Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Never heard of them, but their info page shows Florida
I saw it was US and the price is nice. Especilly since the only other place I can grab it is vapordna and they only have the ultem and black caps for more money. I like starting with a metal cap and getting my own caps later on if I like the rda.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah still on the fence. Need a new rda for some unused mods but to be honest I should be worrying about getting a 510 for the 67 mod. but if I did that I'd have nothing to put on top of it. Blahhhhh......

Go buy your 510... Happy Birthday Bonker!

upload_2018-4-24_13-14-16.png

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey bonkers, anyone know of a U.S. based website to buy silver internals for my Molly V2? If not, I suppose I can wait for it to cross the pond.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Go buy your 510... Happy Birthday Bonker!

View attachment 109492
Bro your birthday is a week after mine! Now I'm gonna be searching for something to get you! Lol I've never been good at getting gifts without giving gifts. It'll eat at my brain..... Thank you though, I honestly really don't know what to say. Besides I'll get you back

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What did you search for?

For instance....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/510902...er-strips-12-x-6-inch?ref=shop_home_active_16

Select 26g for the molly. 6" should be enough... and I think the Molly V2 contacts are 1/2 wide?

or at Rio Grande ...

https://www.riogrande.com/product/999-Fine-Silver-6-Sheet-26-Ga-14-Hard/101926

Then you can select them to cut it if you like, so you're not trying to trim it down to 1/2"

Edit: Molly V2 suffers on the Button feel compared to the V1... mostly due to not having the screws to secure the contact on the button face. Haven't dealt with the V2 personally.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
111dcb6de5542ba37373113ef3341ee4.jpg

I seriously haven't stopped vaping it in a few days... I think the put off I had with it last time was due to using the crappy drip tip...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Narda clone is that? This one https://www.fasttech.com/p/5869600 won't fire on my pico squeeze. Built it, and threw myself into the dirt when it wouldn't fire on my pico squeeze.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For instance....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/510902...er-strips-12-x-6-inch?ref=shop_home_active_16

Select 26g for the molly. 6" should be enough... and I think the Molly V2 contacts are 1/2 wide?

or at Rio Grande ...

Then you can select them to cut it if you like, so you're not trying to trim it down to 1/2"
Thank you! I'll have to check on the width.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Which Narda clone is that? This one https://www.fasttech.com/p/5869600 won't fire on my pico squeeze. Built it, and threw myself into the dirt when it wouldn't fire on my pico squeeze.

That is the one I have, or so says my Order history.

It fires on the Silver Pico, but not the grey pico.

EDIT: Weird thing is... although all Chi-NarDa's look the same, mine is engraved and the whole chibang...not as they have listed.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is the one I have, or so says my Order history.

It fires on the Silver Pico, but not the grey pico.

Strange, I have the Silver Pico, and no go. Won't fire on my Inbox either. My DNA75C with a Mod Maker 510 will fire it though.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Strange, I have the Silver Pico, and no go. Won't fire on my Inbox either. My DNA75C with a Mod Maker 510 will fire it though.

You can add a sliver of silicon tubing where the pin is inserted...the BF pin is long enough so a little backing out and sealed with the tubing will work fine. Never had to do this with an atty though...although I think I might try it now for SaGs.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can add a sliver of silicon tubing where the pin is inserted...the BF pin is long enough so a little backing out and sealed with the tubing will work fine. Never had to do this with an atty though...although I think I might try it now for SaGs.

Yes thanks. Think I saw BrewBear post that a few pages back.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For instance....

or at Rio Grande ...

Edit: Molly V2 suffers on the Button feel compared to the V1... mostly due to not having the screws to secure the contact on the button face. Haven't dealt with the V2 personally.
Glad you posted those links. Picked me up a few strips myself.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a vendor I've used, but I definitely have heard of them - and it goes back a couple YEARS. Big-ish in England, if I recall correctly. So I'd say they're fairly "established" as far as vape vendors go...
Was at one time US an UK biggest eliquid company , in 2008 till now
Started with all ego types
And was partnered with Wismec an joytech had its own branded items from them.

Was quite a big multi national Ejuice supplier before all the other big brands we know now,
they are the ones who started all this fight against vape regs an such,
It started in my area along with a few other e juice Companies
Totally wicked there juices are garbage though so never understood how became so popular but was one if not the 1st
Has mode a lot of money well before regs came in
But there juices yuck,
never had any as revolting ,

Vampier vapes
Dinner ladys
Totally wicked
Frumist ,
budda juice and a few others all started in Blackburn Lancashire England,
Some have done well others not so but we had around 25 at one point factories pumping out juice.

Uk
https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/vaped/totally-wicked-timeline-2/

US
https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/vaped/fda-shut-totally-wicked/

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
For instance....

or at Rio Grande ...

I can't believe they can sell it that cheap!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Man, ordered some batteries from IMR for this trip on Saturday and both USPS & IMR are pointing at each other on where the package is

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the Coppervape NarDa from 3fvape and it did the same poo on the Pico. I cut a 1.0 - 1.5 mm sliver of silicone tubing from a new bottle and used it. Take out the bf pin, put the tubing on, put the pin back. It will stick out a bit further, enough to fire on the Pico. Added benefit, the atty will drain a bit better since the pin doesn't stick up after far on the inside.

Last edited:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Mixed up 5 x 30ml samples/testers for a co-worker of my brothers. First time mixing with mint and I like how they smell, sorta. I might have to mix a few testers with mint for myself.

- Apple Mint
- Grape Mint - These 2 smell too minty for me but hopefully he likes them
- GrApple Mint - This smells amazing to me since it is basically double the fruit of the 2 above
- Cavity Check - He likes the Fruity Pebbles standalone, hopefully he likes it with Cake Batter and Sugar Cookie added
- Royal Butterscotch - which he liked first time around but I had to sub in RF Butterscotch and RF French Vanilla this time so I want to be sure he still likes it with all RF concentrates before I mix 120ml of it and charge him.
Wrong thread I think my friend think you meant this for daily mixing?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm calling a hand check in, boss. Here we go.

View attachment 109423 View attachment 109424 View attachment 109425 View attachment 109426 View attachment 109427 View attachment 109428 View attachment 109429 View attachment 109430

Alright, @The Cromwell I hope these can let you see if I'm doing fair with the 26 awg SS316 parallel building, or not. If I'm not what can I do to improve? The brass Wasp's build is only 9 wraps and that put in at ~ 0.35 ohm according to Steam Engine, the Stainless Wasp is built at 10 wraps, which SE says is ~0.36 ohm or so.

Got no hot legs and they glow from center out in a nice even orange/red glow. The coils are not gunk covered, rather, the stainless steel has annealed itself with the pulsing heat. I just did use a wee bit of space between each wrap too. This genuinely made them into springs in a way. *chuckles* Keeps reminding me of the old Slinky toy.
Looks good to me.
the most important thing though is how do you like the vape with em?

I agree with Todd. Looks of the coils is secondary to how you like the vape or not.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I’m curious. MFS has the double vision rda on sale for 15 dollars. Looking at the deck I’m wondering if I could turn it into a Squonker. What do you all think. Either way I think I’m going to pick one up.
351139c07f116729e69b803694cf9237.jpg

Carpe Nidor

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m curious. MFS has the double vision rda on sale for 15 dollars. Looking at the deck I’m wondering if I could turn it into a Squonker. What do you all think. Either way I think I’m going to pick one up.

Carpe Nidor
From the looks of it, all you'd have to do is replace the 510 pin with a BF 510 pin .

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Carpe Nidor
Looks just like a lot of rda's but I have a Yuri that's almost identical except this one has double lead holes. Got it awhile ago and never used it (got it used in a group deal) want it, you can have it.
3b2c82554b36fe5bb798c82cdaf26dde.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks good to me.
the most important thing though is how do you like the vape with em?

I agree with Todd. Looks of the coils is secondary to how you like the vape or not.

Well, it's as simple as I just took deliberation and built a 14 wrap SS316 26 awg parallel on the NaRCA deck. SE says that's what hits 0.50 ohm. I figure that might be too much but at the same time for the moment I'll follow a guide. Got both Wasps running builds of about .35. Liking the vaping on them well enough. :)

Who would have thought springs could be so much joy? :) Getting the coils right draws out cortisol by letting me focus and drown out negativity. Not quite orgasmic but close enough that it helps. Then, I vape and think "wow, I did that."

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks just like a lot of rda's but I have a Yuri that's almost identical except this one has double lead holes. Got it awhile ago and never used it (got it used in a group deal) want it, you can have it.

Looks like you already got a BF 510 in it. If you don't toss one in it for somebody. Shoot they're not terrible. Dual leads, hm, .. "look velocity style deck for simple build to you." :)

Ruh Roh, gotta go parallel a dual coil build on a velocity style deck.

Parallel all the things! Muhahaha!

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yuri aint a bad Atomiser either, used one myself last year, its packed up now since i got all the single coil RDA,s,
Comes with a chuff cap too,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I appreciate the offer but I just ordered the double vision. I didn’t realize I had 10 dollars in store credit built up with them so it’s only going to cost me 8 bucks with shipping. Now maybe the wife will only make me sleep on the sofa instead of put on the porch.

Carpe Nidor

VU Sponsors