemony taste
Bav cream 3%
Berry crunch 3.5 %
Fruit circles 7%
Marshmallow 2%
Sweet cream 2%
Then added 1.5 % rice crunches
2% sweetener

Here's a Trix recipe that isn't to bad
Bav cream 3%
Fruit circles 9%
Rice crunches 3%
Sweet cream 3%

Needs something can't nail it

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm definitely interested in Tonguefuck. Is it worth buying all the ingredients to make it? Thanks

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mixing results-

1.Crunch berries
2. Toungefuck
3. Cinnamon toast crunch
1. My thoughts too -- this is OK but nowhere near all the way there. I just shared it for people who wanted to do something while they waited for cereal flavors they ordered. FYI, both TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust & TFA Berry Crunch have some Acetyl Pyrazine in them already, too.

2. Little confused by your substitutions here -- there are no FW flavors in Tonguefuck, and TFA Sweet Cream & TFA Marshmallow are already used. Did you mean you swapped FW & FA in place of those two? That would make more sense, now that I'm considering it. As far as your recommendations -- adding more Fruit Circles can result in a Lemon Pledge type of taste, and since Berry Crunch is mostly Crunch and not much Berry, adding more of that wouldn't help too much with the Crunchberry angle either. Still, I agree for the most part with your general assessment of the flavor. Personally, I really like this blend as a baseline for starting to improve upon.

3. I just made this too, and I got the same impression you did. It's got a lot of promise but needs something more. I think CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl or TFA Cinnamon Danish (or maybe FW Cinnamon Churro) could do the trick, as all those have a more potent cinnamon sweet flavor compared to the very mild bakery cinnamon of FA Cinnamon Ceylon. I'll be letting this steep a bit myself too.

What's Silly Wabbit taste like?

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. My thoughts too -- this is OK but nowhere near all the way there. I just shared it for people who wanted to do something while they waited for cereal flavors they ordered. FYI, both TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust & TFA Berry Crunch have some Acetyl Pyrazine in them already, too.

2. Little confused by your substitutions here -- there are no FW flavors in Tonguefuck, and TFA Sweet Cream & TFA Marshmallow are already used. Did you mean you swapped FW & FA in place of those two? That would make more sense, now that I'm considering it. As far as your recommendations -- adding more Fruit Circles can result in a Lemon Pledge type of taste, and since Berry Crunch is mostly Crunch and not much Berry, adding more of that wouldn't help too much with the Crunchberry angle either. Still, I agree for the most part with your general assessment of the flavor. Personally, I really like this blend as a baseline for starting to improve upon.

3. I just made this too, and I got the same impression you did. It's got a lot of promise but needs something more. I think CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl or TFA Cinnamon Danish (or maybe FW Cinnamon Churro) could do the trick, as all those have a more potent cinnamon sweet flavor compared to the very mild bakery cinnamon of FA Cinnamon Ceylon. I'll be letting this steep a bit myself too.

What's Silly Wabbit taste like?
You were right about the substitutions, guess I worded it weird. Silly Wabbit is a fruit loop/ cereal milk flavor. Sweet, authentic milky taste and strong fruit loop notes not perfumy though, max VG of course $13 for a 30ml, $40 for a 120ml. It's in their SubOhm Brewery line. Certainly a less grainy cereal type. But this thread isn't about juices we can buy, it's about the ones we make! I'm glad most of my assessments werent unique to me. I think to some extent we are all chasing the ADV "unicorn" and will always find room for improvement In others recipes. I look forward to trying others improvements!

Badgerfacedcat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Guys /u/badgerfacedcat from reddit. I appreciate the feedback on my CTC and I'm starting to experiment with cinnamon churro, cinnamon roll and cinnamon danish swirl. I test my cereal flavors while eating a bowl of said cereal and out of the three, I believe cap cinnamon danish swirl would be the best addition/substitution. I've made another batch and will report back on results.

Badgerfacedcat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I believe my Trix is very spot on. I plan to vendor this to my b&m wholesale clients so please do not use this for commercial purposes.

4% TFA Berry Crunch
3% CAP Sweet Strawberry
0.5% INW Raspberry concentrate or 3% TFA Raspberry Sweet (INW is better)
3% CAP Sweet Tangerine
1.5% FA Lime Tahiti cold press
0.75% FA Fresh Cream
2% FA Meringue
1% FW Yellowcake
1% TFA or FW Hazelnut
1 drop FA MST Vape Wizard per 15ml

It gets better with steeping, but is ok fresh.
Enjoy

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I believe my Trix is very spot on. I plan to vendor this to my b&m wholesale clients so please do not use this for commercial purposes.

4% TFA Berry Crunch
3% CAP Sweet Strawberry
3% CAP Sweet Tangerine
0.75% FA Fresh Cream
2% FA Meringue
1% FW Yellowcake
1% TFA or FW Hazelnut

Enjoy
Holy crap. I'm pretty sure my FA lime cold pressed is no good somehow. It can completely overpower anything it comes in contact with even at 0.5%.

Other than that this recipe looks super yummy. Thanks for providing some substitutions. I'm a couple flavors short but will add them to the list!

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What about fruity pebbles? Fog boss makes a juice called nark that tastes a lot like fruity pebbles. That was a childhood fav of mine. Was planning to get the one to one FP flavoring and see what it's like but I haven't placed that order yet.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received my Yellow cake and FE lemon so am going to try these 2 recipes.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What about fruity pebbles? ... Was planning to get the one to one FP flavoring and see what it's like but I haven't placed that order yet.
I'd be very careful of One on One's Cereal flavorings. Look up some reviews on reddit and maybe here too (haven't looked here myself) before you buy. There are better options, for sure. That's part of why I made this thread.

I haven't made @Badgerfacedcat's Trix recipe yet either, but thanks for coming over here this side and posting here, man! I'm actually out of CAP Sweet Tangerine (any thoughts? I have some other brands and various citrus) or I'd have tried it already.

@KeyserSoze, I can tell you that your Lime Cold-Pressed might be off a bit. 1.5% seemed a bit higher than I expected but not unrealistic, as I've used FA LCP at higher than that in some (non-cereal)) recipes, especially since it does seem to fade a bit over a short(ish) time from fresh. You might want to order some more from a trusty fresh source next time you buy. I've had 0 bad/off FA flavors from Mama J's juice, if you don't already order flavors from @wllmc. I often suggest Mama J's on reddit too where less people know of his site, as FA seems to be spreading in popularity there (thankfully).

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd be very careful of One on One's Cereal flavorings. Look up some reviews on reddit and maybe here too (haven't looked here myself) before you buy. There are better options, for sure. That's part of why I made this thread.

I haven't made @Badgerfacedcat's Trix recipe yet either, but thanks for coming over here this side and posting here, man! I'm actually out of CAP Sweet Tangerine (any thoughts? I have some other brands and various citrus) or I'd have tried it already.

@KeyserSoze, I can tell you that your Lime Cold-Pressed might be off a bit. 1.5% seemed a bit higher than I expected but not unrealistic, as I've used FA LCP at higher than that in some (non-cereal)) recipes, especially since it does seem to fade a bit over a short(ish) time from fresh. You might want to order some more from a trusty fresh source next time you buy. I've had 0 bad/off FA flavors from Mama J's juice, if you don't already order flavors from @wllmc. I often suggest Mama J's on reddit too where less people know of his site, as FA seems to be spreading in popularity there (thankfully).

I do buy from wllmc but I got my LCP from RTS (before I knew about Mama J's). It smells damn awesome but it doesn't vape that way. I'll have to grab another bottle with my next Mama J's order and try try again. Thanks for the tip on the LCP and One to One. I'll have to do some googling.

Badgerfacedcat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A sub for sweet tangerine.... hmm.... maybe FA Mandarin? But it isn't as sweet. Sweet tang screams cereal when I smell it.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@PD Fitzpatrick has a real good loops recipe. I absolutely love it. He had it posted but someone was being a jackass and he pulled it. If you message him he'll share though. I think I'm gonna have to try some of these though, I'm a big fan of loops and pebble flavored juice.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's it taste like? Give me a good description haha
I quoted another user describing and responded by expanding my own description here already. It's a predominantly fruity type cereal flavor with a slight cereal crunch note and some milky background. I like it as much or more than the CK clone as far as public recipe baselines go.

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@PD Fitzpatrick has a real good loops recipe. I absolutely love it. He had it posted but someone was being a jackass and he pulled it. If you message him he'll share though. I think I'm gonna have to try some of these though, I'm a big fan of loops and pebble flavored juice.
Do you have the recipe? It doesn't look like he is willing to share it

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also requested the recipe and have not received a response :(

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you have the recipe? It doesn't look like he is willing to share it
I sent him a message, if he doesn't get back with me I'll message it to you. I'm not sure what the protocol is on that. I hate to post his recipe if he doesn't want it up here. I assume he wouldn't mind if i messaged it to you because he said if anyone wants it to message him.

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I sent him a message, if he doesn't get back with me I'll message it to you. I'm not sure what the protocol is on that. I hate to post his recipe if he doesn't want it up here. I assume he wouldn't mind if i messaged it to you because he said if anyone wants it to message him.
That'd be great. I'd appreciate it!

piemasher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has any tried flavor west captain cereal? What do you think shpuld get added to it? By it self ot is pretty... bland imagine needs sweetening and milks... malted or dairy? Marshmallow to sweeten? Going for captain crunch cereal.

4% TFA Berry Crunch
3% CAP Sweet Strawberry
3% CAP Sweet Tangerine
0.75% FA Fresh Cream
2% FA Meringue
1% FW Yellowcake
1% TFA or FW Hazelnut

Enjoy
Damn, I have everything except for INW Raspberry/TFA Raspberry Sweet... I only have regular raspberry >_>

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Which raspberry do you have? As long as you like it, I don't think it would make a major difference.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

4% TFA Berry Crunch
3% CAP Sweet Strawberry
3% CAP Sweet Tangerine
0.75% FA Fresh Cream
2% FA Meringue
1% FW Yellowcake
1% TFA or FW Hazelnut

Enjoy
It just dawned on me that you said FA lime tahiti cold pressed. IIRC I have FA lime cold pressed and I also have FA lime tahiti. Do you use one of those or is there another FA lime I should get? Thanks BFC!

Badgerfacedcat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It just dawned on me that you said FA lime tahiti cold pressed. IIRC I have FA lime cold pressed and I also have FA lime tahiti. Do you use one of those or is there another FA lime I should get? Thanks BFC!
I ran into this a while back. Apparently FA changed the names. If I remember correctly they are both Lime Tahiti now but one will say cold pressed.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone using
FA Lime Tahiti Cold Press. The other is lime Tahiti distilled. This one: http://flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=735
Aha. I might have just been remembering what RTS put on my bottles. Thank you very much for the clarification.
I ran into this a while back. Apparently FA changed the names. If I remember correctly they are both Lime Tahiti now but one will say cold pressed.
Thanks!

I've seen FA Bergamot used in more than one cereal recipe. Anyone here tried it? Slowly building a new order list and hoping to complete the cereal arsenal (until at least 20 minutes after I place the order :rolleyes:).

VU Sponsors