Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
After many, many long minutes of research and figuring out the bare minimum of calories that I need in a day to survive. I have decided that the RSQ will be my next regulated squonk purchase. Now for the truly important question, what color? And why are they giving me choices making my life so difficult? What happened to the days of stainless or black? Oh, to be back in the simpler days.

Carpe Nidor

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You did a great deed - without gambling away your own well-being

Hopefully I'll run into you when I'm out pushing my shopping cart full of squonkers and a sleeping bag

SoCal: Pardon me, are you on drugs?

JL: No sir, I'm a filthy squonkaholic

SoCal: Do you have soap and deodorant?

JL: No sanitation supplies, but check out this new gold Squonker - it's called the Penury - it comes topped with great atomizer called the Soup Kitchen...
Hey @JuicyLucy , he makes a pretty mean Raspberry lemonade e-juice too, it only comes in 3 mg (or whatever nic level he's at at that time):vino:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oi Squeezos!
Thought I’d pop in and check on my favorite nutterbudders... still in tunnel vision mode, ...but as promised, a follow up on the SXK Hadeon caps, they DO fit the authentic Entheon. Like buttah. Wahooo!
View attachment 109351
Also perfect fit for the Hadaly Signature Tip, but I’m to arsed to take another picture. It’s the only package I’m letting myself open out of like 20 of em.. vapemail piled up since my ‘Fcuk it, just buy ALL your bookmarks’ binge!

A scooby for ya on the Lost Vape Furyan, jump now and you can snag it for a song.. but be speedy. Yesterday it was $52. And be forewarned if you’re an antsy ‘where is my shit’ tracking humper, Yosen makes Fasttech seem like FedEx. Super fcukin deal though!!
Also Lost Vape will eventually be releasing these with SS detailing instead of brass. Wish they had those.
View attachment 109352

In other enabler scoops, the RAGE Squonks that you are seeing on the Chinese sites ARE in fact authentics.
Desire and Duane are poised for another China vs US battle similar to the great 528 Goon scandal of last year. The RAGE’s sold on the ‘official’ site will be branded with the ‘OhmBoyOC’ logo on the top. The ‘questionable authentics’ won’t.
Which is wayyyy better in my book. Kinda like how ‘Project Sub Ohm’ slaps a logo on a device and alla the sudden its theirs and ‘cool’
o_O

Fasttech has em for a good price, I think ends tonight. Coupon code ‘SAVING’ brings it down to $62 somethin.. but again you will fcukin WAIT. And again.. a SS model will eventually come. Will kinda look the the RAW finish on the Minikin 2.
Wish they had those as an option too.
View attachment 109353

Sorry to blather on.. I could keep going but I won’t. (collective sigh of relief!!)
:giggle:

Big Dude hugs to everyone, gonna try to dive back into the past coupla pages and see what’s Bonkin’
Happy Sunday to yer!
Dang if 10 bonkers got together on a group buy it'd only be $48 each and a couple bucks first class.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
After many, many long minutes of research and figuring out the bare minimum of calories that I need in a day to survive. I have decided that the RSQ will be my next regulated squonk purchase. Now for the truly important question, what color? And why are they giving me choices making my life so difficult? What happened to the days of stainless or black? Oh, to be back in the simpler days.

Carpe Nidor
If you wanna take a little chance there's this... http://www.yosenecig.com/arctic-dolphin-anita-100w-squonk-bf-mod_p0307.html

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today was an interesting day...spent the day with the wife on one of the rare days she actually has no plans with her girlfriends or family.... tease her about that, " Hey babe you know I shouldn't feel that I need to schedule myself a few hours with you- ya know" she chuckles...I give the stink eye...

Anyway we were near the Midway here in San Diego ( Pic ) enjoying the cruise and scenery...after our brunch at Liberty Station... and the wife walks away snapping some pics...

View attachment 109367

Well a gentleman by the name of Neil ( or what he said his name was ) approached me while I sat on the bench taking this picture; he seemed distraught and down in luck pushing a shopping cart with his suit cases in them. He strolled himself towards me, I smiled, greeted him a wonderful Sunday afternoon with a smile.

He looked at me with an odd sense or at least to me he was probably taken a back by anyone actually acknowledging him and greeting him...anyhoo he responded in kind and we talked for a bit.

We exchanged pleasantries about weather and I said to him, "Take a seat sir, 3 benches here and I don't bite"... again he looked at me oddly, I am sure he wasn't expecting a 6'1" 230lb Filipino to just be open to conversation.

Me and the Wife yes that's my snarky ass.

View attachment 109368

Anyway... He asked if I smoked, which I told him I don't smoke and apologized I wasn't able to help him.

He started opening up about his situation which honestly I didn't care about, to me its a song and dance to the ask... I know insensitive, but I didn't act upon that thought, but at the same time, I was waiting for it.

All the while I see my wife walking farther away, have to keep an eye on her wandering ass lol

After a few minutes pass, the wife starts walking back towards me...she is more the Christian than I am, but she is also more the type of, "EWW what are you doing here", which is really bad sometimes, I digress.

Wife comes close and Neil greeted her in kind, all the while I am waiting for the ask.

I am also looking at the mans belongings in his cart, the condition of his clothes, his shoes, looking to see if he in my opinion is truly destitute, which being homeless doesn't always mean you are, but in my opinion I believed this kind gentleman named Neil was.

So I shifted the conversation to specifics... I asked him if I could ask him a few questions and if he minded that they may come off a persecutory (Is that even a word? lol fucking chink get with the engrish! ) Which surprisingly he didn't mind at all and he seemed very relaxed speaking to me.

Anyway I asked him if he had a toothbrush and toothpaste and deodorant etc. Which he replied he had a toothbrush but the other things he did not, I asked him if he was a drug addict ( which he didn't seem as such nor had the mannerisms of one ) and he replied no, his only vise was gambling ( later revealed as his reason of homelessness ) and smoking.

Anyway I said to him, "You going anywhere in the next hour and one half?" He replied jokingly, "I might make it to the other side of the marina today."

I prompted him to wait that amount of time, and the wife and I headed to the closest Wal-Mart... Bought some necessities for him... Basically a small care package... Socks, iso-alcohol, under garments,first aid kit, 3 bags of baby wipes, deodorant, toothpaste... small case of gatorade, canned food ( Much hate to much NaCl ) can opener and a some plastic forks and spoons, and stopped at Subway on the way back and got him a foot long

Drove back to the same place off harbor drive and he was still there chilling on the bench we were chatting at earlier.

To bring my story to an end, Neil was very appreciative, he didn't ask for a thing besides a smoke and was a kind hearted 60 something...

What made this even slightly vape related, I looked for a juul device at the local Wal-Mart but all they had were pods available sadly and I wasn't going to give him my Pico!

If I had more trust in humanity, I would of used up some of the free hotel nights I have banked and got him a room at the Sheraton down the road, at least allow him a night in comfort and a shower...but the realist in me said, "Damages or stolen items can be a mother fucker to your credit card"

Apologies for my wall of text... I wanted to share my day to someone other than the wife... truly makes me think about the fortunate decisions I made in life and how one fuck up can lead to catastrophe.

Sorry homie, Pico is MINES! lol

Edit: Neil

ba91c6558f36f502eb22d60b36b9821d.jpg

Good on you mate. I see you married up, perhaps that kind-heartedness was part of the attraction. ;)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw a south-african review - it's abs everywhere - including the "plates", (which I had hoped were at least wood as seen).

edit:
Now, if at least the frame was aluminum....

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you wanna take a little chance there's this... http://www.yosenecig.com/arctic-dolphin-anita-100w-squonk-bf-mod_p0307.html

Yeah, sent out in random patterns to me is them saying, “We’re going to send you the shit ugly colors we can’t sell any other way.” They also seems little confused as to whether it’s a 100W or 250W device. Although the mod itself is interesting. But like @JuicyLucy says, I’ll wait for someone else to be the guinea pigs and see how well it works.

Carpe Nidor

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today was an interesting day...spent the day with the wife on one of the rare days she actually has no plans with her girlfriends or family.... tease her about that, " Hey babe you know I shouldn't feel that I need to schedule myself a few hours with you- ya know" she chuckles...I give the stink eye...

Anyway we were near the Midway here in San Diego ( Pic ) enjoying the cruise and scenery...after our brunch at Liberty Station... and the wife walks away snapping some pics...

View attachment 109367

Well a gentleman by the name of Neil ( or what he said his name was ) approached me while I sat on the bench taking this picture; he seemed distraught and down in luck pushing a shopping cart with his suit cases in them. He strolled himself towards me, I smiled, greeted him a wonderful Sunday afternoon with a smile.

He looked at me with an odd sense or at least to me he was probably taken a back by anyone actually acknowledging him and greeting him...anyhoo he responded in kind and we talked for a bit.

We exchanged pleasantries about weather and I said to him, "Take a seat sir, 3 benches here and I don't bite"... again he looked at me oddly, I am sure he wasn't expecting a 6'1" 230lb Filipino to just be open to conversation.

View attachment 109368

Anyway... He asked if I smoked, which I told him I don't smoke and apologized I wasn't able to help him.

He started opening up about his situation which honestly I didn't care about, to me its a song and dance to the ask... I know insensitive, but I didn't act upon that thought, but at the same time, I was waiting for it.

All the while I see my wife walking farther away, have to keep an eye on her wandering ass lol

After a few minutes pass, the wife starts walking back towards me...she is more the Christian than I am, but she is also more the type of, "EWW what are you doing here", which is really bad sometimes, I digress.

Wife comes close and Neil greeted her in kind, all the while I am waiting for the ask.

I am also looking at the mans belongings in his cart, the condition of his clothes, his shoes, looking to see if he in my opinion is truly destitute, which being homeless doesn't always mean you are, but in my opinion I believed this kind gentleman named Neil was.

So I shifted the conversation to specifics... I asked him if I could ask him a few questions and if he minded that they may come off a persecutory (Is that even a word? lol fucking chink get with the engrish! ) Which surprisingly he didn't mind at all and he seemed very relaxed speaking to me.

Anyway I asked him if he had a toothbrush and toothpaste and deodorant etc. Which he replied he had a toothbrush but the other things he did not, I asked him if he was a drug addict ( which he didn't seem as such nor had the mannerisms of one ) and he replied no, his only vise was gambling ( later revealed as his reason of homelessness ) and smoking.

Anyway I said to him, "You going anywhere in the next hour and one half?" He replied jokingly, "I might make it to the other side of the marina today."

I prompted him to wait that amount of time, and the wife and I headed to the closest Wal-Mart... Bought some necessities for him... Basically a small care package... Socks, iso-alcohol, under garments,first aid kit, 3 bags of baby wipes, deodorant, toothpaste... small case of gatorade, canned food ( Much hate to much NaCl ) can opener and a some plastic forks and spoons, and stopped at Subway on the way back and got him a foot long

Drove back to the same place off harbor drive and he was still there chilling on the bench we were chatting at earlier.

To bring my story to an end, Neil was very appreciative, he didn't ask for a thing besides a smoke and was a kind hearted 60 something...

What made this even slightly vape related, I looked for a juul device at the local Wal-Mart but all they had were pods available sadly and I wasn't going to give him my Pico!

If I had more trust in humanity, I would of used up some of the free hotel nights I have banked and got him a room at the Sheraton down the road, at least allow him a night in comfort and a shower...but the realist in me said, "Damages or stolen items can be a mother fucker to your credit card"

Apologies for my wall of text... I wanted to share my day to someone other than the wife... truly makes me think about the fortunate decisions I made in life and how one fuck up can lead to catastrophe.

Good man...I bet you made his day a little brighter...!

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a single cell mod, so anything they claim means "we wish we could do 80w" - the diff is only that it will take 18650/2x700 and that just implies a slew of amp ranges.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 109367

View attachment 109368

Good for you guys, karma brownie points right there!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today was an interesting day...

*HUG* Thank you for doing that & sharing it. I'll owe you some tea, as in a pot of good decent hot tea, some time, or coffee, beer. :) Your story here explains why hate and evil will never win. I'm proud knowing of such beautiful people. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No better place to go for advice and options than bonkers who actually pay for the gear they have so you get an honest opinion about a product that gets used on a regular basis.

Welcome to our often dysfunctional, sarcastic, yet always loving and caring family of vapers. Stated another way, the guys in the white coats let us take over at night. :) ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully I'll run into you when I'm out pushing my shopping cart full of squonkers and a sleeping bag

Shit if not him and his Lady, I'm sure you'll find one or more of us around watching out for ya.

"Hey Juice, what's the word on that new Soul Saver RDA?"

"Not worth the house I sold to try it out."

"Well piss, c'mon back to our place a night or two if you want. Got some grub, hot water and spare twin bed, or a couch, ..."

Pardon my citing but ...

"Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of
the law." -- Romans 13:10

"Jesus replied: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and
with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and
greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as
yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
-- Matthew 22:37-40

No, I'm still not Christian. That does not exclude me from knowing the Word and Way, or honoring it. I think we're in a time of the world where every human life needs, deserves love, dignity, respect, ... yes, even the ones we might rather not grant those. We need to mature beyond petty greed, hate, evil.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Carpe Nidor
I went with the silver x 2 because I hate that silly oil rig logo and it is less obtrusive on the silver version.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 109367

View attachment 109368

See if the 1st world-ers (is that a word) where all kind enough we wouldn't have so many homeless citizens,
In the UK more an more working families are now only just getting by , with the help of food banks, cost of living is getting so high here and low wages, the working families are worse off than some on benefits.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The limelight is getting cloned , Oh no ,
Ulton trying to cash in the 502 was such a disaster they didnt drill out the small side hole on 510 to allow it to drain back
So hows the gloom going to fare,

This is one id still rather save up for Authentic version , but i guess many would still get the clone
a911245179aff52f7dd4dc81b12919cd.jpg
091a3d948c3024e3bfd35e5d1c1e01d7.jpg
abf1d4d2e7b4f219f8589b4e619ecb40.jpg

Last edited:

Adonis

Member For 1 Year
Hi. Just registered on VU and was wondering If someone could give me their opinion on this. Ordered a black little orca and just wondered if this bottle would fit? The diameter is 17.5mm the same as the mm bottles. Thank you :)

Attachments

• 20180423_135922.jpg
    20180423_135922.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 26

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The limelight is getting cloned , Oh no ,
Ulton trying to cash in the 502 was such a disaster they didnt drill out the small side hole on 510 to allow it to drain back
So hows the gloom going to fare,

This is one id still rather save up for Authentic version , but i guess many would still get the clone
a911245179aff52f7dd4dc81b12919cd.jpg
091a3d948c3024e3bfd35e5d1c1e01d7.jpg
abf1d4d2e7b4f219f8589b4e619ecb40.jpg

Fantastic news on the Ulton Gloom!

I've always wanted a limelight mod but simply refuse to pay the prices they charge.

I hope Ulton are sensible and don't try to go too cheap... I'd happily pay $75 if it's done well with a good quality 510, button and a clean solder job on the 'fet.

I'm pretty stoked for the new Lost Vape mech too looks very classy for a sub $100 ultem mech!

Keep us updated on the clone Gloom I'm not on Facebook and will be wanting to get an order in asap!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kanger seems to be fading from the US market.
And they are discontinuing production of the stuff I like.
Most US vendors carry very little if any Kanger stuff.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decided to give the Gas Mods Nixon 1.5 a fair shake today.

Pros: Very good flavor, good build quality, unique design, low, profile, no leaking unless upside down or on its side for a while, damon near impossible to oversquonk because you're filling a glass tank and can see the juice level. It's an easy build too.

Cons: Air flow is turbulent unless closed down, threading a little crunchy on the top cap, reverse threaded cap used as AFC takes some getting used to.

I really like this little guy. It's taken over for my B2K for now as my daily commute & morning coffee vape. It doesn't require near as much wattage because of the MUCH smaller chamber and tighter airflow.could probably disl this down to a nice MTL because the airflow comes from underneath the coil rather than the sides like most RD(T)As. This makes it a pretty versatile, flavorful, single coil banger.

Although if MTL is more your style the version 1.0 is supposed to have a tighter airflow than the 1.5 shown here.

Hope you guys enjoyed my min review. Now back to our regularly occurring 21700 vs 18650 debate.

f730483bfc8f7939a26fbc59fa6c2129.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decided to give the Gas Mods Nixon 1.5 a fair shake today.

Pros: Very good flavor, good build quality, unique design, low, profile, no leaking unless upside down or on its side for a while, damon near impossible to oversquonk because you're filling a glass tank and can see the juice level. It's an easy build too.

Cons: Air flow is turbulent unless closed down, threading a little crunchy on the top cap, reverse threaded cap used as AFC takes some getting used to.

I really like this little guy. It's taken over for my B2K for now as my daily commute & morning coffee vape. It doesn't require near as much wattage because of the MUCH smaller chamber and tighter airflow.could probably disl this down to a nice MTL because the airflow comes from underneath the coil rather than the sides like most RD(T)As. This makes it a pretty versatile, flavorful, single coil banger.

Although if MTL is more your style the version 1.0 is supposed to have a tighter airflow than the 1.5 shown here.

Hope you guys enjoyed my min review. Now back to our regularly occurring 21700 vs 18650 debate.

f730483bfc8f7939a26fbc59fa6c2129.jpg

Very nice, thanks. From what I read, the v1 doesn’t have a BF pin.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
welp, I'm to be a new member of the 4 eye club :/

vape budget went poof

As soon as I hit 40... Boom I became far sighted. When I saw the Ophthalmologist and explained that my near vision went to shit over night ( it really did, I was reading a book and all of a sudden, poof couldn't read the words, freaked out to say the least ) She replied, "Oh that's normal..."

I then bit down on my teeth to not offend her with her dismissal of my sight overnight going to shit...and just accepted my 1.75/1.5 reading glasses lol

She said..." Its normal for men to go through this at age 40 " I jokingly said, well better my sight than the other thing eh? Didn't get a response from that...not sure if she was ignoring me from then on or it flew over her head and she was just in a rush to get the exam done.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As soon as I hit 40... Boom I became far sighted. When I saw the Ophthalmologist and explained that my near vision went to shit over night ( it really did, I was reading a book and all of a sudden, poof couldn't read the words, freaked out to say the least ) She replied, "Oh that's normal..."

I then bit down on my teeth to not offend her with her dismissal of my sight overnight going to shit...and just accepted my 1.75/1.5 reading glasses lol

She said..." Its normal for men to go through this at age 40 " I jokingly said, well better my sight than the other thing eh? Didn't get a response from that...not sure if she was ignoring me from then on or it flew over her head and she was just in a rush to get the exam done.

Similar story here. T'was a bit humbling for me after going my whole life with 20/20 vision.

welp, I'm to be a new member of the 4 eye club :/

vape budget went poof

Welcome to the club. I always bump my vision insurance every other year when I feel the need for newer eyewear. Last time I splurged on super-duper thin flexible titanium so I could easily squeeze them into my bike helmet. Can't even read the damn digital speedometer without them. I miss analog gauges. :( I could usually remember where the needles were supposed to live.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may very well have changed. Thanks.

3FVape is showing 2 different versions of the v1.0, one without bf pin (sold out), another with bf pin eta: 3-7 days. Perhaps the one at FT is the newer bf version but I don't see it shown in the pics. Usually I'd take one for the team and order it but I'm soon to owe a certain Brit a big chunk of change real soon, so... ;)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3FVape is showing 2 different versions of the v1.0, one without bf pin (sold out), another with bf pin eta: 3-7 days. Perhaps the one at FT is the newer bf version but I don't see it shown in the pics. Usually I'd take one for the team and order it but I'm soon to owe a certain Brit a big chunk of change real soon, so... ;)
I can sympathize, Odis got my money. ....

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Similar story here. T'was a bit humbling for me after going my whole life with 20/20 vision.

Welcome to the club. I always bump my vision insurance every other year when I feel the need for newer eyewear. Last time I splurged on super-duper thin flexible titanium so I could easily squeeze them into my bike helmet. Can't even read the damn digital speedometer without them. I miss analog gauges. :( I could usually remember where the needles were supposed to live.

I'm nearsighted (-1.75 in right & -.75 in left)

went stupid on my first pair (I'm so destroying them in the first week when they come). Though I've always worn my pair of wayfarers for the last decade, thought this would be an interesting change up (actually were looking at this in sunglasses last year till I saw the price)
persol.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

went stupid on my first pair (I'm so destroying them in the first week when they come). Though I've always worn my pair of wayfarers for the last decade, thought this would be an interesting change up (actually were looking at this in sunglasses last year till I saw the price)
View attachment 109404

Yeah I went all cheapo after I got my script... just went to Amazon to get some readers... wife is nearsighted and why I refuse to let her drive. ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just watched Deans Monday night Vlog with V1ck and Todd.
Great show.
V1ck and Todd are the best 2 reviewers out there with no facial hair.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
was going to just get a pair of wayfareres to make it easy on me but these were only $10 more and still only ended up with being $160 out of pocket (with the whole line of upgrades framesdirect offers).

Hopefully VSP doesn't fuck me on my out of network reimbursement

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 109404
Check out Zenni Optical. The build quality isn't as nice but they carry some stylish looking frames at cheap prices. I spend about $40-60 on mine shipped.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Desire cut squonker arrived today. Haven't vaped it yet,but played around with it a little. In some photos and the review I watched it looked kinda large. Almost like dual battery size. It's not bad,about the same size as the Joyetech cuboid,which I think kinda inspired this design. 20700 batteries fit. It also fits my yftk bottles,which are to large to fit in any squonkers I have. Screen is not that impressive,they could have done a lot more with the real estate it takes up on the mod. Looks like you can set the project sub ohm light to be either off,or pulse constantly. Shape is a little odd,and will take a little getting use to for me. Overall so far,I'm not unhappy with my purchase. We'll see how it performs when I get it all set up. Some pics to comapre it to a squeeze and a luxotic.
63c559e8fdd3b12c7b44e8494a962746.jpg
aed8e8ca98b5bf5e8fb14d142d715a3f.jpg
9b6e81f17bcfc8070f2b69cb0e8dd140.jpg
18697ec772eee89f1fd9a6840d43b474.jpg
ee8a37c177fc6667a2c54f4dae32f8b4.jpg
54ddd8592fc7dacb4c108465a4956d4e.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well after seven years and a few months, countless recharge cycles and several rewraps, my very first 18650 has finally given up the electrons. It won’t reach a full charge anymore. I think I’ll encase it in acrylic and keep it on my desk.
For my other project. The bottle in the nudge mod is packed in there pretty tight and it’s hard to get it out without squeezing juice out of the tube. So I drilled a hole in the backside big enough to stick my finger in there and push it from the back side. It’s much easier to get out now.
dfd4803204f80d871e8ac79205ef6ce0.jpg
29cfd8e5b2abf8d0415cb412adf38114.jpg

I haven’t sanded the hole down yet but I’ll get to that later tonight.

Carpe Nidor

VU Sponsors