Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was trying to get a camping set up together. Wasp + copper vape but the copper vape has too much voltage drop. So now just playing around.

@Wtmke1 this is one of the drip tips you sent me.
423f7d64422f5414d2a726583337eeab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was trying to get a camping set up together. Wasp + copper vape but the copper vape has too much voltage drop. So now just playing around.

@Wtmke1 this is one of the drip tips you sent me.
423f7d64422f5414d2a726583337eeab.jpg

I took the Athena with me last week. Solid with lock button.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Actually matches pretty well.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasn't sure if I sold them lol. I still have one.

Last time I went camping I brought my orca. Never dropped it but it was still covered in sand when I got home.

Yea I wouldn't do that again. Lol . I figure either the Athena or a pico if you have one. Pretty light weight in either case

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why do people cut concrete blocks and shoes with kitchen knives?
Are they stupit?

I'll just forget you asked that. *grin*

Those operators standing by, might be good to get them chairs to sit and wait.

Gatorade thrown into the pot to sweeten it up? Oh my, oh my.

Didn't have one at the time. Had a skinning knife. Some lopers to cut leg limbs and grabbed the cleaver in case. Lol gotta improvise on the hoof.

I know that feeling. One night I had to duck out around the corner of the house to urinate. Well, along that end of the house was abutted by a hill that was roughly 80 degrees incline. As I stood there finishing up I heard a rustling on the hill over across the road atop our hill. Then, a swoosh as a doe come dashing right out into the air over top of me and down into the bottom. If I would have reached straight up overhead, would have rubbed her belly.

Had to exercise some really good pucker power or spraying the ground with water might have been making fudge in the pants. Told her grandfather about it the next morning.

"Well shit, Barn. Why didn't you just grab her leg and swing up and saddled her," he asked with his usual shit eating grin. Told him if I would have had my knife out in time, would have slashed her throat, grabbed her "bull dogging" and held on for dear life. So then, a few days later one of these country bumpkin millioare types that had befriended him come over, stopped in for a cup of coffee.

"Henry, you believe old Barn there is a wild man," her granddad asked him. Henry got a smirk on his face.

"How is that, Sam?"

"Well, he a go out there at night and lay down in the bottom waiting on a deer to walk over him and knife it. I tell you, never seen the like o' ghost that fella can be when he gets to glimmering along," Pawpaw told him all the while chuckling and a grinning ear to ear.

Henry laughed too but then took a pause. "Well, Barn how about it, you need to come over my way and hunt out all the coyote for me. They be into my sheep o'r there worse than ticks on a nursing hound."

I did go over to his place a few evenings. He didn't long have a coyote problem, even despite the 'possum cop' telling us to avoid direct engagement. *whistles an innocent tune* No idea why coyotes leave perfectly good hunting herd o' sheep, nope, none t'all, nor why Henry chuckled and agreed with Pawpaw.

"Yes sir, Barn. You tell Sam he's right, you're a wild man alright," he told me with a chuckle.

Can tell you though when coyote goes to hunt, silence takes on a different meaning. There's an odd stillness not the likes of any other predator except man.

Right? Bricks were made for busting windows

Nah, don't waste no brick. Pick up a rock fer busting out a winder. Use that brick to build up a house, a root cellar, well house, grill.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think salts are smoother than a regular 12 nic

About 'alf debating weather to try salts for a 18mg/ml habit. Swapped over to 'high dollar' gear and folks tell me "you'll drop your nic level", never did drop it. Not sure the draw to salts beyond you pay ~ $20 - $40 for a 30ml bottle. Got a liter of unflavored max vg at 18mg/ml for about $40 from Heartland Vapes just a while ago. real hard argument, that. *grin*

Even found out this morning, can add about 1 ml of watermelon 'water' to a 6 ml squonk bottle of the unflavored & get real nice watermelon vape. Might not be the end all way to do that but shoot, werked fer me. :) Might try juicing down some pinapple chunks next up. "Shake -n- vape! Nobody boder me!" ;)

Last edited:

Adonis

Member For 1 Year
Yep. I had no issues with the 'hit' on the Hugo.. How's it work with the 2x700 vs 18650?

No problems with a 21700 (vapecell 40t). Some people complained about battery rattle but unless I shake it like a maraca nothing moves. One battery get through a full 10ml bottle with a .25 single coil no problem

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can’t see anyone really doing that to a nice piece of cutlery.

Don't watch me use a scalpel to pry nail heads out of a shipping crate. Then, I do run with scissors & comprehend the motto ... Vivere caballus. ( To live hack. )

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
About 'alf debating weather to try salts for a 18mg/ml habit. Swapped over to 'high dollar' gear and folks tell me "you'll drop your nic level", never did drop it. Not sure the draw to salts beyond you pay ~ $20 - $40 for a 30ml bottle. Got a liter of unflavored max vg at 18mg/ml for about $40 from Heartland Vapes just a while ago. real hard argument, that. *grin*

Even found out this morning, can add about 1 ml of watermelon 'water' to a 6 ml squonk bottle of the unflavored & get real nice watermelon vape. Might not be the end all way to do that but shoot, werked fer me. :) Might try juicing down some pinapple chunks next up. "Shake -n- vape! Nobody boder me!" ;)

If you are willing to do a little DIY, you can get VG or PG with your preferred nic concentration, in freebase or nic salts, for 1000ml for ~$12 +shipping from Nicotine River.

I've been vaping unflavored and doing DIY for about 19 months now, and buying from them for about the past 9 months and they sell quality products, and never had issues with their liquids.

They sell nic levels from 1mg/ml all the way up to 100mg/ml.

At these prices, a 120ml bottle of unflavored costs about $2 when you buy in this qty.

Nicotine River also sells flavorings and a nice DIY kit to get started. All-in it is about $80 USD total cost.

The site is https://www.nicotineriver.com

Give it a look if you want to save some money.

Also, Steam Engine has a simple juice calculator that makes it very easy to figure out the proportions if you want to do any VG/PG ratio, as well as how much to add of any flavorings:

http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html

I cannot use PG at all (makes me very sick), so if I want to mix a batch that is a little thinner than 100% VG (I buy the nic concentrate in 100% VG), I use distilled water instead, and do no more than a 95%-VG/5%-Water ratio and that comes out with a viscosity similar to a 60VG/40PG as water thins VG A LOT more than PG does.

Hope this helps! :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you are willing to do a little DIY, you can get VG or PG with your preferred nic concentration, in freebase or nic salts, for 1000ml for ~$12 +shipping from Nicotine River.

I've been vaping unflavored and doing DIY for about 19 months now, and buying from them for about the past 9 months and they sell quality products, and never had issues with their liquids.

They sell nic levels from 1mg/ml all the way up to 100mg/ml.

At these prices, a 120ml bottle of unflavored costs about $2 when you buy in this qty.

Hope this helps! :)

That sounds like a do-able, will look into it further. Thanks. :)

The best out and about setup I’ve owned
a0161a5517fb2ebca7613fb2fcb1eb46.jpg
I'm on this little combo atm. Received the Steam Rabbit yesterday, and it's really growing on me.

Finally found a build for the enthion that works on a mech btw; 3x28g/38g fused, 5 wraps 3.5 ID, about .32 - .34 ohm.

(My fiance's tobacco in the background btw., not mine ;))
afb455c0226fbe793a400daae2641d31.jpg

Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm on this little combo atm. Received the Steam Rabbit yesterday, and it's really growing on me.

Finally found a build for the enthion that works on a mech btw; 3x28g/38g fused, 5 wraps 3.5 ID, about .32 - .34 ohm.

(My fiance's tobacco in the background btw., not mine ;))
afb455c0226fbe793a400daae2641d31.jpg

I’m running 28x4/38 Clapton, 4 wraps at 3mm ID. Comes out to 0.12 ohm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m running 28x4/38 Clapton, 4 wraps at 3mm ID. Comes out to 0.12 ohm.

I've tried many different coils, aiming from .15 to .2 max, none of them did it for me, all being too hot, or just not giving any flavor to speak of. But I never thought to go lower and add more mass. How is the ramp up?

Edit: Correction, I thought I saw 24x4. Heh. Is it not very hot? I feel like the small champer and limited airflow makes even a .4, almost, warm

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've tried many different coils, aiming from .15 to .2 max, none of them did it for me, all being too hot, or just not giving any flavor to speak of. But I never thought to go lower and add more mass. How is the ramp up?

Edit: Correction, I thought I saw 24x4. Heh. Is it not very hot? I feel like the small champer and limited airflow makes even a .4, almost, warm

Ramp up is immediate; and, I don’t find this hot at all. It’s he first time I’ve run this build in this particular atty. normally I run 30x4/40 at a 0.2 4/5 wraps.
I almost prefer the 30x4. Not for any other reason than I can run the battery down to 3.4v before I notice a drop in performance. The 28x4 has me changing the battery once it dips below 3.8v

I’m not a fan of a hot vape; although I do like it to be a little warm.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
IMG_4163.JPG
I need more 10ml bottle - damned chinee - where's my replacements?
Glass or Plastic?
I have a shitload of plastic ones I got from a garage sale.
They fit my COV Wraith perfectly.
Problem is caps for them don't fit with tips inserted though.
PM me your address and i'll send you around a dozen or so if you want them.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ramp up is immediate; and, I don’t find this hot at all. It’s he first time I’ve run this build in this particular atty. normally I run 30x4/40 at a 0.2 4/5 wraps.
I almost prefer the 30x4. Not for any other reason than I can run the battery down to 3.4v before I notice a drop in performance. The 28x4 has me changing the battery once it dips below 3.8v

I’m not a fan of a hot vape; although I do like it to be a little warm.

I've found I love the entheon/hadeon a little higher (for me) around .26-.28Ω. I think it was a nichrome fused clapton

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Single coil squonk attys for me are .3 - .35 and I like them there.
.35 parallel in the wasp on a pico squeeze vapes nice till the mod shuts down from low battery.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Without listing the names, as I am afraid I might miss someone and do not wish to offend...

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who replied to my question for recommendations for a single-coil flavor RSA to pair with my future purchase of the OG Pico Squeeze...for a cheap beater setup...

I have lots of videos to watch in order to become familiar with all of these, and it seems like our highly esteemed Mr. #ShedLyfe has reviewed most, if not all of them, so I will be spending some quality time with Mr. Todd. :)

You guys are all very helpful and I do appreciate you taking the time to reply. :stars2:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've found I love the entheon/hadeon a little higher (for me) around .26-.28Ω. I think it was a nichrome fused clapton

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Entheon is dual coil right?
I try to stick with single for Mech BF mods.
Nvm I’m not that bright, had it confused with Something else

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without listing the names, as I am afraid I might miss someone and do not wish to offend...

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who replied to my question for recommendations for a single-coil flavor RSA to pair with my future purchase of the OG Pico Squeeze...for a cheap beater setup...

I have lots of videos to watch in order to become familiar with all of these, and it seems like our highly esteemed Mr. #ShedLyfe has reviewed most, if not all of them, so I will be spending some quality time with Mr. Todd. :)

You guys are all very helpful and I do appreciate you taking the time to reply. :stars2:
Todd is my FAV you tube reviewer. Sorry Dean you are number 2.
Watch the Dean and Todd show on Mondays.
Dean the Vaping Biker and Todd on Deans Monday Vlog.

VU Sponsors