https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't know how much air you like but aside from Nuppin, my favorites for the month are the Le Supersonic and Odis 16 . They are a restricted draw but fine for me, all are great flavor atties.

I like a tad restrictive... about like the goon with 1 and half holes open on each side

I love the hadalay but it’s too short and can’t fit the build I would want.
I tried the recurve; alas, it was a little janky.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like a tad restrictive... about like the goon with 1 and half holes open on each side

The Basic 1.1 by 5A's is my absolute favorite. Top airflow that comes in under the coil makes it neat impossible to oversquonk, great flavor, and excellent build quality.

You can get it through their group on FB

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I must've missed it (and I'm admittedly too lazy to go back and look)... Are you looking single coil only? Do you mind big? If you answered no to both of those questions, check out the Killing Time RDA. I've only used it in dropper mode... Haven't played with the squonk pin, but it's a very nice atty. Non-adjustable, restrictive air bottom air and full adjustable side air with enough well to prevent most leaks. Pretty outstanding design... Easy to build with a spring loaded good style deck.

ETA: I lied... I went back and looked. Disregard this post... Sigh... Still a nice atty...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That supersonic and the basic look killer!
Thank y’all for the input!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This will mostly be obscured by top coats.
ec945342ec83dc1a09af5415ad697130.jpg
c793b8279d42cef300bc1c2de2a1013e.jpg
fb61a5d9980089fef35e803642a54d07.jpg
b943bce67a52f5e21da0c5248470f9c6.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I need some advice/suggestions...

looking for a small setup for out and about/stealth vaping...

Was looking at the Aspire Breeze 2, but non-placeable battery, only 1000 mAh, 2ml juice limitation, and constantly buying coils and lots of reports of issues have put me off...

I use the Billet Box mostly while at home, and occasionally am running either the Wasp Nano or the Nudge 22 on the Inbox v3 when I want to squonk...I dont want to take the Billet Box out and risk it getting abused.

Looking at the original Pico Squeeze (I do NOT care for the Pico Squeeze 2), and some of the Luxotic silicone bottles, from FT, as well as a new pair of Sony VTC5a's from Illumn, IMR or Lionwholesale....

Unless there is some killer reason to pay double for the Luxotic BF (mod only, dont want the Tobhino RDA).

But the question, and advice I'm seeking
is that I need a single-coil RSA, which has a reduced chamber like the Wasp Nano, but allows me to cut the airflow down even less than the Wasp Nano's tiniest option. I dont want a full MTL or ONLY MTL RSA, but something that maybe starts with it's own fully open AFC around what the Wasp offers when 2/3 closed and then goes tighter...

Clones are ok, and preferred right now for me to try it out before I spend for an authentic...

Looking for flavor, and doing a small chamber but not quite as small as the Demon Killer Tiny, nor the Origen Little, nor the Odis-16, pretty much want to stay at the 22mm size....

I am begging for the wisdom and experience of this group of Bonkers, so please advise what you like, why, and how is the airflow and flavor....

Thank you! :)

Did you ever try the Challice IV?

Reduced chamber
Single coil
Multiple air options
Flavor for days - but you will have to squonk it, lol. It does an excellent job of draining, but you get a fresh hit almost every time

The clone is supposed to vape as well as the OG - I also have one of the clones but haven't actually built it yet

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Haven’t gotten a new Squonk mod in over a year....
That changed today - love this thing!!!
Now I just need a single coil atty that can fit a good parallel build.

e9f9edec2b18dc15cee367881a21d501.jpg

Might want to try a Gorge. They're 24 mm wide but they're single coil & can handle parallel builds. Would say ChiNaRDAs or NaRDA could as well, that however is kind of bias in a way. I think, I read @The Cromwell mention using parallel builds w/ Wasp Nano. If not my apologies & not sure which dimension I slipped off into for a bit.

Trouble I see you might have w/ a Gorge is that it's a DL atty. You can do restricted lung hits but it remains a lung hitter. There's no real MTL with a Gorge. You also might consider a Velocity or that style just using it single coil but again that too for the most seems lung hitting. Not sure any I could suggest would be MTL, unfortunately.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nuppin is great little flavor atty though.

It's not something you can just buy at your leisure though - gotta be poised and ready when you see one for sale

Or be shocked out of your socks and have a Knob in a Shed send you one!!!!

Or be good buddies with Todd ;)

*Jack Webb voice*
"Seems there's a lot of Nuppin going on. Frank, make a note of that. We'll need to talk to Loopy in bunko. All this loose talk of Nuppin is bound to indicate some kind of racket."

Merely being silly.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

Thought I'd toss this out here.
asMODus C4 LP
If you're ok with how it looks,
A tad restrictive wide open, super smooth. Very quiet. I don't have Goon but a well known reviewer equates wide open as 1/2 the Goon's.
High end flavor producer.
Excellent vape.
Has to be forced to leak. There's a clip on YT "Asmodus C4 LP Leak Test".
I run 5 & 6 wrap 3id 3x28/36.
14.jpg 13.jpg 20180609_091254.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Might want to try a Gorge. They're 24 mm wide but they're single coil & can handle parallel builds. Would say ChiNaRDAs or NaRDA could as well, that however is kind of bias in a way. I think, I read @The Cromwell mention using parallel builds w/ Wasp Nano. If not my apologies & not sure which dimension I slipped off into for a bit.

Trouble I see you might have w/ a Gorge is that it's a DL atty. You can do restricted lung hits but it remains a lung hitter. There's no real MTL with a Gorge. You also might consider a Velocity or that style just using it single coil but again that too for the most seems lung hitting. Not sure any I could suggest would be MTL, unfortunately.
actually the 24, single coil and DL is what i want.
I’m covered with mtl on the cyclone and would prefer something a little more direct.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was interested till you mentioned Rip...
yeah i am waiting to see what some of the other reviewers think about it. I don't vape salts but not really sure why they are marketing it towards salts users other than that being the it thing lately. I imagine it would be fine with regular nic at 6 - 12 mg like I used to vape in mtl tanks like the cubis or nautilus.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah i am waiting to see what some of the other reviewers think about it. I don't vape salts but not really sure why they are marketing it towards salts users other than that being the it thing lately. I imagine it would be fine with regular nic at 6 - 12 mg like I used to vape in mtl tanks like the cubis or nautilus.
I think salts are smoother than a regular 12 nic

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think salts are smoother than a regular 12 nic

yeah, i was thinking about picking up a small bottle of salts to try in my DIY but have been seeing some reviewers (suck my mod, tvc, etc) complaining about various issues when vaping salts so I am still on the fence. I need to do some research in the forum about which salt based nic seems to be the preferred vendor/type.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, i was thinking about picking up a small bottle of salts to try in my DIY but have been seeing some reviewers (suck my mod, tvc, etc) complaining about various issues when vaping salts so I am still on the fence. I need to do some research in the forum about which salt based nic seems to be the preferred vendor/type.
I've got some Dr chitz 45mg. Less throat hit than a juul. Got some from jmoney426 was a 12mg salts. I chain vape that and have to remind myself that it's salts so I don't over due it.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
But do you act like a Sham Wow salesperson?
it is his presentation style that gets me.

Rip could learn a thing or too from Vince - at least Vince does amazing shit like get arrested for mutual combat with a hooker

But do you act like a Sham Wow salesperson?
it is his presentation style that gets me.

I am woman who cannot abide a man with dry knuckles

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just hide a couple mods somewhere then when you find one Walla new mod.
Perfect. Maybe I should just go look in my vapocolypse box.....I’m sure there’s one in there I’ve forgotten about.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I need some advice/suggestions...

looking for a small setup for out and about/stealth vaping...

Was looking at the Aspire Breeze 2, but non-placeable battery, only 1000 mAh, 2ml juice limitation, and constantly buying coils and lots of reports of issues have put me off...

I use the Billet Box mostly while at home, and occasionally am running either the Wasp Nano or the Nudge 22 on the Inbox v3 when I want to squonk...I dont want to take the Billet Box out and risk it getting abused.

Looking at the original Pico Squeeze (I do NOT care for the Pico Squeeze 2), and some of the Luxotic silicone bottles, from FT, as well as a new pair of Sony VTC5a's from Illumn, IMR or Lionwholesale....

Unless there is some killer reason to pay double for the Luxotic BF (mod only, dont want the Tobhino RDA).

But the question, and advice I'm seeking
is that I need a single-coil RSA, which has a reduced chamber like the Wasp Nano, but allows me to cut the airflow down even less than the Wasp Nano's tiniest option. I dont want a full MTL or ONLY MTL RSA, but something that maybe starts with it's own fully open AFC around what the Wasp offers when 2/3 closed and then goes tighter...

Clones are ok, and preferred right now for me to try it out before I spend for an authentic...

Looking for flavor, and doing a small chamber but not quite as small as the Demon Killer Tiny, nor the Origen Little, nor the Odis-16, pretty much want to stay at the 22mm size....

I am begging for the wisdom and experience of this group of Bonkers, so please advise what you like, why, and how is the airflow and flavor....

Thank you! :)
Supersonic, Basic, Hadaly are my go tos right now. Great flavor, relatively easy build and single coil. If I’m remembering correctly, 3F has them all in clone form.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Supersonic, Basic, Hadaly are my go tos right now. Great flavor, relatively easy build and single coil. If I’m remembering correctly, 3F has them all in clone form.
The sxk versions are great

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Here is an interesting toy coming up, kinda like a disposable squonk. The included rda might be a decent MTL one at that.

Like when I harshed on Vincent from Vaporl’s post......

Internal battery on a squonk mod?
Bye.....

It would be more cost effective to buy an actual brick.
D6AADAE1-04D4-4AC8-B3DF-65BB09AAC3A3.jpeg

VU Sponsors