Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Looks like you already got a BF 510 in it. If you don't toss one in it for somebody. Shoot they're not terrible. Dual leads, hm, .. "look velocity style deck for simple build to you." :)
Doesn't come with a squonk pin unfortunately and I don't care for velocity style decks anymore lol Every rda I used had that deck for a long time. Not that the velocity is bad because it WAS great then.
That's why I'm offering it to him for free pay it forward per say.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I appreciate the offer but I just ordered the double vision. I didn’t realize I had 10 dollars in store credit built up with them so it’s only going to cost me 8 bucks with shipping. Now maybe the wife will only make me sleep on the sofa instead of put on the porch.

Carpe Nidor
Could always tell her you got 2 for 8$ better then sitting in my drawer collecting dust.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost like the looks of the Anita - with actual wood, and an AL frame.. But, <shudder> all ABS? All over?

Can't stomach Mattel-Vapegear.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@JuicyLucy https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10051981/9647255-authentic-blitz-resin-510-drip-tip

9647255-1.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I forgot how good battery life is with a VT Inbox (backup device). I'm running a .38Ω in a hadeon rsa. The battery is just an old LG h2 brownie. It went from 1pm until around 8pm. This includes driving to work (where I vape the most) to stealthy vaping at work until 6pm and then returning to average vaping until 8pm.

Maybe I've been using low Ω builds too long lol. Battery life is much better now!

Of course I still have a mech with a .26Ω build inside a hadaly. I like warm Vapes too, the funny thing is, I used to consider low Ω builds .10 to about .16Ω. I don't know the specific day I quit but I do know it's been about 4-4.5 years.

Quick question.
Do the Cappy R bottles fit in the RSQ? They are the medium 7.5 mm bottles.

Last edited:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I forgot how good battery life is with a VT Inbox (backup device). I'm running a .38Ω in a hadeon rsa. The battery is just an old LG h2 brownie. It went from 1pm until around 8pm. This includes driving to work (where I vape the most) to stealthy vaping at work until 6pm and then returning to average vaping until 8pm.

Maybe I've been using low Ω builds too long lol. Battery life is much better now!

Of course I still have a mech with a .26Ω build inside a hadaly. I like warm Vapes too, the funny thing is, I used to consider low Ω builds .10 to about .16Ω. I don't know the specific day I quit but I do know it's been about 4-4.5 years.

Quick question.
Do the Cappy R bottles fit in the RSQ? They are the medium 7.5 mm bottles.
I'm not a 100% but I do believe the cappy r would fit easily into the rsq.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not a 100% but I do believe the cappy r would fit easily into the rsq.

Cappy R fits into anything (it’s what I use in my Octo).

What a fucking hassle on ordering batteries. Should have just gone with where I usually go, Liion or Illium instead of IMR. At least then I’d have the batteries for my trip

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What a fucking hassle on ordering batteries. Should have just gone with where I usually go, Liion or Illium instead of IMR. At least then I’d have the batteries for my trip

I normally go with Illiumn myself... mostly for they are in the same state. Which normally going from San Jose to San Diego you'd think would be super fast... still takes 4 days lol... IMR from Houston is normally 5 days...and Liion is normally 5 days from PA... Working days that is... if I would order on a Saturday, which I think IMR is closed on...the 24-48 hour window to leave their business starts Monday...then a few days travel.

But I've never had issue with any of them but once last year...hurricane shut IMR down for a bit and even then the delay was only 3 days.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I normally go with one of those 3 stores also but I have heard good things about https://www.18650batterystore.com/ on the live shows that Mike Vapes and others participate in. They have a lot of the hot new 30t/40t and other 18650/2x700 cells that are never in stock at the big 3 battery shops.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I normally go with Illiumn myself... mostly for they are in the same state. Which normally going from San Jose to San Diego you'd think would be super fast... still takes 4 days lol... IMR from Houston is normally 5 days...and Liion is normally 5 days from PA... Working days that is... if I would order on a Saturday, which I think IMR is closed on...the 24-48 hour window to leave their business starts Monday...then a few days travel.

But I've never had issue with any of them but once last year...hurricane shut IMR down for a bit and even then the delay was only 3 days.

It’s been stuck since last Tuesday and USPS & IMR are both pointing their fingers at each other without giving me any answers
AFC871A3-7556-4110-AC41-176628E1944E.jpeg

Means instead of just bringing my Kroning on the plane, I get to bring my beater 67 as well which will raise some eyebrows with the people I’m going to be with

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It’s been stuck since last Tuesday and USPS & IMR are both pointing their fingers at each other without giving me any answers
View attachment 109526

That has happened to me twice this month - one with an order I made, one was a PIF to a friend - both are just nowhere to be found :(

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 109526

Means instead of just bringing my Kroning on the plane, I get to bring my beater 67 as well which will raise some eyebrows with the people I’m going to be with

Ahaha ( Not laughing at the situation but the Occultus mod )

upload_2018-4-25_9-36-10.png

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Found
this on 3F, looks interesting and at a decent price.
http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/22570-authentic-hcigar-aurora-80w-tc-vw-
variable-wattage-squonk-box-mod-black-aluminum-580w-1-x-18650-20700-2170
0-7ml.html#.Wt_kYq8pDYU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice price range if you want a regulated box, also looks to be a quality
box. Might consider something with a mosfet in it beyond that I'll stay
mech & squonky.

unfortunately and
I don't care for velocity style decks anymore lol Every rda I used had
that deck for a long time.

I understand well. Been having more affinity for single coil RDAs
myself. Yes, I did though put on a dual parallel coil build on the
velocity clone. It was kind of a maddening urge which overtook me.

"Hey, I bet that would kick ass, dual parallel on a velocity", I said
to myself.

The inner me replied; "Hm, well lemme go see."

It is doing well enough. It ain't a NaRDA or Wasp, Gorge though and
that's for sure. Even the Gorge for as big a top cap as it has, offers
more flavor.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine is still stuck in customs at the border. :gaah::cuss2::tantrum::headbang::wait:
I hate the CBSA (Health Canada's lap dogs)... They siezed a $100 Yaeliq order one time and took 45 days to get around to letting me know. Thankfully Yaeliq very generously reshipped my order NC and it arrived without incident.

I really wanted to send them a picture of it saying good to see the slack ass monkeys they had working for them do a piss poor job, but that would have gotten me Red Flagged. :giggle:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Wow that surprises me because imr is the only place I've ever bought batteries and they're always super fast and have great prices.
Plus Idk if everyone does it or not? But I like getting free battery cases and wraps every time I order.

Last edited:

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not a vendor I've used, but I definitely have heard of them - and it goes back a couple YEARS. Big-ish in England, if I recall correctly. So I'd say they're fairly "established" as far as vape vendors go...
Yep they actually have high Street stores over here.

I'm not a big fan as their staff are clueless and just try to fob you off with Smoks latest montrocity and their eliquid prices are ridiculous.

However they are well established and I've no doubt they would send your order no problems!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Re coil, rewick ,
on 14 of single coil RDA,s tonight,
My Cloud lab mod Arrived
Its tiny i Mean really small in hand,
i'm still waiting on mod maker battery tube to arrive,
I sanded a little of mod front and top, Im going to order dome dye now to get it as blk as possible before building up,
a0df7094a9f33a1b592fe88cf422481e.jpg
f4c81e0221f8c1631645d2a676cdf062.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Re coil, rewick ,
on 14 of single coil RDA,s tonight,
My Cloud lab mod Arrived
Its tiny i Mean really small in hand,
i'm still waiting on mod maker battery tube to arrive,
I sanded a little of mod front and top, Im going to order dome dye now to get it as blk as possible before building up,
a0df7094a9f33a1b592fe88cf422481e.jpg
f4c81e0221f8c1631645d2a676cdf062.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Looks like you need a Pico Squeeze, or three!:vino:

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The Arctic dolphin crea is 9.90 from vaporl so of course I had to order two of them. Haven’t even made it to next month yet and I’ve already blown next months vape budget.

Carpe Nidor

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Arctic dolphin crea is 9.90 from vaporl so of course I had to order two of them. Haven’t even made it to next month yet and I’ve already blown next months vape budget.

Carpe Nidor
Are you sure you didn't misplace the decimal point?
I'm very familiar with the blown budget, I think I just spent the august budget....august 2020 that is....

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Squeeplez,
Hope everyone is having a good week, finally made it to the post office for the attys I sold over the weekend, have fun with ‘em dudes.. some little surprises in there too.

At Starbucks right now freezing my nipples off and about to do a French lesson with my teacher on Skype.. soon my metomorphosis will be complete !
*diabolical laughter*

Rokk on Bonkz
:hug:

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Are you sure you didn't misplace the decimal point?
I'm very familiar with the blown budget, I think I just spent the august budget....august 2020 that is....

That added to the three other orders this week, budget gone. If I had any type of self discipline I’d only open one package a week but nah. They won’t even make it into the house before I’m tearing into them.

Carpe Nidor

VU Sponsors