Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one and if the airflow wasn’t tight enough for you on the rba then the rta won’t be either. I think the flavor is actually a little better on the rba also.

Carpe Nidor
I have the rda and after a few minutes it got tossed back in the box, I think I'll skip the rta and try my luck with the Siren v2

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You guys are probably right, I just asked them to e-mail me when they are available.....for what that's worth:confused:

Ahh.. the famous ‘notify me when this becomes available’ !
I must have 80 of those out in the universe somewhere.
;)
I will keep you posted on anything from SXK bro, she’ll give me a hot deal, like when I came THIS close to getting you the 70w ..but came to my senses!
Hopefully the timing will work out for ya.
But as I mentioned I think this next run is just the Rat Black.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh.. the famous ‘notify me when this becomes available’ !
I must have 80 of those out in the universe somewhere.
;)
I will keep you posted on anything from SXK bro, she’ll give me a hot deal, like when I came THIS close to getting you the 70w ..but came to my senses!
Hopefully the timing will work out for ya.
But as I mentioned I think this next run is just the Rat Black.
Thanks, I think I want the DNA chip in it, I've read the other one (70 w) is not very dependable.
I just ordered a Digiflavor Siren2 rta for one of my all time favorite mods, the VaporShark Vaporflask DNA 133.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, I think I want the DNA chip in it, I've read the other one (70 w) is not very dependable.
I just ordered a Digiflavor Siren2 rta for one of my all time favorite mods, the VaporShark Vaporflask DNA 133.

Yup, you definitely want the DNA, maybe you don’t remember awhile back that my friend offered me the 70w’s for $40 each and considered grabbing one for you but I didn’t want to stick ya with the crappy chip version.

Must be all that Mead !
:vino:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yo Bonks, slow work day so surfin around..
Vaporbeast has the Mokvin Disguiser for a blowout price: $10.97 ..the code YEAHBABY takes it even a little lower (white is in stock @The Cromwell !)

CD365931-D6E5-4E3E-BF85-35CCD42F283D.jpeg

Had a quick look around, the squonk kit seems pretty scarce now.. but did find all the colors in stock on a UK site... EcigsMall .. maybe someone else can find a local source

4F39B35E-0639-45B6-A5D9-C7ADA4F47973.jpeg

Anyway... Not the best mod as far as I know but a good buy all told for a fun powerful beater set up

Back to the grind now..

Cheers
;)

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just change out that little sllidy glass tank in the BB to a silicone one and put a 510 on the top and cut a hole over the silicone tank in the cover.... And put a demon killer on top....

Well they do sell one of these thingys, that lets you have a standard 510 on top of the BB:

7560500-4.jpg

7560500-5.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/p/7560500

Maybe there is some way to mod that with a feed tube for squonking and the positive connection as a bar that is along the side, instead of up the middle?

I have one of these, but never even unboxed it since all my attys would be too wide to sit atop the BB.

Maybe a Demon Killer Tiny, or Odis16 would look/fit nice on a BB, but dripping seems like such a PITA for me now with squonking (yeah, 'first world problems'), and the form/function of the BB has a lot to do with the internal tank and how it works as a sleek AIO-sort of device.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Forget all'em spensive mods man! Get another Pico, it rules:confused:

What puzzles me about the talk of using the Luxotic silicone bottles on the Pico Squeeze...

What about the metal stem squonk tube inside a squishy bottle?

It seems to me that when juice is low, and you press deeper on the bottle, you will press against that metal tube, and the stress from that will eventually snap the tube off...

Are folks taking a dremel to the metal tube and shortening it and then using a standard silicone tube like in most silicone bottles, ala the previous Luxotic, Gbox and Capo hacks?

or are folks just not pressing hard, and/or refilling before that depth of finger pressure is needed to get the last juice up the tube?

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The metal tubes are intact in my Squeeze and Luxotic. I have yet to push against the metal tube and able to drain the silicone bottle on either mod. In the words of Robert E. O'Neil, you don't need to mash the bottle like an 800 pound gorilla to get it to squonk.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What puzzles me about the talk of using the Luxotic silicone bottles on the Pico Squeeze...

What about the metal stem squonk tube inside a squishy bottle?

It seems to me that when juice is low, and you press deeper on the bottle, you will press against that metal tube, and the stress from that will eventually snap the tube off...

Are folks taking a dremel to the metal tube and shortening it and then using a standard silicone tube like in most silicone bottles, ala the previous Luxotic, Gbox and Capo hacks?

or are folks just not pressing hard, and/or refilling before that depth of finger pressure is needed to get the last juice up the tube?
Some metal feed tubes mod just work well with silicone bottles, i use said feed tubes on my fet sqounker, and my NCv2 bf mods ,
Not everyone likes them,

But i think there much easier than having to catch the tube onto base of 510,

On a side note , SXK are releasing more le Concorde RDA,s in mid may , up on pre order some china sites
So looks like i might pick up a spare along with a spare Narda and others,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The metal tubes are intact in my Squeeze and Luxotic. I have yet to push against the metal tube and able to drain the silicone bottle on either mod. In the words of Robert E. O'Neil, you don't need to mash the bottle like an 800 pound gorilla to get it to squonk.

Yeah, that's the beauty of it. I just barely squeeze it and bam. My biggest gripe with the pico wasn't that the bottles were hard to squeeze, it's that while I was, the juice just seemed so slow to flow compared to my other squonks. Problem solved.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some metal feed tubes mod just work well with silicone bottles, i use said feed tubes on my fet sqounker, and my NCv2 bf mods ,
Not everyone likes them,

But i think there much easier than having to catch the tube onto base of 510,

On a side note , SXK are releasing more le Concorde RDA,s in mid may , up on pre order some china sites
So looks like i might pick up a spare along with a spare Narda and others,

Have my order in for a Le Concorde along with another Pico Squeeze from FT.

Zhurrie

Member For 1 Year
Nice one mate. Welcome to VU!
Wanted to chime in here to reiterate what Brewski said, no apologies needed.
I don’t think there’s anyone in here anymore who would be offended by clones thanks to the great Haku debacle of 2017!
I personally am one of those no-clone guys, but when someone is happy with their stuff it makes me happy too. New shit is always good! That said I sometimes like to give folks a hard time for clones but it’s all in good fun, don’t want anyone to take me too seriously. We’re all in the same boat...and all complete lunatics ...so get used to that!
:hug:

But mannn... I thought Dinner Lady Lemon Tart was killer, not something I’d buy regularly but was given a bottle for Christmas and devoured it.

My apology was kind of tongue-in-cheek :) I have thick skin and I don't get caught up in drama much about anything.

I gave the Dinner Lady Lemon Tart a longer trial and after the cotton was broken in and I stuck with it I got less lemon Pledge and a more enjoyable flavor all around. I will say that they nailed the crust flavor better than almost anything I've tried, I'll try something other than lemon next though from them. I'll end up finishing the bottle eventually, it is better than I originally thought.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo Bonks, slow work day so surfin around..
Vaporbeast has the Mokvin Disguiser for a blowout price: $10.97 ..the code YEAHBABY takes it even a little lower (white is in stock @The Cromwell !)
Thanks for the heads up but I already have 2 with sqounk kits. Paid a bout $20 each with the squonk kits.

Just vapeapocalpyse stuff.
And there is NO source for more bottles.

Edit: I just remembered that I won one of them over on ECF back when...
Also both are White :D

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I recently came to have in my possession an Eleaf Pico Squeeze mod & one Dead Rabbit SQ RDA. Thanks to Cosmic Santa for that too. I'm sure eventually, I'll get called to muster with his helpers and end up passing gear along. :)

---8< --- Pico Squeeze & Dead Rabbit RDA Review ---

Did not prepare for the Pico Squeeze.

Wow! This is a wonderful tiny excellent purpose squonking mod. I normally would bulk at even a MOSFET as knocking a mod from being a favorite one, choosing instead all fully mechanical mods. The Pico though impresses me for how light it feels but it still acts like a powerhouse twice the size and weight.

I like how the battery is placed in the Pico Squeeze, except for trying to push the battery cap as the fire button. It for me is ergonomically in line of muscle memory having used the CopperVape which has a top based fire button. No fault of the Pico at all but something to note if you use another mod with a top placed fire button.

Had a little difficulty in figuring out how to get the bottle out. This takes just a little bit to learn, grasp the bottom edge of the bottle and gently tug it down and out. I like how the bottles are designed with two raised, outset marking rings. The bottles don't seem hard to me but nor do they seem soft. They're what I think is appropriate, you need to give the bottle a firm squeeze to get juice into your RDA.

Using it also helped me deduce a dead short in a Wasp Nano RDA. Come to find out some bit of metal from one of the previous positive pins had flaked off the pin into well of the RDA. This material being debris then did as debris is wont to do, it got into a place it was not meant to be and caused an issue. Well, I was able to see that by using three different mods with the RDA, the Pico having been the one used as last ditch. Yes, I erroneously kept thinking the mods I used were wonky. Did not occur to me to re-clean yet another time and find the material.

The Dead Rabbit? Well I didn't think being larger chambered would let it produce much flavor. I was wrong. The way the grooves for the air flow control are done is great! It helps the RDA by bringing air in and all the way around the coil. It is that air which then amplifies the flavor. By the Dead Rabbit SQ RDA, I'm impressed as well.

All in, I would suggest both products. Personal preference steers me toward the Pico and a Wasp Nano for now. This of course does not exclud3e me enjoying a CopperVape mod, still. :)

----- Pico Squeeze & Dead Rabbit RDA Review - >8---

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feedlink Revvo kit arrived just now.

Out of the box impressions are 98% favorable.

Solid feeling.

Surprisingly good vape off this tank.

Squonks very easily.

Fills very easily... Possibly the best bottle system I've had the pleasure of using.

Translucent button with battery indicator LEDs under... Easy to see.

Why only 98%?

Screw-in battery cap.

Colors don't quite match (how's that for picking the proverbial nits?).
6b91fc3bd2aba6ae095df398d32bd740.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up but I already have 2 with sqounk kits. Paid a bout $20 each with the squonk kits.

Just vapeapocalpyse stuff.
And there is NO source for more bottles.

Edit: I just remembered that I won one of them over on ECF back when...
Also both are White :D
I've got one in white with the Tiffany Blue squonk kit installed. The atty's not much to talk about, but the mod is fair. To be honest I hadn't even thought about the bottles. I'm sure there's a hack somewhere.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not everyone likes them,

Yeah, that's the beauty of it. I just barely squeeze it and bam. My biggest gripe with the pico wasn't that the bottles were hard to squeeze, it's that while I was, the juice just seemed so slow to flow compared to my other squonks. Problem solved.

Thanks for the replies on the metal tube in the Squeeze with a silicone bottle.

I may have to add this combo, and maybe just insulate the button and under the 510 with silicone, or maybe wrap everything in kapton tape, in order to prevent leaks from reaching the mosfet board inside.

That vid posted earlier showing how easy it is to take apart with just removing 4 screws with a torx driver makes this one pretty serviceable, and maybe in the event of a board failure, it's even worth stripping it, soldering a few wires, and using it more as a full mech (save for the wires of course, which I'd likely use something like 10-12g solid copper or something close to that)...

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
...All you ever need is ONE Billet Box
:giggle:

Eventually I want to get another as a backup.

Yes, it's that good a vape for me, and such that I'd be crestfallen without one now.

Clone or Authentic (funds permitting), whichever comes first..

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hmmmm, 30 hours in the fasttech warranty email que with a 14 hour average wait time. Not impressed with the customer service so far. Maybe I should have used the words Paypal and refund in there somewhere also.

Carpe Nidor

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Except 5 for Pico Squeeze and Kbox Mini's.
:D
All white of course.

Pfft, you and your allegiance to the Empire will be our tolling knell. I'll see your five white Picos and get four more to get five gray/grey/gr eh ones to keep the Gray Jedi Warriors alive. I'll also ensure fetching them each nice lovely brown suede leather duster jackets and they will fight for the Indepents. :)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay, so I could never get into squonking. I tried. It just wasn't my thing. Even sold almost all my squonk gear - and what I haven't sold is for sale. That being said...

This. The Furyan by Lost Vape. This is a DAMN GOOD REASON to give squonking another try. This new mech from Lost Vape is a thing of absolute beauty!!!

oM6pVtt.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have my order in for a Le Concorde along with another Pico Squeeze from FT.
How about this one as well ,jorda B clone
Going to try one of these nearly bought authentic but opted for pelso v3 authentic, since i already had le Concorde which is similar, im hoping the clapton clamps from pelso might fit
76bde62cd039df6c51175b08358f3b9b.jpg
9e5554491b2db6ca8d40885775fc37b9.jpg

VU Sponsors